PDA

View Full Version : RE: Leader Board Hacking

ProCision
11-03-2013, 10:02 AM
You stated that you know how many Coils he/she has opened (21 vs 1028).

You also stated that you know he has X amount of said unit (271).

The big question is HOW do you KNOW this?

Do you work for Gree? Gree should be the only person/people that should have this information.

Sounds like you are server hacking to obtain this information. This is not the environment that I would want to play in. Is this why SUP is always on top? You just server hack your WD points? You just server hack your BP.......

- I think you just opened one to many boxes your self.

tick tock tick

For anyone who is wondering if ALL these people on the leaderboard are spending 50-100k gold....they aren't. Some are but a lot have hacked the box event. You can guess who the first on this list is. For the record, we will refer to him as Mr. Tribble (not naming him in accordance with the terms of service) for those of you who are Star Trek fans, pls google it and you will understand. This particular individual has only opened 21 boxes BUT each box apparently gets him 50 FIFTY, F I F T Y coils from each box. Wow! On top of that he has 271 SU-71s (a 3000/1300 unit). Further, for those curious, there are a bunch of others who also have this Tribble effect. We have reached out to several of the appropriate factions to see if they will police their own. If they do not, public humiliation will be the only alternative.

To Gree: I am done on this box event. We have reached out to you on this and the silence is deafening. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOU ARE ALLOWING THIS??? Your immediate action in Mr. Tribble's removal (not hard to figure out who it is) and the others which you can run a simple script to detect from the game will be highly appreciated by all paying members of this game. Do the right thing.

To all factions leaders harboring these individuals: if you do not immediately boot such players (and we will be reaching out to several of you on this), you will be considered targets and no mercy will be shown. Further, you will be called out publicly on this so I suggest you do the right thing and boot them now.

Tick tock.

Charles of the PFJ
11-03-2013, 10:18 AM
It would be easy to see someone has 271 of a certain unit from looking at their top 45 after attacking. But I'm interested to know how Honest Abe knows how many boxes the individual has opened. Very interesting.

MaroonMonsoon
11-03-2013, 10:22 AM
People don't cheat on this game, they simply spend tens of thousands of dollars in gold to gain higher stats and rewards

HayeZeus
11-03-2013, 10:28 AM
Why did you make this thread? Post in the other thread, this is pointless.

Charles of the PFJ
11-03-2013, 10:29 AM
Honest Abe, can you enlighten us? It seems strange that you would not reply to this.

DaBoss!
11-03-2013, 10:30 AM
People don't cheat on this game, they simply spend tens of thousands of dollars in gold to gain higher stats and rewards

That's the funniest thing I've heard all day;)

Charles of the PFJ
11-03-2013, 10:32 AM
Honest Abe?? Are you there??

Sirius
11-03-2013, 10:36 AM
Please note my comment here:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?73313-Box-event-leaderboard-hacking!!&p=1058752&posted=1#post1058752

/closed