PDA

View Full Version : Looking for faction

Faction
11-03-2013, 07:33 AM
284k attack and 285k defence

Hulk0801
11-03-2013, 08:22 AM
Send your invite to 122-445-836.. we are the eastcoast assassins we are a great group of strong players

11delivery
11-03-2013, 09:53 AM
284k attack and 285k defence

Hey buddy Loose Bullet has 16 members most which are around your power. me and defense leader are around 500k attack and def. if interested then join us.....

Hulk0801
11-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Hey buddy Loose Bullet has 16 members most which are around your power. me and defense leader are around 500k attack and def. if interested then join us.....Hey man, y'all might consider merging with my faction. I have 22 strong members and we are a feeder faction for a top 250 team.. if we merged we could easily complete all the faction ltq's and bosses. If interested and want to talk further then feel free to message me

Blue_Flames
11-03-2013, 01:32 PM
DO NOT DEAL WITH HULK. He joined our faction a while back and one of our longstanding members was being deployed and was going to be inactive. Hulk agreed to swap accounts to let his account go inactive while being able to help with the stronger account. As soon as the transfer was complete, Hulk disappeared, obviously to go to this eastcoast assassins group.

In the end, it was the original player's decision to make the swap, but anyone who would take the account of a SERVICEMAN and take it from the faction he wanted to stay with under the guise of 'taking care of the account'. Scum. The joke is on him as we break into the top 150 and he is in a 'feeder faction' for a top 250 group.

Zass would take your group on anytime, anywhere... "Hulk".

Faction
11-04-2013, 01:29 AM
Bump......

ANBU Black Ops
11-04-2013, 06:29 AM
U.S Black Ops is currently recruiting. We are a group of friendly people looking for someone to GROW and have FUN with us. We are in top 500 in ages but dead weights and campers push us back to top 1000. We are currently booting out inactives so we got space for more or less 12 people. We have a solid, loyal active cores in our faction. Come and earn great units with us!

We are not a military strict faction, we keep the fun in the game and prevent hostile or harassing environment but we are not allowing campers and dead weights! We are seeking for active and team players! Mergers are very much welcome too.

Here is our requirements:
- A MINIMUM of 4K WD POINTS.
- MINIMUM of 75K battlepoints in tournament of factions.
- MINIMUM donation of only 10% of your weekly income.
- Must download a free app called " group me" this is mandatory.
- Stats should be 3-4 times of your level (example: LEVEL 100 SHOULD HAVE A STAT OF 300K or 400K with or without your current faction boost)

*** Look at the benefits for joining or merging with U.S BLACK OPS.
- Health Regen Time : -26% ( helps alot in beat the boss event and war)
- Infantry Defense: + 30%.
- Ground Defense: + 20%.
- Air Defense: + 15%.
- Sea Defense: + 10%.
- Building Defense: + 30%.
- Building Output: + 10% ( It will be 15% after 3-4 days).
- Ground Attack: + 10%.
- Infantry Attack: + 10%.
- Guild Member Increase: +22.

*** NOTE: WE ARE BUYING UPGRADES ALMOST EVERY WEEK, IT MEANS OUR BONUSES WILL EVEN GET BETTER!

SEND REQUEST TO: 110329046 U.S Black Ops. Thanks!

***TEAMWORK and COMMUNICATION is the key! We rather have a member with a low stats rather than a strong one but inactive or barely communicating. Strong players or weak players, gold user or non gold user everybody is welcome as long as you are ACTIVE. COME AND GROW WITH U.S Black Ops!