PDA

View Full Version : Box event leaderboard hacking!!

honest Abe
11-03-2013, 07:24 AM
For anyone who is wondering if ALL these people on the leaderboard are spending 50-100k gold....they aren't. Some are but a lot have hacked the box event. You can guess who the first on this list is. For the record, we will refer to him as Mr. Tribble (not naming him in accordance with the terms of service) for those of you who are Star Trek fans, pls google it and you will understand. This particular individual has only opened 21 boxes BUT each box apparently gets him 50 FIFTY, F I F T Y coils from each box. Wow! On top of that he has 271 SU-71s (a 3000/1300 unit). Further, for those curious, there are a bunch of others who also have this Tribble effect. We have reached out to several of the appropriate factions to see if they will police their own. If they do not, public humiliation will be the only alternative.

To Gree: I am done on this box event. We have reached out to you on this and the silence is deafening. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOU ARE ALLOWING THIS??? Your immediate action in Mr. Tribble's removal (not hard to figure out who it is) and the others which you can run a simple script to detect from the game will be highly appreciated by all paying members of this game. Do the right thing.

To all factions leaders harboring these individuals: if you do not immediately boot such players (and we will be reaching out to several of you on this), you will be considered targets and no mercy will be shown. Further, you will be called out publicly on this so I suggest you do the right thing and boot them now.

Tick tock.

Tate1234
11-03-2013, 07:31 AM
Hackers suck. Call em out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMS
11-03-2013, 07:47 AM
I would add to that, these people once booted by their factions need to be on a black list if gree refuses to ban them from the game (which they should do!). Any faction picking them up needs to explain why they are harboring hackers.

Jacko99
11-03-2013, 07:51 AM
If this is true then refunds will me requested... Shame on you gree if you do not resolve ASAP (can't work out the Tribble connection sorry). Well done abe for uncovering!!

fuzzlenutz
11-03-2013, 08:00 AM
If I scroll all the way to the top of the list would I be getting close LOL

Norseman
11-03-2013, 08:03 AM
GREE would make a lot of extra money due to these hackers, so they will be taken care of. Not kicked out of the game receive full attention from GREEs hacker accommodation program.

A lot of hackers these days, so don't expect fast accurate replies for the tickets we all keep sending them due to all flaws in MW.

Ferr
11-03-2013, 08:08 AM
For anyone who is wondering if ALL these people on the leaderboard are spending 50-100k gold....they aren't. Some are but a lot have hacked the box event. You can guess who the first on this list is. For the record, we will refer to him as Mr. Tribble (not naming him in accordance with the terms of service) for those of you who are Star Trek fans, pls google it and you will understand. This particular individual has only opened 21 boxes BUT each box apparently gets him 50 FIFTY, F I F T Y coils from each box. Wow! On top of that he has 271 SU-71s (a 3000/1300 unit). Further, for those curious, there are a bunch of others who also have this Tribble effect. We have reached out to several of the appropriate factions to see if they will police their own. If they do not, public humiliation will be the only alternative.

To Gree: I am done on this box event. We have reached out to you on this and the silence is deafening. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOU ARE ALLOWING THIS??? Your immediate action in Mr. Tribble's removal (not hard to figure out who it is) and the others which you can run a simple script to detect from the game will be highly appreciated by all paying members of this game. Do the right thing.

To all factions leaders harboring these individuals: if you do not immediately boot such players (and we will be reaching out to several of you on this), you will be considered targets and no mercy will be shown. Further, you will be called out publicly on this so I suggest you do the right thing and boot them now.

Tick tock.
Sir, although i salut you for speaking out, assuming that what you say is correct, I hope that all big spenders reading your op are aware of at least one other far more pertinent reason why they should quit this game. Personally, I have allways played with the presumption this was a level playing field. This presumption is utterly wrong, so I have learned the hard way.
Yours,

ProCision
11-03-2013, 09:05 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?73338-RE-Leader-Board-Hacking

JMS
11-03-2013, 09:18 AM
Good sir, please enlighten me.
Sir, although i salut you for speaking out, assuming that what you say is correct, I hope that all big spenders reading your op are aware of at least one other far more pertinent reason why they should quit this game. Personally, I have allways played with the presumption this was a level playing field. This presumption is utterly wrong, so I have learned the hard way.Yours,

KFH
11-03-2013, 10:03 AM
Why is it that people seem to know about every hack before hand but when it works against them or there faction they final come out and tell the community about it.
looking back on these event it looks like they have been hacked for a while

ProCision
11-03-2013, 10:04 AM
Why is it that people seem to know about every hack before hand but when it works against them or there faction they final come out and tell the community about it.
looking back on these event it looks like they have been hacked for a while

Exactly!!!!!!!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?73338-RE-Leader-Board-Hacking

Suspect5
11-03-2013, 10:22 AM
this is why none should spend a dime on this game. And dude just admit it your a hacker too

Dutchie
11-03-2013, 10:34 AM
Sir, although i salut you for speaking out, assuming that what you say is correct, I hope that all big spenders reading your op are aware of at least one other far more pertinent reason why they should quit this game. Personally, I have allways played with the presumption this was a level playing field. This presumption is utterly wrong, so I have learned the hard way.Yours,Life isn't a level playing field, nor is the Internet. Never has done, never will do!

Sirius
11-03-2013, 10:36 AM
Alright folks this is being looked into but please do not jump to conclusions that some one is hacking, much less able to know how many boxes 'X' player has opened.

I'm going to close these threads for now.

Thanks.