PDA

View Full Version : Do absolutely nothing

Deadwater
11-03-2013, 06:51 AM
We lose 5hrs of an event and CC gets no compensation?
KA gets 100 gems (their version of gold) and we don't even get a sale to help finish off these elite bosses?

Come on gree push something our way. Even the original roll out of the raid boss in KA got a 40% sale for the event. CC got a 20% sale for 24hrs.

Travers
11-03-2013, 07:35 AM
They dont care about Crime City too much, otherwise we would get something like that. At least give us some info on the new LTB

hooligan1966
11-03-2013, 07:36 AM
I agree, we always seem like the poor relative - overlooked.

real badman
11-03-2013, 09:30 AM
A 40% sale would be nice. But they roll it out on US thanksgiving I think. Also agree. Losing 5 hours of a syndicate event/individual event is not Cool GREE. You should look into it. If not free gold how about a 40% sale now at this moment? Or a 20% sale for another 24 hours before raid boss and 40% on it's actual time?

Big-R
11-03-2013, 09:54 AM
We just had a sale, KA didn't. Assault and flattery gives us a ton of event info, the other games don't get that. KA has only just got its first ltb, we had had loads.
We aren't the poor relative, just a different team doing things a different way.

Asvaldr
11-03-2013, 12:52 PM
We lose 5hrs of an event and CC gets no compensation?
KA gets 100 gems (their version of gold) and we don't even get a sale to help finish off these elite bosses?

Come on gree push something our way. Even the original roll out of the raid boss in KA got a 40% sale for the event. CC got a 20% sale for 24hrs.

I agreed. I would like to see something similar in CC. Apparently, CC is the most profitable social RPG epic game for Gree. You can see that they changed to reduce the bonus program only for CC, but left the program alone for the other games.

Im Jahova
11-03-2013, 12:56 PM
Quit complaining, if you don't like it, don't play. Making a thread isn't going to change anything, only clutter the forum

CohibAA
11-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Dragon Realms (http://dragonrealmsguild.blogspot.com/) did not get any compensation either.

Asvaldr
11-03-2013, 02:21 PM
Quit complaining, if you don't like it, don't play. Making a thread isn't going to change anything, only clutter the forum

Thank you for posting. At least your worthless thread is also good for bumping... lol :rolleyes:

Rebels
11-03-2013, 04:01 PM
I actually enjoyed the break from CC. I even spoke to my wife for a while :)

Deadwater
11-03-2013, 04:45 PM

I was working graveyard shifts. I rely of CC to keep me busy. I had to actually work.

Chris Hill
11-03-2013, 04:50 PM
Damn right. At least they could have given us a number of days warning and some specific timing on when they were going to be down for maintenance.

Stooboot
11-03-2013, 05:18 PM
If u have played this game and dealt with gree u should know what to expect and thats nothing

Cluff
11-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Maybe they already factored in the 5 hour break before the event started.. its not like another syn had an advantage because of it... an I am pretty sure they gave advanced notice... soooo stop crying

Im Jahova
11-03-2013, 05:43 PM
Damn right. At least they could have given us a number of days warning and some specific timing on when they were going to be down for maintenance.

They did exactly that

Chris Hill
11-03-2013, 06:56 PM
They did exactly that

And there was absolutely no sarcasm in my post. None whatsoever.

Luca1
11-03-2013, 07:06 PM
Quit whining. Everyone was down for same amount of time, and we were given plenty of notice.

While Gree messes up plenty in this game, and rarely provides any fair compensation, the level of complaining on the forums is ridiculous.

Im Jahova
11-03-2013, 07:11 PM
Quit whining. Everyone was down for same amount of time, and we were given plenty of notice.

While Gree messes up plenty in this game, and rarely provides any fair compensation, the level of complaining on the forums is ridiculous.

Finally someone who thinks the same as me lol

Asvaldr
11-03-2013, 07:48 PM

lol... omg :cool:

jonnybravo2
11-04-2013, 10:24 AM

i heard dippy spoke to your wife too! hes tryin to be the best player on CC AND the biggest playa in real life too--wonder how much tap joy he will need to do that?

Im Jahova
11-04-2013, 11:36 AM
And there was absolutely no sarcasm in my post. None whatsoever.

You should have stated it in your post

sister morphine
11-04-2013, 12:42 PM
We just had a sale, KA didn't. Assault and flattery gives us a ton of event info, the other games don't get that. KA has only just got its first ltb, we had had loads.
We aren't the poor relative, just a different team doing things a different way.
Yup, and given how poor economy is in KA compared to either of the other games it was insanely expensive, and didn't last very long either - under two weeks I think compared to 3+ in MW or CC.