PDA

View Full Version : No longer in faction after maintenance

robbieb79
11-03-2013, 03:51 AM
Anyone else got this problem?

Jerle
11-03-2013, 04:06 AM
We're seeing a few reports of this - it doesn't seem to be super widespread but definitely affecting some people.

One of the upgrades was related to how we store our data - there are a few places guild membership is recorded and it's possible that some pieces may have gotten out of sync over time. The maintenance implemented a new system that should significantly decrease desyncs in the future, but if someone's data was already in a strange state this maint could have made that more apparent.

The good news is this is mostly self-fixable by the players - just reapply for the guild you want to be in and your guild leader can re-accept.

I'm seeing ~40 cases of people who may have gotten hauled back into an old guild they led and left. This is our system picking up a 'leaderless guild' situation caused by getting out of sync and attempting to autorepair. Simply transfer leadership to someone else and leave again and it'll stick.

*BaJo*
11-03-2013, 04:06 AM
We have 2 people not in faction after update.

SPWD
11-03-2013, 04:12 AM
We have 3 missing

sjekkie
11-03-2013, 04:12 AM
Same problem i loosed 3 members will it be fixed as lasttime ?

knuckk
11-03-2013, 04:15 AM
I lost one faction member, but he is readded no harm no foul

Richard79
11-03-2013, 04:16 AM
4 members mia

John 719166364
11-03-2013, 04:21 AM
We lostvtwo

tnorman78
11-03-2013, 04:24 AM
So your saying because you guys screwed up again I'm not longer in my faction. So when I do get back in all my faction points I had in rankings are gone and my place on the donation log.....not to mention all the units that I missed from the ftlq because your error booted me and goals where completed while I wasn't there. Is GREE gonna fix that??

Kawasaki
11-03-2013, 04:35 AM
I am also throwed out of faction.
And missed my bonus for next level in faction event.

Cannibalpaul
11-03-2013, 04:39 AM
We lost 4 members.

sdcrosier
11-03-2013, 05:08 AM
My faction lost over 25 members, really gree. Now we have to wait for everyone to come back before we complete our faction mission, so everyone gets prize. Gree you can do better than that.

10s2bl8of10
11-03-2013, 05:16 AM
C'mon Gree, people work hard on FLTQ's and donate hard to achieve a healthy ranking, and your answer is for them to be reinstated as new members, losing all that they've earned.
This wasn't their error now was it?

Surely you can do better than this, and reasonably quickly.

Zachio
11-03-2013, 05:18 AM
I was one of them, luckily didn't miss out on any FLTQ prizes. My concern is that if these faction coins are ever worth anything I'm missing a LOT of them, reset back to zero.

Duchess
11-03-2013, 05:18 AM
I have this problem too! :(

Dr3@m|ov3R
11-03-2013, 06:00 AM
Tokens/coins all gone! :( Can this be credited back to the players affected?

KCEngineer
11-03-2013, 06:24 AM
Looks like I got booted during the "upgrade" as well.... Surely the "upgrade" could have been timed to fall between events.... Oh wait, there is no down time anymore.... Was previously in U.S.Government faction....
robo - 425 254 904

Tranq
11-03-2013, 06:39 AM
I'm out of mine and so are 4 others that are in my faction. Not wide spread huh?

Hoogeveen
11-03-2013, 06:46 AM
We have 2 "booted" members as well. 1 is still in limbo.....will probably miss a finished factionmission....

Tranq
11-03-2013, 07:06 AM
Only affected officers in our faction. All had been around for 3-4 months

Kkools
11-03-2013, 07:33 AM
I have been "kicked" from mine as well. Wish I had the faction I'd to reapply. How are you going to fix that free.

Norseman
11-03-2013, 07:54 AM
We're seeing a few reports of this - it doesn't seem to be super widespread but definitely affecting some people.

One of the upgrades was related to how we store our data - there are a few places guild membership is recorded and it's possible that some pieces may have gotten out of sync over time. The maintenance implemented a new system that should significantly decrease desyncs in the future, but if someone's data was already in a strange state this maint could have made that more apparent.

The good news is this is mostly self-fixable by the players - just reapply for the guild you want to be in and your guild leader can re-accept.

I'm seeing ~40 cases of people who may have gotten hauled back into an old guild they led and left. This is our system picking up a 'leaderless guild' situation caused by getting out of sync and attempting to autorepair. Simply transfer leadership to someone else and leave again and it'll stick.

You would then have to reapply to the faction and if you don't get back in time for FLTQ prices GREEs service team will certainly show their consumer hostile nature. Good luck!

Why couldn't you simply make sure that there were no faction events during this maintenance issue?
a) Are you all intellectually handicapped
b) Mass producing without proper planning and showing any regard for your costumers

UncleLeo
11-03-2013, 09:01 AM
I got booted, tried to reapply but it hasn't worked. The officers are telling me that when they try to accept me, it says i'm in another faction even though i'm not. I've never been the leader of any faction. Lucky for me, my faction is awesome and is holding off on continuing the faction missions till i get back in.

Gree, get me back in my faction so my faction can get back to work.

Agent Orange
11-03-2013, 09:25 AM
I got booted, tried to reapply but it hasn't worked. The officers are telling me that when they try to accept me, it says i'm in another faction even though i'm not. I've never been the leader of any faction. Lucky for me, my faction is awesome and is holding off on continuing the faction missions till i get back in.

Gree, get me back in my faction so my faction can get back to work.

I've seen this, if I recall they need to invite you. If not then you're stuck having to wait for customer service. We could try one other thing if you can apply to a different faction try that then have them boot you and see if that resets your status.

Agent Orange
11-03-2013, 09:28 AM
You would then have to reapply to the faction and if you don't get back in time for FLTQ prices GREEs service team will certainly show their consumer hostile nature. Good luck!

Why couldn't you simply make sure that there were no faction events during this maintenance issue?
a) Are you all intellectually handicapped
b) Mass producing without proper planning and showing any regard for your costumers

That sadly does sum it up. Those in Europe got screwed out of several hours of LTQ even us nighthawks in NA got screwed. First of all there should have been some warning since I'm sure someone knew about this before it was going to happen and how difficult would it have been to make a pop up.....

General Nu
11-03-2013, 09:35 AM
I have lost three... This also happened to one of my players last week

UncleLeo
11-03-2013, 10:40 AM
I've seen this, if I recall they need to invite you. If not then you're stuck having to wait for customer service. We could try one other thing if you can apply to a different faction try that then have them boot you and see if that resets your status.

I tried creating a faction, then leaving that one and requesting again but it didn't work. Good idea on having them invite me, we didn't think of it. Thanks for the suggestion, we'll give it a try.

Dutchie
11-03-2013, 10:41 AM
That sadly does sum it up. Those in Europe got screwed out of several hours of LTQ even us nighthawks in NA got screwed. First of all there should have been some warning since I'm sure someone knew about this before it was going to happen and how difficult would it have been to make a pop up.....Difficult to do when the events are non-stop now...

LisaM
11-03-2013, 10:57 AM
As far as I know two have been booted out of our faction but we are unable to get them back in, getting the "unable to access server" error message whenever we try to use the faction request tab.

CthulhuR
11-03-2013, 11:04 AM
We got one similar to yours.. A pop up says he is already in another faction, although we know for fact he is not.

As far as I know two have been booted out of our faction but we are unable to get them back in, getting the "unable to access server" error message whenever we try to use the faction request tab.

robbieb79
11-03-2013, 11:23 AM
So i lose all my faction points, donation log and units i missed out on while out the faction? Thanks for that!

Luuzer
11-03-2013, 12:21 PM
So your saying because you guys screwed up again I'm not longer in my faction. So when I do get back in all my faction points I had in rankings are gone and my place on the donation log.....not to mention all the units that I missed from the ftlq because your error booted me and goals where completed while I wasn't there. Is GREE gonna fix that??

yeah, still waiting for gree to fix that last messup couple of months ago when I was several weeks factionless cause of their bug and couldnt get back in :( still waiting for them to fix my donation log that got resetted with it :(

General V
11-03-2013, 12:52 PM
I just started a new faction about a week ago. After maintenance, both other members of my faction and I were no longer in the faction. I have sent a request to rejoin my faction but since all three of us are no longer in, there is nobody to accept the request.

m3gan
11-03-2013, 04:00 PM
Thrown out due to this glitch and missed a new unit because of it.

Maddog's Wife
11-03-2013, 04:11 PM
We lost a player during the maintenance, and subsequently, he missed out on the rewards for completing the level we were working on. Lame.

**Victoria**
11-03-2013, 04:22 PM

Happened to me as well. When I sent a support ticket I was told they won't compensate for the glitch by "giving" units! I earned that unit!

**Victoria**
11-03-2013, 04:24 PM

What about the rewards we missed from the fltq? We earned them! It wasn't our mistake, it was yours!

big-dawg
11-03-2013, 04:50 PM
Gree
The server upgrade booted me from my faction. During this time, my faction completed 5 levels of the FLTQ including the final one in Normal. Since Gree booted me, I got no piece. What is worse is that I used GOLD to help the team achieve this. How is Gree going to handle this gross error which has cost players units and possibly gold. This must be addressed immediately in my opinion.