PDA

View Full Version : CC Strongest Level 1 Camper

TBC Ghost
11-02-2013, 09:18 PM
TBC Ghost : 205184814 : CC Strongest Level 1 Player : Add me and watch me make camping history!! 205184814
Feel free to post your camping stats and info!

Captain Torgue
11-02-2013, 09:20 PM
There is a dipstick joke in here somewhere.

ShizMastur
11-02-2013, 09:31 PM
What are your level 1 stats?
I was stupid at first so at level 40 I had around 45k atk/def but I've gotten better ;)

ShizMastur
11-02-2013, 09:33 PM
You realize if everyone adds you then you're going to get tons of XP from the mafia goals?

Big Joe
11-02-2013, 09:40 PM
Call bs without a screen shot... An un photoshopped screen shop at that.

real badman
11-02-2013, 09:54 PM
You realize if everyone adds you then you're going to get tons of XP from the mafia goals?

No he won't get xp for it until he hits That guy in canal street. It's legit to have a level 1 account. Just a little trick. :p you don't get xp for adding mafias constructing upgrading etc. No xp at all unless you do a job or attack rival.

ILikeTheAbuse
11-02-2013, 09:59 PM

L1 account... created after a transfer. It hasn't done a single job, yet. You have to do a couple jobs before the Mafia Count Goals come into play.

real badman
11-02-2013, 10:04 PM
Your competition. Add him to see if your level 1 beats his level .
702 867 896

TBC Ghost
11-02-2013, 10:14 PM
I will give it to you guys bc I was arguing with some clown that it was impossible. You guys are good! I don't gain any xp adding allies until a few goals in. I have 2 level 2 nightclubs going for all level 10 buildings and try and max out my equipment to level 10 by buying gold units each week. I've been buying the 2 cheapest ones each week then ill move to the highest 2. No crates, I don't like doubles !! Just trying to prove camping is still an option while supporting GREE by buying gold ;)

TBC Ghost
11-02-2013, 10:19 PM
Your competition. Add him to see if your level 1 beats his level .
702 867 896

Perfect!! That's exactly what I was looking for!! What's his name I just added him? My stats are 8k/10k : $300k iph

x REQUIEM x
11-02-2013, 10:27 PM
TBC Ghost : 205184814 : CC Strongest Level 1 Player : Add me and watch me make camping history!! 205184814
Feel free to post your camping stats and info!

You're not even 20k in stats so congratulations you're officially an antique. You can't attack anyone worth attacking or participate in any events. Go you! :)

panty sniffer
11-02-2013, 10:33 PM
Neat trick. Ghost added me but I couldn't go to his hood because I have over 500 mafia already and couldn't find him on my mafia list.

Requiem is right though I think. If you join a syndicate you get XP for others completing goals beyond your control.

TBC Ghost
11-02-2013, 10:35 PM
Last I checked this was a camping thread not a Pvp one. I'm just starting. Level 1 you don't carry many weapons so it's not easy to boost stats. Once I level my stats will jump. That's why I'm trying to max my weapons out to level 10 so every time I level my weapons are maxed per ally. I don't mind comments but they have to make sense guys!

Big Joe
11-02-2013, 10:38 PM
Pics or gtfo lol. Hood and stats.

TBC Ghost
11-02-2013, 10:39 PM
Requiem is right though I think. If you join a syndicate you get XP for others completing goals beyond your control.

Yes good call. 1 guy in my syn hit in a SLTQ and I gained 3xp. Still have 7xp to go. Now I booted members I don't trust or know and they have been perfect since that happened the first week the event came out. Should be smooth sailing now. I have a good group of guys!

candyson
11-02-2013, 10:56 PM
Pics or gtfo lol. Hood and stats.
He's legit, and you are an idiot, just add him, he's posted his code.

Big Joe
11-02-2013, 11:03 PM
He's legit, and you are an idiot, just add him, he's posted his code.
Sorry boasting with a thread such as this requires some proof. You're the idiot. Like I'd waste my time adding a lvl 1 who might for all we know be trolling to get adds.

candyson
11-02-2013, 11:04 PM
Sorry boasting with a thread such as this requires some proof. You're the idiot. Like I'd waste my time adding a lvl 1 who might for all we know be trolling to get adds.
He's in my mafia, and is legit

Big Joe
11-02-2013, 11:10 PM
He's in my mafia, and is legit
*edit*
Well I guess I'm wrong. Decent stats for a lvl "1"

zwiswoo
11-03-2013, 12:29 AM
Out of interest, how do you make an L1 account? The tutorial forces you to L2 iirc.

real badman
11-03-2013, 12:37 AM
BTW. There is a difference between CAMPING and NOT PLAYING THE GAME. :p hahahaha.

cookies
11-03-2013, 01:39 AM
Well I guess it is a neat trick, but also seems a bit boring to me. There are level 12s with 250k and 30s with close to a million in stats and they actually get to play to the game. The curve for staying on top in low levels is pretty steep.

DannyD
11-03-2013, 02:21 AM
No he won't get xp for it until he hits That guy in canal street. It's legit to have a level 1 account. Just a little trick. :p you don't get xp for adding mafias constructing upgrading etc. No xp at all unless you do a job or attack rival.

You actually get 1 XP for every defensive win, I had my camper going for a while and noticed every time it said I won in my newsfeed, my XP increased by 1. Also being in a syn, earns you the XP like on the event we have now. But you are right, I made the mistake of doing one attack to see how much I had gained in the event so far, and BLAMMO went up 5 levels instantly because I had 200 Mafia.... That was unfortunate.

real badman
11-03-2013, 02:56 AM
You actually get 1 XP for every defensive win, I had my camper going for a while and noticed every time it said I won in my newsfeed, my XP increased by 1. Also being in a syn, earns you the XP like on the event we have now. But you are right, I made the mistake of doing one attack to see how much I had gained in the event so far, and BLAMMO went up 5 levels instantly because I had 200 Mafia.... That was unfortunate.

Really? Do you think everyone is talented to be able to keep their accounts on level 1? You start a game. You get tutorials you go to level 2. And so you can't see players on level 1. You can't even see him on rival list. It's too tough to explain. :)

TBC Ghost
11-03-2013, 06:27 AM
Really? Do you think everyone is talented to be able to keep their accounts on level 1? You start a game. You get tutorials you go to level 2. And so you can't see players on level 1. You can't even see him on rival list. It's too tough to explain. :)

Good points!

TBC Ghost
11-03-2013, 06:38 AM
We can talk about all levels above me but I'm not there yet so can't predict where I will be. I am shooting for 100x my level by level 10. Like I've said there are people in the level 20-30 area with mil+ stats which is really good! I have plenty of time to get my stats up and past that tho. Can anyone remember where their stats were on even level 5? Probably not over 2k! (For most players, there is a small percent that probably did have good stats at a low low level but not many due to no events being available except Battles. That's why I want to max my units to level 10 before I begin to level

real badman
11-03-2013, 06:41 AM
I don't remember what my stats were when below 10 but were surely more than 100k. :D
Started a new account while sltq. ;) all the rewards from all the sltqs and all other syndicate events aswell as battle prizes from X tier. #secret.

CCKallDAY
11-03-2013, 07:48 AM
TBC Ghost... my level 2 had like 50 atk points... but now you are a newbie with stat inflation, don't you understand the game?

TBC Ghost
11-03-2013, 08:43 AM
I don't remember what my stats were when below 10 but were surely more than 100k. :D
Started a new account while sltq. ;) all the rewards from all the sltqs and all other syndicate events aswell as battle prizes from X tier. #secret.

Lol meant 1 mil by level 10 ;) not 100k ... And that's no secret...Just about every player started second accounts when stats went up and they put their campers in top syn for the rewards. I think my 9 year old cousin has 700k at level 22 just from being invited into a top syn. That's more your being carried by daddies syn!!!. I have no1 carrying me but myself! Eventually I will start wars and that's where I plan to get the majority of my stats.

TBC Ghost
11-03-2013, 08:51 AM
TBC Ghost... my level 2 had like 50 atk points... but now you are a newbie with stat inflation, don't you understand the game?

KallDay I've been playing this game long before you joined I'm sure so to answer your question yes I understand the game. I also see what's happening in MW and KA. 50 a/d is where 98% of people level 5 or lower are. I am 200x your stats when you were level 2. Guess you didn't know the game to well!! Keep watching as I level. Can't predict the future guys!! We will see.... I'm not here saying I am the strongest in the game just the strongest on level 1 for now ;)

Dipstik
11-03-2013, 08:57 AM
BTW. There is a difference between CAMPING and NOT PLAYING THE GAME. :p hahahaha.

Not really...

real badman
11-03-2013, 09:00 AM
Your level 1 camper is where you're using gold. I'm not using gold on my camper. So strongest free player in tier 1&2? Yeah!

real badman
11-03-2013, 09:01 AM
Not really...

Hahahahaha. Somewhat agree onto this.

TBC Ghost
11-03-2013, 09:28 AM
I'm not trying to say I am the strongest camper. All I am saying is I am the strongest level 1 player. Comparing me to anyone outside of level 1 is irrelevant. Only had 1 guy so far say he knows another level 1 player. Post what your level 1 stats here and guarntee they are no where near mine when you were here lol Once I hit level 20 then you guys can comment on where you were on that level. Feel free to post your stats on any level just please don't say I'm weak when you were no better ;) Thanks.. glad too see a lot of comments and lots of ally requests!!

real badman
11-03-2013, 09:31 AM
Its easy to beat your level 1 camper. Just a few vaults. Buy limited edition set. Few crates. Done. :D

TBC Ghost
11-03-2013, 09:34 AM
Not really...

Agree... I still log in everyday and upgrade my buildings, buy gold units and no xp gain so I think that's playing like a camper! I consider my iph prime for my level. 2 level 2 nightclubs $300k iph is better than most people on my ally list lol soon to be all level 10 ;) keep posted...

TBC Ghost
11-03-2013, 09:42 AM
Its easy to beat your level 1 camper. Just a few vaults. Buy limited edition set. Few crates. Done. :D

Ok so do it lol I can do the same I just don't like crates bc I like having 1 of each. I have all the time in the world ;) good luck getting to level 1....

real badman
11-03-2013, 10:07 AM
Ok so do it lol I can do the same I just don't like crates bc I like having 1 of each. I have all the time in the world ;) good luck getting to level 1....

Keep transferring your games in between 2 devices (android). After a few transfers the new account on old device will not get the tutorial. Yeah! Say now. :p You think you're the only one who can keep it on level 1? Lol. I'll better use That gold on my main than wasting it on a camper. :D

TMI
11-03-2013, 11:15 AM
It's a great thing to see his hood. And quite frankly, i'd like to do that, just because it requires great constraint and patience.

But, pragmatically, what is the purpose of camping? From my understanding it is only to get a crazy iph.
So the question is what is the point of having a crazy iph?

1. LTBs for sure. That's great

2. Buy a mecenary for your syndicate, as BZ was doing for a donation to the syndicate of his choosing.

But other than those two, cc doesn't care about iph anymore, i dont think. The last time i bought an item from the store is about 7 months ago. The real items aren't bought anymore.
Also, joining a top synd, iph is not needed because all bonuses are bought already.

so 2 questions:

1. What is the point of staying in level 1, specifically?

2. Are there other uses for money other than LTB and mecenaries?

No disrespect to TBH Ghost, but those are real questions that i have.

:)

Juan V
11-03-2013, 11:52 AM
There is no point TMI - This is simply a way to make himself standout given he is irrelevant to pretty much all current players. Carved out a niche to stake a claim for a title frankly no one cares about.

Its future generations that might care but everyone actively playing will be far out of reach by the time ghost actually starts playing. Having said that, admirable restraint

TBC Ghost
11-03-2013, 12:40 PM
Keep transferring your games in between 2 devices (android). After a few transfers the new account on old device will not get the tutorial. Yeah! Say now. :p You think you're the only one who can keep it on level 1? Lol. I'll better use That gold on my main than wasting it on a camper. :D

Lmao... Let me know if anyone has any luck w that...

TBC Ghost
11-03-2013, 01:05 PM
It's a great thing to see his hood. And quite frankly, i'd like to do that, just because it requires great constraint and patience.

But, pragmatically, what is the purpose of camping? From my understanding it is only to get a crazy iph.

2. Buy a mecenary for your syndicate, as BZ was doing for a donation to the syndicate of his choosing.

But other than those two, cc doesn't care about iph anymore, i dont think. The last time i bought an item from the store is about 7 months ago. The real items aren't bought anymore.
Also, joining a top synd, iph is not needed because all bonuses are bought already.

so 2 questions:

I am more old school CC. Iph is huge to me. Use to be stats are only there to protect your money! I have my own syn that I am trying to max all my bonuses. Currently have 28. I don't want to be carried like most people I want to build from the ground up!! When I hit level 20 I want to be able to hit level 10 on all my LTBs so I get those weapons. I'm hoping they change store equipment to be stronger eventually. They upped event stats and now gold weapon stats so I have a feeling it's coming soon!! You also never know when they will do something where money starts to matter more (like wins in battle). I also want to be a top iph player in the game ;)..... My reason for camping is to build my iph and to build my stats. I want to max my weapons to level 10 so when I level my stats jump where they need to be. People may not realize it but most are short when it comes to maxing weapons per level so I think this will be a big advantage. Also good to start stock piling respect. I have the patience to sit here and just build. I have my MW and KA accounts to keep me busy!! So why stop when I can improve everything without leveling? Eventually I will start buying crates and sets to get more of a stat boost for my buck like someone mentioned. I will be here as long as I possibly can be!! Good questions hope those were good answers.

And no disrespect taken .. Very well wrote and polite compared to what these other jealous dudes are saying lol

TBC Ghost
11-03-2013, 01:10 PM
There is no point TMI - This is simply a way to make himself standout given he is irrelevant to pretty much all current players. Carved out a niche to stake a claim for a title frankly no one cares about.

Its future generations that might care but everyone actively playing will be far out of reach by the time ghost actually starts playing. Having said that, admirable restraint

Obv you care my man to keep posting in my thread lol you probably even sent me a request to check out my base lol .. I enjoy letting people see what I am doing and people like to see it. I get messages all the time saying they like what I am doing. So keep your negative thoughts to yourself and move along.

Juan V
11-03-2013, 01:37 PM
No, didnt request - i acknowledge sight unseen its impressive. Your thread is of interest to me, it is the title of "strongest level one" i believe no one cares to challenge for.

Perhaps there is a group who covet that title - perhaps this thread will draw them out and ill admit i am wrong. you have drawn an arbritrary line in the sand at level 1.. I guess there is as much point in doing this as anything with this game, so if achieving your target brings you joy then keep up the good work and all the best.

TBC Ghost
11-03-2013, 01:51 PM
That's what I am hoping for, more level 1 players to come out. 1 did so far but I can't imagine there are too many. I made that title to attact people and to see if there is someone stronger on the same plan. So far it's attracting a lot of people lol just trying to get my name out there!! For now this is my plan and sticking too it until level 2 comes.... 205184815 add me to check out my level 1 base!

CCKallDAY
11-03-2013, 06:12 PM
Level one? Who really cares anymore... do the LTQ's!

TBC Ghost
11-03-2013, 06:39 PM
Level one? Who really cares anymore... do the LTQ's!

Let me jump right on it ..... Maybe not, I forgot I care ;) LTQs aren't going anywhere kinda like me

CCKallDAY
11-04-2013, 09:03 AM
Let me jump right on it ..... Maybe not, I forgot I care ;) LTQs aren't going anywhere kinda like meFrom finishing the LTQ, I can get double your level 1 stats from it

TBC Ghost
11-04-2013, 10:31 AM
From finishing the LTQ, I can get double your level 1 stats from it

When did I say you couldn't? And I would hope you can more than double my stats lol But no1 can complete a LTQ and stay level 1 ;) i love all people who compare their higher level accounts to my level 1 😂... For now ill sit right here and watch everyone gain xp to get units while I gain 0xp and still get my units ;) keep up the good work...

shaman01
11-04-2013, 04:18 PM
someone make a level 1 account and keep attacking him so he'll level up from the defensive wins

Deadwater
11-04-2013, 04:26 PM
When did I say you couldn't? And I would hope you can more than double my stats lol But no1 can complete a LTQ and stay level 1 ;) i love all people who compare their higher level accounts to my level 1 😂... For now ill sit right here and watch everyone gain xp to get units while I gain 0xp and still get my units ;) keep up the good work...

So what do you plan on doing with this weak account? Can't attack anyone, can't take it into battle, can't do LTQs , bosses or case events. So you are telling me you are so dumb that you are wasting gold on a useless account. Besides modifiers I gain from battles, LTQ, raid bosses etc... Will always make you weaker the the rest.

Change your signature to "weakest player ever".

shaman01
11-04-2013, 04:26 PM

so 2 questions:

theres also no point in playing this game. but people still play it because they believe its fun. same with campers. no point camping. but they still camp because they believe its fun

aphroKEN
11-04-2013, 04:29 PM
If you love camping so much, you should play Monster Quest. That game is made for campers.

TBC Ghost
11-04-2013, 04:43 PM
someone make a level 1 account and keep attacking him so he'll level up from the defensive wins

I'm waiting 😂 let me know when someone even gets to level 1 lol

TBC Ghost
11-04-2013, 05:00 PM
So what do you plan on doing with this weak account? Can't attack anyone, can't take it into battle, can't do LTQs , bosses or case events. So you are telling me you are so dumb that you are wasting gold on a useless account. Besides modifiers I gain from battles, LTQ, raid bosses etc... Will always make you weaker the the rest.

Change your signature to "weakest player ever".

Have another hater on our hands lol so to set you straight...I CAN go battles I choose not to bc I will level. Not all events are worth the xp stat ratio... It's uneducated players like you that just do any event and think it's helping when really your stats are going up but your leveling 10x to get there. I have all the time in the world to do any event I please. In the meantime like I said 100x I will sit here and continue maxing my weapons to level 10 by buying gold units (guess I can afford to "waste" it lol) and buildings to 10. I have my MW and KA accounts to keep me busy. And by the way I am stronger than most level 20 players not counting the 2% of educated players so hard to be the "weakest player ever" .. Just mad you can't say you are the strongest on your level ;) last but not least I guarantee I can join a higher ranked syn than you are in right now lol

TBC Ghost
11-04-2013, 05:05 PM
theres also no point in playing this game. but people still play it because they believe its fun. same with campers. no point camping. but they still camp because they believe its fun

Well said! Everyone has their own opinion on what the point of this game is. I guess as you level and get to different stages your goals change.

Twenty
11-04-2013, 05:06 PM
I checked out your hood. Very impressive.

Deadwater
11-04-2013, 05:06 PM
Have another hater on our hands lol so to set you straight...I CAN go battles I choose not to bc I will level. Not all events are worth the xp stat ratio... It's uneducated players like you that just do any event and think it's helping when really your stats are going up but your leveling 10x to get there. I have all the time in the world to do any event I please. In the meantime like I said 100x I will sit here and continue maxing my weapons to level 10 by buying gold units (guess I can afford to "waste" it lol) and buildings to 10. I have my MW and KA accounts to keep me busy. And by the way I am stronger than most level 20 players not counting the 2% of educated players so hard to be the "weakest player ever" .. Just mad you can't say you are the strongest on your level ;) last but not least I guarantee I can join a higher ranked syn than you are in right now lol

1) my lvl 20 mini is 1mil stats. You are welcome to level up
2) I don't gain xp on my main, lvl 250 also doesn't gain xp.
3) you aren't gaining modifiers just stats, stats have been proven to be obsolete faster then you can spend the gold. So yes dumb and weak.

Twenty
11-04-2013, 05:13 PM
Dead, good points as usual. But if he stays low, nobody ever will have his stats at his level. He seems to enjoy that style of play, although it's not for everyone. No need for the modifiers.

Deadwater
11-04-2013, 05:23 PM
Dead, good points as usual. But if he stays low, nobody ever will have his stats at his level. He seems to enjoy that style of play, although it's not for everyone. No need for the modifiers.

The point of camping regardless of lvl is to get stronger in some aspect. Then once stronger you continue to move along with the game. So when the day comes that he progresses the account he will be weak. Or he will quit the game which makes spending gold for weapons pointless unless he was planning to attack/rob/battle.

TBC Ghost
11-04-2013, 05:50 PM
1) my lvl 20 mini is 1mil stats. You are welcome to level up
2) I don't gain xp on my main, lvl 250 also doesn't gain xp.
3) you aren't gaining modifiers just stats, stats have been proven to be obsolete faster then you can spend the gold. So yes dumb and weak.

1.I am on level 20 yet? Didn't think so, so how can you compare your stats. Where were you on level 2? Guarntee no where near my stats! By the time I move, your "mini" will be level 250 so your irrelevant even tho Ill bet I will be stronger than 1 mil by level 20 lol
2.Your mini IS GAINIG XP. You should feel proud you hit level 250 and just started getting inflated stats so you wasted about 249 levels getting ****ty/weak weapons. Llp is the key in this game.
3.i can careless about "wasting gold". I can afford to and will continue to buy gold units every week :) I guarntee your weapons are not maxed out to your level. I am maxing my weapons ech level w gold weapons that the best players in the game buy. Once I decide to move I'll be in a top syn on level 1 so ill get my modifiers then. But again all that is irrelevant since I don't need them being on level 1 and being the strongest already....
So yes, your dumb and uneducated!

TBC Ghost
11-04-2013, 05:53 PM
I checked out your hood. Very impressive.

Thanks my man! Drop a post on my wall if you guys like what I am doing!

TBC Ghost
11-04-2013, 06:03 PM

Thanks..Exactly, no1 will have my stats A. On level 1 B. I haven't seen anyone level 10 n lower with my stats. Once I level my stats will jump even more. I can only take so many weapons on level 1 so your not seeing my true stats. And of course I love playing like this. Iph is huge to me so that's the biggest reason for staying here. I enjoy having 2 level 2 night clubs ;) can't wait until they are level 10 on level 1!!

erickd271
11-04-2013, 06:19 PM
im lvl 46 with 705k/700k....

TBC Ghost
11-04-2013, 06:22 PM
The point of camping regardless of lvl is to get stronger in some aspect. Then once stronger you continue to move along with the game. So when the day comes that he progresses the account he will be weak. Or he will quit the game which makes spending gold for weapons pointless unless he was planning to attack/rob/battle.

How will my account be weak when I move? If I max my weapons to level 10 on level 1 pretty sure I will be pretty damn strong when I move lol that's not even counting event weapons once I begin those! and again stop comparing me to the future, it's not here. Right now I am the strongest level 1 player end of story. You sound like a noob right now my man or your just mad I am doing this and you can't..

Deadwater
11-04-2013, 06:31 PM
How will my account be weak when I move? If I max my weapons to level 10 on level 1 pretty sure I will be pretty damn strong when I move lol that's not even counting event weapons once I begin those! and again stop comparing me to the future, it's not here. Right now I am the strongest level 1 player end of story. You sound like a noob right now my man or your just mad I am doing this and you can't..

First off stop acting like a child. Using terms like "max my weapons to level 10" actually makes no sense. No you won't be strong when you decide to move on. If you max out all cash weapons which would take 1-2years to do your stats would be around 200k (once you level up to reach max mafia). By buying gold weapons at the rate you claim to be buying the would also take 1-2years to max out 500 items in each category by which time (and now) raw stats are obsolete. With no modifers to make those weapons stronger you will be weak. So have fun living in the dream world at lvl 1. The second you decide to move up it will be too late for you. Well it's already too late for you.

Gingeasian
11-04-2013, 06:51 PM
Once I decide to move I'll be in a top syn on level 1 so ill get my modifiers then. But again all that is irrelevant since I don't need them being on level 1 and being the strongest already....
So yes, your dumb and uneducated!
lol you actually think that you will be able to get into a "top" syn with the minimal stats you gain from gold weapons? Buddy this syndicate raid boss alone has increased me by about 700K for little gold spent. But please continue to waste 500 gold on a 3k item, im sure that will get you in a top syn. Meanwhile i will waste my 500 gold on 500K worth of stats.

pervbear
11-04-2013, 06:54 PM
I have a level 2 at 50k stats if that counts for anything.

Twenty
11-04-2013, 07:02 PM
The one aspect I don't understand is why bother buying any gold weapons at all. After all, the ATK/def per $$ of gold keeps going up. Instead of buying gold weapons now, why not simply wait until you need the stat bump. At levels 1-30 there usually won't be anyone who can rob you successfully. Especially not at level 1 where you are now. Having gold weapons in inventory and ready to go when you decide to level up only makes sense if you assume no inflation. If you are inclined to spend gold, I'd hold off until the last moment you need the weapon, rather than stocking up and watching the real value of your inventory decline due to stat flation . Personally I haven't viewed gold weapons buying to be a good strategy since last Feb. when the stat inflation started.

TBC Ghost
11-04-2013, 07:12 PM
First off stop acting like a child. Using terms like "max my weapons to level 10" actually makes no sense. No you won't be strong when you decide to move on. If you max out all cash weapons which would take 1-2years to do your stats would be around 200k (once you level up to reach max mafia). By buying gold weapons at the rate you claim to be buying the would also take 1-2years to max out 500 items in each category by which time (and now) raw stats are obsolete. With no modifers to make those weapons stronger you will be weak. So have fun living in the dream world at lvl 1. The second you decide to move up it will be too late for you. Well it's already too late for you.

LMFAO... Child? For saying max my weapons to level 10? I have all the time in the world my friend! Never once did i mention I buy cash weapons but I did say they will change and get stronger soon . I can change the rate of buying gold units and start buying crates too. I'm just choosing to buy the 2 cheapest so I could get there faster. The stat to gold ratio is better on those units than the 2 highest. Like I've said I like having 1 of ech weapon so I don't buy crates yet. How won't I be strong when I level, if I have each level all weapons MAXED? How will it be too late? What will I miss that won't be there when I move? If anything events get better as time goes. Your just looking for something to try and put this down but in the end there is nothing bc I am only level 1 lol

TBC Ghost
11-04-2013, 07:20 PM
I have a level 2 at 50k stats if that counts for anything.

Add me!! Or what's your id

TMI
11-04-2013, 07:30 PM
TBC Ghost, you keep saying you're going to get your weapons to level 10.
What exactly does that mean :confused:

TBC Ghost
11-04-2013, 07:43 PM
lol you actually think that you will be able to get into a "top" syn with the minimal stats you gain from gold weapons? Buddy this syndicate raid boss alone has increased me by about 700K for little gold spent. But please continue to waste 500 gold on a 3k item, im sure that will get you in a top syn. Meanwhile i will waste my 500 gold on 500K worth of stats.

700k? When your stats are 1.5 mil at level 74? That makes no sense. Also i have been seeing people in the 20s with your stats so no position to talk here weakling. When I level I will do the same event and probably get better stats at a lower level. Next, already had offers from top top 100 and better teams. Again I don't care if I am "wasting" gold lol I like the weapons I am buying and wether anyone wants to admit it it's boosting my stats but I can only have so many weapons on level 1!!!! It's the only way other than scratchers to build stats! I am setting my self up to be strong enough to beat everyone around my level and that's all that matters! I WILL BUY GOLD WEAPONS UNTIL I BEGIN EVENTS THEN PUT GOLD INTO THOSE. I'm not rich but I'm not broke like most of you on this forum so Gold isn't an issue to get.....

aphroKEN
11-04-2013, 07:51 PM
The one aspect I don't understand is why bother buying any gold weapons at all. After all, the ATK/def per $$ of gold keeps going up. Instead of buying gold weapons now, why not simply wait until you need the stat bump. At levels 1-30 there usually won't be anyone who can rob you successfully. Especially not at level 1 where you are now. Having gold weapons in inventory and ready to go when you decide to level up only makes sense if you assume no inflation. If you are inclined to spend gold, I'd hold off until the last moment you need the weapon, rather than stocking up and watching the real value of your inventory decline due to stat flation . Personally I haven't viewed gold weapons buying to be a good strategy since last Feb. when the stat inflation started.

Absolutely correct.

There really is no point in investing in gold weapons that will be obsoleted by stat inflation. You currently have no use for the stats at level 1. The better approach would be to build your economy and stats for free during the camping phase, while saving your gold. Use the gold when you decide to move up. By then you would get a lot more gangbang for your gold.

TBC Ghost
11-04-2013, 07:53 PM

Very good point. Finally someone with a brain. I did stop buying gold units until they released the new stat inflated ones. Once I saw that it went bck to buying them. I guess I'm banking on them not doing another stat inflation for a while. This was the first one since this game began. Also it's not all about stats I like having 1 of each weapon and a good variety in my inventory. But it does make sense to wait until I want to move to go on a gold spree! Maybe I will stop buying them eventually and start saving for the future!

Dipstik
11-04-2013, 07:57 PM
Just out of curiosity, what's the point of being the strongest if you never fight anyone?

TMI
11-04-2013, 08:04 PM
It's true it doesn't make sense, but this is GREE we're talking about lol. i can confirm his signature took a huge jump from this raid boss event. He went from 700kish to what he is now over the weekend.

regarding buying gold units: I don't want you to waste your money on those. GREE is inflating stats and those units will be useless by the time you're ready to move to level 2. In all honesty, you should hold off on buying those units until you're ready to move on to levl 2, who know how high the items will be by then. That's my honest and sincere advice, but take what you want from that.

Increasing stats with scratchers. all items in the scratcher are useless, except for any with a mod. Essentially any item without a mod is useless because stats inflation will make them obsolete. only use gold on items with mods cuz they are inflation proof.

I'm saying this because some statements you have made make me feel like you're out of touch with what is happening in CC (like scratchers, iph, etc.).

You have a great hood, and keep doing what you're doing, that's great. Ppl are trolling you, but mixed in with their unkind remarks, are sections of truth. I can't wait to see you once you have 2 level 10 NCs!!!

GREE used to allow players to get strong by buying items in he store. But now, the store is useless. I really mean it. the store is useless. the only items that are worth getting are ones that GREE gives out when you do things that increase xp. unfortunately, that's how GREE is doing things now.

Anyways, cheers, but PLEASE consider not buying gold units from the store.

PS. Ignore the trolls. This is YOUR game, and you do whatever make you happy :)

TBC Ghost
11-04-2013, 08:06 PM
[QUOTE=TMI;1060958]TBC Ghost, you keep saying you're going to get your weapons to level 10.
What exactly does that mean :confused:[/

Have enough weapons for each mafia member to bring the max amount of weapons into battle as if I was level 10.

TMI
11-04-2013, 08:09 PM
[QUOTE=TMI;1060958]TBC Ghost, you keep saying you're going to get your weapons to level 10.
What exactly does that mean :confused:[/

Have enough weapons for each mafia member to bring the max amount of weapons into battle as if I was level 10.

Ahh, ok. thanks :)

TBC Ghost
11-04-2013, 08:11 PM
Just out of curiosity, what's the point of being the strongest if you never fight anyone?

It's the point that counts lol not many can say they are the strongest for their level!! Might as well soak it up while I could

TBC Ghost
11-04-2013, 08:39 PM
It's true it doesn't make sense, but this is GREE we're talking about lol. i can confirm his signature took a huge jump from this raid boss event. He went from 700kish to what he is now over the weekend.

regarding buying gold units: I don't want you to waste your money on those. GREE is inflating stats and those units will be useless by the time you're ready to move to level 2. In all honesty, you should hold off on buying those units until you're ready to move on to levl 2, who know how high the items will be by then. That's my honest and sincere advice, but take what you want from that.

Increasing stats with scratchers. all items in the scratcher are useless, except for any with a mod. Essentially any item without a mod is useless because stats inflation will make them obsolete. only use gold on items with mods cuz they are inflation proof.

I'm saying this because some statements you have made make me feel like you're out of touch with what is happening in CC (like scratchers, iph, etc.).

You have a great hood, and keep doing what you're doing, that's great. Ppl are trolling you, but mixed in with their unkind remarks, are sections of truth. I can't wait to see you once you have 2 level 10 NCs!!!

GREE used to allow players to get strong by buying items in he store. But now, the store is useless. I really mean it. the store is useless. the only items that are worth getting are ones that GREE gives out when you do things that increase xp. unfortunately, that's how GREE is doing things now.

Anyways, cheers, but PLEASE consider not buying gold units from the store.

PS. Ignore the trolls. This is YOUR game, and you do whatever make you happy :)

Best reply yet. I 100% agree I am an old school CC player where iph was the thing to have! I'm not banking on scratchers helping but I do believe those and store weapons will increase soon tho. Like I said in the last post it's not all about stats for me I like buying units since I can't do anything else that boost my stats that much without gaining xp also I like having a variety of weapons 😁. Buying explosives and vehicles I think is a good investments just bc most people are short in those categories. These gold units are still stronger than most weapons in early stages of events. The stronger the weapons you win in events the more xp it takes to get them which in a way makes them weaker than they seem.. I do play MW and KA so I do see the changes in the game such as the stat inflation but I do feel it is over and the stats will stay this way for a while. They tried going real high in MW and it just messed everything up so they tried a xp inflation in the following LTQ to even it out. I do agree it is wise to save gold for when I want to move so I get the best units for that time. Maybe eventually I will stop and save but for now I'm not that far into it so it won't hurt to boost my stats a little more ;) ... And that's what I'm waiting for.. All my buildings to be level 10 especially the night clubs !! That is big for me. It will also help when I hit level 20 when I can get LTBs, get them to 10 and get those weapons. Thanks for the helpful info and good gestures towards what I am doing. I will try and only buy the appealing weapons going forward..😜 thanks

TBC Ghost
11-11-2013, 07:52 PM
Have a lot of hatters posting on other camping threads. They aren't campers, but posting on camping threads, say they don't care about what I am doing but consistently post on my threads and all the other camping threads?!? Makes no sense lol Until someone can say they are stronger than me on level 1, I am CC Strongest Level 1 Camper!! Stop hating! I'm not missing anything since events will always be there and get better as time goes. I get weapons for 0 xp to you getting them and gaining xp. I will have a crazy iph by level 20 to max all my LTBs and get those sweet sweet weapons. I am also working on maxing my syn bonuses (I didn't join into a pre made one like most of you!!!) I don't see where the problem with doing this is? Just mad your level 200 w 1x your level stats and $100k iph 😂 ... 👑The King is here...

💥Keep watching me make history...CC Strongest Level 1 Camper : 2 level 2 nightclubs : $300k iph soon to be a level 3 NC!! I will be here for a long time so get use to it haters 😜

GucciMane
11-11-2013, 07:55 PM
I will give it to you guys bc I was arguing with some clown that it was impossible. You guys are good! I don't gain any xp adding allies until a few goals in. I have 2 level 2 nightclubs going for all level 10 buildings and try and max out my equipment to level 10 by buying gold units each week. I've been buying the 2 cheapest ones each week then ill move to the highest 2. No crates, I don't like doubles !! Just trying to prove camping is still an option while supporting GREE by buying gold ;)

Well, you *SURE* told Us!

:EDIT: Post sponsored by Mini Mayhem

one man gang
11-11-2013, 07:58 PM
I'd laugh if they gave you XP when you did up your LTB in the future.

Otherwise Goodluck

GucciMane
11-11-2013, 08:07 PM
I'd laugh if they gave you XP when you did up your LTB in the future.

Otherwise Goodluck

a member of my syn tried that. he got up to 4k attack/level at level 1, which back then, was unbelievable. Some change to the game instantly turned him to level 4.

TBC Ghost
11-11-2013, 08:34 PM
a member of my syn tried that. he got up to 4k attack/level at level 1, which back then, was unbelievable. Some change to the game instantly turned him to level 4.

4k is good, too bad something happened to him!