PDA

View Full Version : 3 active ppl looking for a good solid guild

adrian0507
11-02-2013, 06:40 PM
There is currently myself and 2 other ppl looking too all join the same guild. We are active and very helpful. We want a guild that is active and communicates and strives to do well in guild war. We are looking for a new home that we can benefit and the home can benefit from us being there. We are lvl 88, lvl 77 and lvl 57. Have to welcome all of us. Pm me if we would fit in your guild.

Rehtaeh
11-03-2013, 02:01 AM
We have room for you here in Sun Storm. :)

We are a level 44 guild, placed in ribbon E this last time around. Element bonuses all at 6 and 7 %. We require participation in wars and epic bosses, and encourage regular contributions but don't have a specific amount (sometimes you gotta focus on leveling armors instead of contributing gold to the guild after all). We do NOT require gem spending (tho some of our members do). If you are interested please send me your friend code (as well as the other two friend codes) and also messege me your IGNs so I know which ones to accept. :) Also feel free to send any questions my way first.

nachomasterx
11-03-2013, 11:07 AM
Are you droid or iOS players?

11-03-2013, 02:15 PM
D3mIse (android) is looking to rebuild and we can use 3 good active players.

We don't require you to spend money on the game but we do have some active members that do.
We are lvl 36 and currently have 6% on all elements.
We have 3 opening and will be making more as we kick some of our inactive players.
I was recently promoted to GM and I'm looking to turn things around for us.

We also have a reward system for Guild Champion that is rewarded to players with the most war points.
PM me or line App me at Avatar

tnorman78
11-03-2013, 02:22 PM
We place ribbon e also..I pm you as requested

zaratustra
11-03-2013, 02:56 PM
There is currently myself and 2 other ppl looking too all join the same guild. We are active and very helpful. We want a guild that is active and communicates and strives to do well in guild war. We are looking for a new home that we can benefit and the home can benefit from us being there. We are lvl 88, lvl 77 and lvl 57. Have to welcome all of us. Pm me if we would fit in your guild.

got room for all 3 of you if you fit the critiria here : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?73369-Rise-to-power-recruting&p=1059084#post1059084

ZERO120
11-03-2013, 03:58 PM
Android Knights
Looking for a strong guild. Come join The Incredibles. Looking for very strong players aiming for top 25
Here are the requirements
-must be level 50 and above
-must have LINE app
-must be active and participate in Guild War
-fire and sprit bonus is 7% the rest is 6%
-u must contribute gold
-we are a level 52 guild with 17/34 members because of inactives we are hoping that u join us soon on LINE and have fun battling
Must be mature no spaming and stuff on the LINE chat
XD
Msg me on LINE danielt120

Jennifer Neal
11-06-2014, 05:30 PM
I am opening this thread for people who have interest in joining Solaris 2, a high performing guild with no required gem spending. This Guild is Android only.

General guild requirements:

*3 or more boss + armor at /near maxed level or epics.

*Level 80+( prefer 100, but will take lower if you can level up to 100 fast) Reasonably/full castle, with level 2 training fields or monster nests.
*Average of 30 attacks in 1 day guild war and 75 for a 3 day war minimum is required. Raids minimums are determined before the raid.

With that being said, our overall goals are as follows:

*Be active Have fun Use Line Chat for guild (This is a must)
*Commit to developing your gold production before we ask you to donate gold to the guild.
*Do our absolute best without spending gems (that is your call on how you spend them)
* Enjoy your guild mates company/ competition *Learn from each other Help out few middle level guild mates
*Be positive Strive to see how good We can do as a guild without spending gems
*Remember that real life comes before the game.

This guild is level 75
All element bonuses are maxed at 10%
Some history results :
All members have join a guild twice for top 25 and we have rank 12 both times
We been rank 36,62,83.

In the Royal Skeleton Raid we ranked 9th.
In the Rivenloc Raid we placed 49th.
We almost always rank top 100 unless we decide to take off a war.
Also European and Asian are welcome we have several strong and active players willing to team up with you.

Contact us by using the following Line Chat ID's:

GM - mariarobinson

Other leaders:
Fluffy1234
pyros74
simplyme77

Tyler Speakman
11-07-2014, 12:28 AM
We are a fairly new guild looking for active members. We are on iOS and are accepting all active players.
TeamThreeStar
Level 22
13/23 members
Bonuses are as follows.
Fire 4%
Earth 4%
Wind 4%
Water 5%
Spirit 5%
All active members are welcome, level doesn't matter, line is not required but it is encouraged, Guild Sentinel and Guild Champion spots are available.
Contact speaker3 on line or just apply to TeamThreeStar.

Coreyboy
11-09-2014, 09:57 PM
I HAVE A PERFECT FIT/Home for you on IOS!! ;)
Please search in the games join guild section for "the higher power" or add me on Line app, I'm the GM- Vulcan Mask. My line chat app I.d is "vulcanmask" we've had a 139 finish and I had to remove inactive people, so were need a few great people. We're a big family, loads of laughs, and team spirit.. We normally don't accept Knights under level 100, but we need a few more active members and you can reach lvl 100 easily. I will set my Guild to accept level 50 so all 3 can join. Please mention that you met me through forums.. Just because I've added a couple more. Hope to see you there! Cheers ��

Wolf3x6
11-12-2014, 09:45 PM
Wolf den is accepting new members after this war, level 30+ and must be active, no war minimums yet just show your active and willing to take part, all level 5 bonuses and a few HC spots available, line ID wolf3x6 hit me up if your interested or pm me

we are a new guild but growing fast, I am the GM level 107 with a few epics

Friend code WBD-NZQ-BCM

Billy Copeland
11-17-2014, 08:26 AM
Fab Q is accepting for iOS players. Pm me here for info

dawnodead1
11-20-2014, 09:00 PM
Join Live 2 Play Friend XBR-QWW-NNX and message dawnodead1 on line.
Looking to join a top 50 guild with only a few hours left till the next war starts? Well look no further join Live 2 Play.
Have you outgrown your current guild? Sick and tired of being the only one contributing while getting crappy rewards? Sick and tired of your voice not being heard? Looking to actually have fun during guild events? Well look no further. Join our guild Live 2 Play and be apart of something amazing as we make a push for the top 25.

Here are a few reasons why you should join.
1. No Level Requirement
2. No gem spending requirement. Though a lot of us gem our min requirements are obtainable without gemming. You will never be pressured to spend a dime.
3. There are six members in senior leadership who are on all hours during the events. You will never be alone in a battle or sitting around wondering if war should be declared.
4. Everyone has a voice.

Requirements and how to join.
1. JUST BE ACTIVE. We just want active players. Our minimums are attacked based not point based.
2. Line is a requirement and you will only be invited to the guild by messaging dawnodead1 on line. Friend me my code is XBR-QWW-NNX when you message me please include your in game name so I know who I am accepting.
3. Major thing I look at is how active in the arena you are and your epic boss fights.

So join today we are really a great bunch of people and very lively group.

Kevin Sechrist
11-30-2014, 03:44 PM
Everybody in my guild is inactive. I just booted everyone except my Champion and Sentinel, both who are very strong.

My guild, Chrome Legends, is a lvl 50 guild with an 8% boost in everything but water, which is 7%.

Right now, there are no requirements, but I want active people who are strong enough to place in some of these events. More casual, but want people who play frequently.

Pot heads preferred too, they're fun to chat with.

Hit me up, my friend code is WBD-WMM-DCX.

Amaronth
12-01-2014, 03:28 AM
Hi

I'm looking for some new members for my guild Prestige Worldwide.
The guild is maxed and has plenty of gold in the bank. We came #42 this raid with 27 members. So now we just need to find 13 members so we can come even higher.

We use line for communication, and require no gemming, just activity.

We are an android guild.

If you guys are interested you can contact me on line, the name is Amaronth.

regards
Amaronth

Roland Workman
12-01-2014, 05:45 PM
I'm the guild master (km strider) of "knight murderers" and I just started this guild 2 weeks ago and we're at lvl 11 but the problem is that besides me(lvl94) only one person is higher than lvl 40. Point is we need help. Anybody lvl 100 or better not already in a guild wanna help us out?

Alexandria Dawn Hersman
12-01-2014, 10:20 PM
here to recruit for divergent freaks and viciously delicious

Hello all divergent freaks is completely maxed guild lv 75 all element bonuses currently 5 spost open lvl 60+ must be active with line app contact marius1234 koogler or Line id fayesuzanne also vd is our sub guild for training and prep to move up to df any interests may look up through guild search no major requirments except line and active thanks all

Colby George
12-03-2014, 07:55 PM
Super Baaaddd is recruiting new members. Preferably higher levels but as long as you are active and contribute then we welcome you. I was a member of majestic, majestic alliance and BBT before I stopped playing. Now that I'm playing again I started a new guild and once we get member and level the guild we will be doing top 25 run possibly even top 10 if enough people are willing to spend gems. Message me on Line (ibgeorge) Look forward to having you join our guild!

Elephantitus
12-04-2014, 08:45 AM
The Shiva is currently recruiting on android. We are a united front alliance guild that will accept all levels of active players. Line messenger app is required. Please contact me at line id 3juggla33

Redoshi
12-06-2014, 01:59 PM
i just started about 2 weeks ago and am lvl 47 with 4 Epics and leveling still looking to join a active guild
the one I am in now is not really active and not on line so looking for one with a chat on line and super active.
IOS
you can add me on Line and hit me up Add JDLuu

Jay son
12-06-2014, 02:09 PM

We have room for you in our guild hunter v's if you are still looking we are a small guild but very a tive players

Purple Dragon
12-07-2014, 04:39 PM
Frozen Fyre searching to Fuse

Frozen Fyre is a relatively small, relatively strong but VERY social and loyal Guild.
most of us are interconnected (brothers, spouses, RL Friends etc)
The Guild is level 40
23 levels of elemental bonuses purchased
Room for 3 High Commanders and 16 Commanders
we use Line to communicate, about the game as well as normal socializing
We have no rules relating to contributing Gold or spending gems - all we ask is that players partake in the game and Guild activities and do their best.

we are now looking for like-minded "small" guild(s) to fuse with Frozen Fyre to forge an even stronger Frozen Fyre - so if you are thinking this interests you and/or your Guild, please write me so we can join forces

Best Regards

Purple Dragon, Sentinel of Frozen Fyre

TBT ObEy LuCkY
12-08-2014, 11:15 AM
Come check out The Blood Tigers. We are a T25 guild looking for loyal active members. Message me on here or send an application to the guild and we will find contact with you on line. We will be going T25 next raid boss. Maxed level and bonuses. All are welcome.

Mitch Rodrigues
12-09-2014, 07:31 PM
Hey guys. Please consider joining The Miestros . We're a friendly and very active guild. We placed top 1000 last war! We are still small but growing quickly. Thanks and welcome.

Tren4dayz
12-09-2014, 11:17 PM
LIVE 2 PLAY level 69 guild bonuses all at 8% with two at 9%. Looking for active members to fill our spots to make consistent top 50 runs weekly. Promotions are worked for and recognized. We are looking for level 90+ with aspirations on leveling to 100 soon. We have a solid core of senior leaders who coordinate events. LINE app is required. Gem spending and gold donations are not required but are useful during top runs. Also please have at least 2 epics. If interested shoot me a message on LINE my Id is Flex2909, please have screenshots of your knights handy thanks.

Mitchb101
12-10-2014, 11:27 PM

Leaders Of KAJ - IOS
We are a top 50/<100 guild.
Part of the SAE alliance.
Looking for not only active members, but members with a good positive attitude.
Gemming is not compulsory, although there are many of us that do.

We understand that family and "real life commitments" come first.
We encourage brotherhood, sisterhood and friend ship and most of our members have been together for a year +.

We do have a feeder guild, LoK Academy whereby we help train and grow newer players and turn them into killing machines :)

Please feel free to PM message me for more details.

Line is compulsory. Mitchellb101 - line ID

Ashley Schaal
12-11-2014, 02:19 PM
Infinity damage (android)
We are recruiting 10+ actives to hit back into the top 100 looking for regular gem buyers and a few non buyers send in game guild join request

Rick Alcock
12-12-2014, 05:39 AM
Azure Haven lvl 14 new guild looking for members to grow strong with only first boost on all but one element.look for me in game I'm Shoomie

RaeLynn
12-14-2014, 01:33 AM
My Guild The Forsaken Warrior will willingly take you and your friends. We have all but one of our elements upgraded to 7%. We recently had a merge and lost many players but those of us who are still there communicate and are trying to get enough members to excel in guild wars.

Tmccollum
12-14-2014, 08:51 AM
Looking for active members search Guardians of Deceit. Minimum fighting requirements during battles but no money or gem requirements. Times posted for all battles which makes it nice. Come join us for active guild.

Johnny Callaway
12-14-2014, 08:56 AM
Kings of Lords is looking for active members and has room for all 3. Level 23 guild is looking to rebuild. I just came into leadership and wish to make this a great place to raid, war and chat. Open to lvls 40+

Sahuna
12-14-2014, 02:48 PM
Any players 100+ join Internal Balance, a very strong Gypsy guild. Normally top 100 guild but lacking members at the moment. Great guild with friendly members :)

Mitchb101
12-17-2014, 10:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TGDA8TJ.png

Aiden Donnelly
12-21-2014, 03:01 PM
Hey fellow Knights & Dragons followers,

If you play on Android and are looking to join a well established Max level 75 guild also apart of the NR,3D and Gypsy alliance then look no further,
Bring The Rain (BTR) are currently recruiting new members, we have only a few requirements...

You Must Be Level 70+
You Must Have Line App
You Must Be Active at All Wars

We DON'T expect you to purchase gems but saving them up for wars is requested,

Guild Stats:

Level 75 Max

Air Bonus 10% Max
Earth Bonus 10% Max
Water Bonus 10% Max
Spirit Bonus 10% Max
Fire Bonus 10% Max

Last 3 day war we reached 11th
http://i61.tinypic.com/or4itf.png

To be apart of this amazing guild visit www.btrguild.com or add the ID: siraiden on the Line app,

My Friend Code: WBG-FPC-BDR

http://oi57.tinypic.com/1z2n874.jpg

LadyShan
12-28-2014, 10:20 PM
Lords of Nurgle
Level 55 guild
7% bonus to all elements.
F2P ~ 1500 best raid finish.
Looking for new active members.
Must be willing to use LINE chat program.
Advancement based on participation.
Contact Ladyshan on LINE for invite/information.

spnazz1m
12-29-2014, 11:18 AM
Guild Name - BNF - Guild Level 28

Platform - IOS

Fire at 5 percent

Earth at 5 percent

Air at 5 percent

Water at 6 percent

Spirit at 6 percent

You can add me -- My Friend code is -- XBV-PBB-ZWN

Only requirement is being active and participation in guild war. Gemming not required but if you do you are more than welcome to do.

Nikki Ward
12-30-2014, 02:56 PM
We are a fully maxed, ftp guild looking for active players. Message me on line at dixibell143 for more info! We are an android guild.

UpLinked
12-31-2014, 04:54 AM
Greetings.

I run a small Android guild with plenty of openings for you. The guild is "ExtraLifeWasHere":

-- level 35
-- Five active members
-- 7% and 8% bonuses

I'm particularly looking for people who are active participants in the http://www.extra-life.org annual gameathon; I'm trying to establish an ingame EL presence.

Check out our guidelines at http://extralifepv.org, PM me here, or send a guild request ingame.

George R. a/k/a UpLinked

Jushy420
01-02-2015, 11:55 PM
We have room for you in Smited gods we are level 20 and EVERY member uses line :) we are a big family who just want to have fun and we finish with ribbon e-f if you are interested pm me on line at Jushy420 :) if not hope to see you around!

Amarian
01-07-2015, 08:38 AM
We are a new guild looking to recruit dedicated players. We are at level 18 now, with 13/21 members. We have room for you

Mai Ka Thao
01-07-2015, 02:27 PM
We're looking to rebuild. Maxxed lvl guild with maxxed bonuses. We're a very active bunch and is willing to help. Line is required during war and raids. Msg me if interested.

Aethers
01-07-2015, 02:34 PM
Hi everyone..I hv been playing knd for 3 weeks now...I am in lv 70s
And i am in a guild which is inactive and i have to carrry their weights....I have 2 epics
I use line too...waiting for guilds which are interested to have me:cool:

Hit me up on Line - Aethers.

WrathOfShADoW97
01-17-2015, 09:19 AM
Join Unicorn Stampede. Line Id is masterchief37

Davis Buck
01-18-2015, 08:20 AM
The mighty storm is looking for members on android allesterr on line hit me up nearly max level guild usually top 500 rank

Sahuna
01-19-2015, 05:42 PM
Internal Balance (android) are a very established Gypsy guild who are usually top 100 and have done top 25 and top 10 runs before. However, recently we are lacking active members.
Max guild with 600m gold - Level 100+
Recruiting new members
Will consider a guild merge (into ours) of your top members - up to about 20 players.
HC positions go to top performers
Great team of very strong players, and we want you to join us!
Apply in game or contact me on line - bigsahuna

Rookeye
01-19-2015, 06:35 PM
If you think you can pass our insane recruiter, buzz rookeye and ask for a hall pass ;)

We have maxed and nearly maxed (8-9%) Guilds, we love to laugh and we go to eleven. If you've felt like a cow surfing with dolphins all your life, come on in, we speak cow. (We have chicks who advocate violence every war, so you might wanna duck...)

http://i.verylol.com/1/funny_animal_7.jpg

Sauce DK
01-19-2015, 07:07 PM
You guys are welcome to join my guild called Dauntless Knights. We are an iOS guild that has guys that are mainly 80+, but we like getting people who are active! My friends and I who started the guild know so much about the game and we like to help people improve. We are very organized during events, which makes it very efficient

If you use Line, message my user ID "saucedk". I play this game all the time (maybe a little too much), but everyone in the guild is active and friendly!

Justin Love
01-19-2015, 08:31 PM
We place around top100 if you download the app line on the iOS App Store and message 1imot he will interview you to see what guild you could fit into based on player habits attitude and gear

Justin Love
01-19-2015, 08:33 PM
and our guild is all about family and trying to grow as a guild and improve as a player for Knights and dragons

Chrystal Miller
01-23-2015, 11:14 AM
Meteor pirates is an allied guild under the Majestic alliance. We are a top 100 guild with a 14th place finish in last ew. There are plenty of opportunities to advance and further better yourself in my guild and under our alliance. For more info contact me on line my id is Chrystal23, we hope to hear from you

MajNinja
01-23-2015, 03:24 PM
MaJestic Alliance is part of the Majestic Bulls, a combined family of all Majestic Nation and Bulls on Parade guilds. We can offer our trusted members a spot for Top 25 and Top 10 whenever they wish to, given they can perform to the set standards by our hosts.
This also means there are many options to move around, meet people and just enjoy escaping the stress of life while playing this game we love together.
We would love for you to join us in our journey to the top. It won't be easy, but we did it before!

To contact us, please send us a message on the LINE Messenger app via, ninjawarriorstl or tweeker
Hope to see you soon,
MaJestic Alliance Leadership

Mike Brunault
01-23-2015, 05:52 PM
Hello. We are vengance with honor. We are a guild based on having fun and playing as a team for guild wars, raids etc. You must have LINE app to join. If interested please message kndclint on line app.

MisterT
01-27-2015, 08:15 AM
Hi..just read your post and me and 2 of my friends who are really active are looking for a guild to join..well one is lvl 92 and rest r above level 100
so..would like to know if your guild is active enough..so that we could join
we are on android
we get over 30 hits a day each

KC and TFW are both active guilds on iOS. Buzz rookeye on Line

SH Castiel
01-27-2015, 03:06 PM
If you guys are still searching then come talk to me on the free app Line:)
Star hunters is a maxed guild with level and elements!! We'd love to hear from you! My id is castiel_one
(iOS)

SH Castiel
01-27-2015, 03:16 PM
If you guys are still searching then come talk to me on the free app Line:)
Star hunters is a maxed guild with level and elements!! We'd love to hear from you! My id is castiel_one
(iOS)

Sahuna
02-02-2015, 06:24 PM
Internal Balance is now recruiting (Android). We are a well established Gypsy guild with many contacts and have experience with top 25 and 10 runs. Gem spending is encouraged but not necessary. We have many very strong members and are a great team of friendly people.

Max Guild bonuses
Level 100+
We have over 600m wealth
HC positions are earned in wars and raids

Bring your friends! Apply in game today or contact me on line - big sahuna

ldbroker
02-17-2015, 10:59 AM
If your interested an established android guild with top 250 finishes. Add me on the LINE app. Username LDBROKER. We can take up to 20 members if you want to merge your guild into us. Level 50+ please

LDBROKER Level 123
Retired Knights

megmonkey7
04-08-2015, 07:39 PM
search up the first watch or the blood cubs