PDA

View Full Version : Where's the transfer game button??

bcodemz
11-02-2013, 03:31 PM
I just bought an iPad Air, and I'm trying to transfer my MW account to my old iPad to the new one, but I can't find the "Funzio ID" button anymore to transfer my game. Can you still transfer the game? If you can, how?

Thanks

Jetwit
11-02-2013, 03:45 PM
it's written down in the help section of the game. they removed the transfer account function from us. now you have to send a ticket in to gree and play the waiting game.

Zachio
11-02-2013, 06:24 PM
Back up everything in iTunes and restore on your new device, you may get an option on new device to import old account when you open MW for the first time. I didn't, but emailed support and they took care of it in less than 8 hours. Take a screenshot of your profile before getting rid of old device. If transfer doesn't work, send them a screenshot of your main account and "new" account on new device.

One man army
11-02-2013, 06:28 PM
You can't transfer unless you have in game purchase history at least that's what they kept telling me and you also need to have like a receipt of some sorts. They also stopped replying to me so I can't do anything.

Zachio
11-02-2013, 06:46 PM
You can't transfer unless you have in game purchase history at least that's what they kept telling me and you also need to have like a receipt of some sorts. They also stopped replying to me so I can't do anything.

They were saying unless you have spent money in game they can't, or won't, transfer? If so, that is the BIGGEST bull**** I've ever heard.

RoseByAnyOtherName
11-05-2013, 02:51 PM
I am a free player, so I can never transfer a game? Gree moderators, please tell me this isn't correct.

Jhenry02
11-05-2013, 03:19 PM
Oops lol

-j

Thief
11-05-2013, 03:21 PM
No,

Gree will transfer for anyone. You can only use itunes option if you have made in game purchases based on my understanding.

Mr Gunny
11-05-2013, 03:36 PM
Even with in game purchases I wasn't able to use the iTunes back up. I had to send a support ticket. Make sure you include all the required information (listed in the in game FAQ) with your first support ticket and put "transfer account" somewhere in the subject line. That seems to greatly speed up the process.

KFH
11-05-2013, 03:40 PM
send yourself an email from the help section it will give you all the information you need to transfer, also is good to have if any other problems arise

JCL
11-05-2013, 08:35 PM
Sage words of wisdom.... do it now before you need it

send yourself an email from the help section it will give you all the information you need to transfer, also is good to have if any other problems arise

Luuzer
11-06-2013, 12:12 AM

true that, from contact support send it to Ur own email, at the bottom there is a whole list of EVERYTHING needed to know about the game :)

jukeman
11-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Even with all that information, don't expect to have it done reliably, I asked for a simple swap of two profiles between two devices and got the reply 3 days later that they need to change one first then from the new account created on the old device they could install the one that didn't get changed.

In reality the profile they said they moved is in limbo and the account I care least about was left playing on both devices. With the supposed new account no where.

almost a week since the first request and still my account is in limbo.

Mr Gunny
11-06-2013, 02:50 PM
I don't know why they can't just have a transfer button, so you can log into your account. I feel like it would make things so much easier for all parties involved.