PDA

View Full Version : Attention Faction Leaders: Gold Digger alert!

Tyrant
11-02-2013, 10:20 AM
Someone named "PIRATE PUNISHER" joined our faction and did nothing, after we won a 3k stats unit he left, but posted "later *****es". So just a heads up to faction leaders that if he try's to join it will only hurt your faction.

Ps: This does not break forum guidlines as I have added punuation to the name, therefore I have not posted his in game name, I posted a edited version.

People's Front of Judea G
11-02-2013, 10:40 AM
Post their ally ID. In game names are useless now it only costs 50 gold to change them.

Tyrant
11-02-2013, 10:56 AM
He never told us

mreilly
11-02-2013, 11:25 AM
Do you not think he will miss out on more troops by not being in a faction that's doing the faction event? His loss not yours. Also not too sure why faction leaders would care about this... you should do a better job vetting your recruits.

Maybe institute an immediate donation required when joining to prevent that down the road if you get upset that easily.

free play
11-02-2013, 11:29 AM
he done the same to us, I found it very funny

Duncan00
11-02-2013, 11:30 AM
Thanks for the heads up we had his name knocking this morning but we passed, sorry tha happened to y'all

Tyrant
11-02-2013, 12:21 PM
Do you not think he will miss out on more troops by not being in a faction that's doing the faction event? His loss not yours. Also not too sure why faction leaders would care about this... you should do a better job vetting your recruits.

Maybe institute an immediate donation required when joining to prevent that down the road if you get upset that easily.

Maybe because I'm not the leader? And because the point of factions is for people to stay and benefit the faction it's not a one sided thing it's a mutual agreement.

SamBeezy
11-02-2013, 04:29 PM
not sure how important this is or what you are even saying that he did. to my knowledge you cant steal gold. but we won't let him into our faction either.

KCmayhem
11-02-2013, 08:47 PM
He is claiming to be a former member of WE FIGHT ALL, he was never been a member and now he's trying to join us.

LosKevanos
11-02-2013, 08:59 PM
Thanks for the heads up... I imagine jumpers will utilize this strategy to get ahead from here on out in more numbers and no matter how much vetting you do, it can only go so far to a player with devious intent.

Randylc69
11-02-2013, 08:59 PM
i like that they arent even smart enough or dont care enough to even delete all their wall posts before applying to a new faction, thats the first thing i check before i let some one in and it often tells a lot about the person

LosKevanos
11-02-2013, 09:12 PM
True that!

stormin norman
11-02-2013, 09:15 PM
That's why I don't accept or even talk to players who request to join my team. I only accept players that my members know.

JDL
11-03-2013, 06:08 AM
Never, Never, Never accept walk ups to your faction, always talk to people joining and make sure they will not be screwing you over!!! You can also make a donation requirement upon joining if you are worried about it then if they don't do the donation within a few minutes of joining have your leader boot them.

Bndawgs
11-03-2013, 01:31 PM
He came slumming to our door too. I rejected him.

Mr Sunshine
11-03-2013, 04:13 PM
Thx for the heads up, just saw his request. I wish the ck recruit stats problem was fixed so I could leave him a "friendly" message :)

Judai mindtrix
11-04-2013, 03:28 AM
Always interview new recruits before allowing them into your faction.

Oh and never judge a book by it's cover. Just because they are a lower level then you look for does not mean they are weaker. You would be surprised...

FromAfar
11-04-2013, 03:32 PM
Something broke with the peak function recently.

It now comes back from peaking at be applicant and says serving like "unable to connect to server. Check Internet connection." Or similar, I may have the exact working off a bit.

i like that they arent even smart enough or dont care enough to even delete all their wall posts before applying to a new faction, thats the first thing i check before i let some one in and it often tells a lot about the person

Luuzer
11-05-2013, 10:42 AM
Something broke with the peak function recently.

It now comes back from peaking at be applicant and says serving like "unable to connect to server. Check Internet connection." Or similar, I may have the exact working off a bit.

yup, getting it too now on ios :(

keeskiller
11-05-2013, 11:00 AM
i think he's clever.. good tactics, but bit of a exploid, but by the rulez if you ask me..