PDA

View Full Version : Raid Boss Rewards Update Notice

Sirius
11-01-2013, 05:29 PM
Greetings Folks,

We wanted to go ahead and let folk's know now that there is a very small (and by this we really mean a small amount) amount of player's that are being credited a few more rewards than they should be getting.

This will be fixed and the extra rewards removed after the ending of the event. We could do it now but we want to ensure the event stays stable and enjoyable for everyone.

We do appreciate everyone's understanding in this matter.

Best of luck to you all during the event!

~Team GREE

Asvaldr
11-01-2013, 05:42 PM
Thank you for the notice.

real badman
11-01-2013, 05:44 PM
Wow! I didn't noticed extra rewards. :p hope you'll remove only extras. Or else after spending 5 days on this event and on checking on 6th day. #Booo rewards gone. Lol. Thanks for the info anyway. I'll make a note of my stat drop after event. :D

Killerkid
11-01-2013, 05:52 PM
Thanks for the heads up! Great event , just a defficult start but in overall best event so far!

Jerle
11-01-2013, 05:52 PM
Most players won't notice any extras - we just wanted to give plenty of advance notice and handle it post-event rather than risk doing a deploy when everything's humming along nicely. That'll give us more time for QA of the fix as well - it's developed but pushing at 6 on a Friday is almost never a good idea.

MrMarshmallow
11-01-2013, 06:01 PM
Most players won't notice any extras - we just wanted to give plenty of advance notice and handle it post-event rather than risk doing a deploy when everything's humming along nicely. That'll give us more time for QA of the fix as well - it's developed but pushing at 6 on a Friday is almost never a good idea.
Good decision!

Sammo the Kid
11-01-2013, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the heads up guys

baxter_
11-01-2013, 06:31 PM

Yeah don't mess with the first event you have got right .

TooFlyRobbie
11-01-2013, 06:45 PM
Greetings Folks,

We wanted to go ahead and let folk's know now that there is a very small (and by this we really mean a small amount) amount of player's that are being credited a few more rewards than they should be getting.

This will be fixed and the extra rewards removed after the ending of the event. We could do it now but we want to ensure the event stays stable and enjoyable for everyone.

~Team GREE

What about the missing prizes? I still dont have the final prize of Normal mode, and I noticed there is more contribution loot that i didnt get.

KingOW
11-01-2013, 08:51 PM
Thx for the notice. I dont think I have gotten any "extra" rewards, hope I get to keep my very nice stat boost from this amazing event. Worked hard for it, haven't slept since the raid boss started. Time to take a nap soon tho.

snivley
11-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Hello,My alliance members and myself killed a level 85 Ixtab and I received the message that I won the legendary prize Ixtab Toxic Drum but I actually never got the item. I searched my entire inventory and it should also show up into attack items. It's just not there. This is the first one for me so should definitely be there and not taken or anything. Thanks,Snivley

Perfect R96
11-02-2013, 12:18 AM
Thanks for the notice

Roger Rabbit
11-02-2013, 02:47 AM
did that maybe affect that i can't see my rewards in the history anymore?

Intrance
11-02-2013, 04:45 AM
I'm having the same issue

The Slapper
11-02-2013, 07:16 AM

Sirus and Jerle - here's a quick FYI that'll save you and the rest of us on the forum WHOLE LOT of headache...and pissy posts.

Can you code in a way to mass message those w extra rewards via their profile comments in cc BEFORE items are taken away so we can look/see prior? Or at a minimum, post in the forum what the extras are that will go away, so we can check our inventories? Please include specific items if there is consistency. This will help keep things transparent.

I'm just sayin...the heads up was nice, so thanks, but without further transparency you n I both know the forum is gonna blow up with garbage n conspiracy posts.

Thanks for the help guys!

tazzman
11-02-2013, 01:10 PM
If your syndicate finished and got the prize can you help another syndicate and get the prize again?

panty sniffer
11-02-2013, 01:24 PM
Thank you for keeping us informed

ILikeTheAbuse
11-02-2013, 01:30 PM
Hello,My alliance members and myself killed a level 85 Ixtab and I received the message that I won the legendary prize Ixtab Toxic Drum but I actually never got the item. I searched my entire inventory and it should also show up into attack items. It's just not there. This is the first one for me so should definitely be there and not taken or anything. Thanks,Snivley

This just happened to a syn member of mine. He made minimum damage. The Leaderboard for that L75 boss clearly states that he should have a Recoil Blade in his inventory and definitely doesn't after many restarts and server refreshes, and 2 more bosses done since then. Another member of my syndicate has a recoil blade that he didn't earn. :-/

Joe bananas
11-02-2013, 01:48 PM
Thanks for the notice team Gree. Awesome event !!!!

Msteel
11-02-2013, 06:58 PM
I also believe its a great event! I am a little concerned how much stat increase we have gained in such a VERY short period. I've been w my syndicate from the beginning and it took me MONTHS to gain 350k attack increase .Well in a short 2 day window I'm at the same increase PLUS I should get much much more. I know it's all realitive since Most have increased the same or even more. I think it's going to be difficult to see all the zeros people have in their stats when attacking! Lol....

KingOW
11-03-2013, 12:13 AM
I also believe its a great event! I am a little concerned how much stat increase we have gained in such a VERY short period. I've been w my syndicate from the beginning and it took me MONTHS to gain 350k attack increase .Well in a short 2 day window I'm at the same increase PLUS I should get much much more. I know it's all realitive since Most have increased the same or even more. I think it's going to be difficult to see all the zeros people have in their stats when attacking! Lol....Buy an iPhone and you'll see "all zeroes". ;-)

Glowe
11-03-2013, 02:48 AM
Great comment kingow. The digits left off from the android members in my group are annoying. Get on iOS. Cute avatar/pic.

Clockwork
11-03-2013, 09:08 AM
Is anyone else having problems receiving rewards? I see that I won awards during the event under the history tab but I don't see the item nor do I see how much my stats should be going up?

hudock
11-03-2013, 10:22 AM
I had same issue, just did restart and it fixed

Op23june
11-03-2013, 10:40 PM
i got a reward the monster bike and helped another syndicate to get this monster bike but i didnt got that reward and no respect point as well for finishing normal 22/22 and elite 15/27....wrote a ticket to gree regarding this & still waiting for reply.......does anyone has same problem.....??????

TooFlyRobbie
11-04-2013, 04:22 AM
i got a reward the monster bike and helped another syndicate to get this monster bike but i didnt got that reward and no respect point as well for finishing normal 22/22 and elite 15/27....wrote a ticket to gree regarding this & still waiting for reply.......does anyone has same problem.....??????

same thing happened to me, but i never got the normal mode's final prize, no response either

reticlover
11-04-2013, 05:37 AM

thats cause you can only get those rewards one time. your not able to get them on one syndicate and then jump to another and help them get it, that would be called cheating, so they prevented players from getting the lvl bonuses multiple times. u can only get the items for helping beat the boss.

kevinloh84
11-04-2013, 06:40 AM
It happened to me too, , my demon rider is missing from my inventory for today and after restart cc and phone, it is still missing. Sent ticket to gree and still waiting..

Treyhaz
11-04-2013, 07:19 AM
If your syndicate finished and got the prize can you help another syndicate and get the prize again?

No you can't I tried to get the Demon Rider twice and it wouldn't let me.

Treyhaz
11-04-2013, 07:23 AM

Yes I did. Please post me what they tell you if you don't mind.

Dannylast
11-04-2013, 08:53 AM
Greetings Folks,

~Team GREE

Nice to see it getting fixed. Would be even nicer if i could enter the game with my android device,
half our syndicate is on android and unable to enter.

Assasin
11-04-2013, 10:37 AM
Greetings Folks,

~Team GREE

I never got the demon rider either. I delivered the hit that finish the final boss in normal mode and everyone got the reward but me! No a happy camper. Submitted a ticket...no response.

Freedom4All
11-04-2013, 02:03 PM
Love this game

Op23june
11-04-2013, 04:14 PM
no repky from gree yet dont know what is happening my one more friend got this monster bike and left his syndicate .....but the difference when he just completed event bike was in his inventory and he is in another syndicate now soon after he joined new syndicate he found no bike....what the hell is happening.....anyone would be dissappointed by not getting it fterall all syndicate + every individual worked too hard for this....

Mack The Knife
11-04-2013, 05:28 PM
They really need to extend the Raid Boss event in light of continued Server issues.

StellaVana
11-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Well I did not receive the reward for my syndicate finishing the entire Normal phase of the Raid Boss. It appears I got the 12% atk inc but I did not get the weapon with the 40,000/30,000 increase to my stats. my ID number is:

660 428 649

My syndicate is Resistance Is Futile

Yowell
11-04-2013, 06:56 PM
same here i help my syndicated then i when to my friend syn and help him never got the second bike!

Red Sparks
11-04-2013, 08:30 PM
My WHOLE SYNDICATE has been getting it in the boot this Raid Boss Event. And other issues. I've 2 who can't read wall (cuts off words), I've won 4 Illegals and went to donate - not there. this has happened to mates as well. I hope this isn't new way for all boss events. It Sucks!

Op23june
11-05-2013, 12:15 AM
well i think many of us are facing same thing so sure there is dome problem may be gree will solve it ....it remains to be seen and much over that how much time they take....

Mack The Knife
11-05-2013, 12:59 AM
Has the HP requirement for bosses changed in the last few hours?

dts
11-05-2013, 01:33 PM
Why do I both have my final prize for Raid Boss Elite?
All others in my syndicate received theirs, even my secondary account did, just me that's not got it.

You guys need to fix this crap ASAP, I spent a lot of money on this event.

kybigdaddy
11-05-2013, 03:16 PM
Any idea when this update will go out?

nick1985
11-05-2013, 03:31 PM
Here also the Same problem dts ... My hole crew have got the reward for finishing the normal mode and i did'nt get the 40k 30k weapon . Spended a lot money for It . What is going on ? Please fix this guys .. I want the reward i payed for

GU7 F4WK3S
11-05-2013, 06:46 PM
this is BS...every person i've talked to has lost items/stats. tell us what happened here and how many really were impacted. we also would like to know what you're doing about prizes that weren't rewarded....take take take.

montecore
11-05-2013, 06:48 PM
How were these 'too many' items determined?

Euchred
11-05-2013, 06:50 PM
I love how they say it's a very small amount of players and then everyone gets effected

Ice Cream Man
11-05-2013, 06:52 PM
What items did we get that we shouldn't have that totaled 31k+ in stats drop?

Chosen Pessimist
11-05-2013, 06:52 PM
good question. lost 200-250k stats when they took items I had definately earned rofl. oh well gree will do as they please. GF wasnt close.

reticlover
11-05-2013, 06:57 PM
I lost 44,890 attack
Lost 37,031 defense

Explain why. My code is 554 754 124

My second account lost a lot also, 585 360 484

I checked my inventory after every item, I had no extras of the items given for completing the Levels, only extra items were ones I received for scoring minimum against the boss, I did how ever notice that you took several of those items away, I had 3 lxtab recoil blade 3600/3900 now I have only one

GU7 F4WK3S
11-05-2013, 06:57 PM
guessining they screwed up the percentages on loot drops and were 'correcting' that. they probably realized we'd spend more seeing drum explosives drop at a decent clip and just let us go.

Jtstar7439
11-05-2013, 06:59 PM
I lost over 250k in both attack and defense. Since my items were removed will the gold I used to acquire them be refunded as fast as the items were removed? Why were the items removed in the first place?

offline04
11-05-2013, 07:00 PM
What's a small amount of players, and what's a few items?

I don't want to post the amount I decreased just now, and all syn members as well !!!

donthaveaclue
11-05-2013, 07:01 PM
They wanted to wait until after the event so we couldn't go through the history and see exactly what we got screwed out of. How convenient :/

archambeau
11-05-2013, 07:04 PM
I lost about 1/5 of the stats we gained in the raid boss event as have the other members in my syndicate. We finished level 26 elite and I didnt get any items that I didn't earn along with my syndicate. We spent tons of gold to get as far as we did and I just didn't see any items in my inventory that I didn't get in the event. Certainly not worth the amount of stats that were taken away from both of my players.

AngelOfDeath
11-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Abt 5k missing from my stats, are those the extra?

realsavior
11-05-2013, 07:06 PM
I'm down 150-200k (I did not screen shot at my highest) attack so far who knows if it will drop more. My question is if framing bosses being looked at as "received" too many items? On a side note I still do not have my elite prize and have not heard back from support. I know gree has limited people working on a lot of issues, but it would be so nice to hear back something.

archambeau
11-05-2013, 07:06 PM
They wanted to wait until after the event so we couldn't go through the history and see exactly what we got screwed out of. How convenient :/

I checked my inventory throughout the event as I saw this post early on and I wanted to make sure I wasn't getting any extra prizes. I didn't get any extra items but I did lose stats.

Peppers
11-05-2013, 07:08 PM
Me, the hubby and our baby mini all lost stats. And not just a little.

Every single person I've spoken with has lost stats.

Has anyone NOT lost stats?

I am at a loss for words at the moment...

Zeppelin1977
11-05-2013, 07:10 PM
You guys said very little people got the extra rewards ? My entire crew got their stats lowered , one of them had almost 700k stats & now is at 250k explain the little extras that were removed. Me ,myself lost over 30k of stats what little rewards did we get ... Please fix.. My code is 541 668 674

Laelia
11-05-2013, 07:10 PM
Both my characters lost stats ... 100k range .... Not a 'small' adjustment ... What's really going on?

Trinity_1985
11-05-2013, 07:11 PM
A small amount of players in gree logic = every single active player

Hodgy83
11-05-2013, 07:12 PM
I lost just under 5 mil attack lol I was also the one who wrote gree about this issue. Didn't want to get accused of hacking lol

Ice Cream Man
11-05-2013, 07:16 PM
Guess what the original post should've said was we found a problem that only impacts a very small number of players, so we are going to put a fix in to screw a large number! Lol

Hodgy83
11-05-2013, 07:21 PM
Guess what the original post should've said was we found a problem that only impacts a very small number of players, so we are going to put a fix in to screw a large number! Lol

Hahaha well played.

The Slapper
11-05-2013, 07:24 PM
Go GREE...way to be transparent when u had the chance. You were more than happy letting me and thousands of others spend money though. Thank you! A "small" amount will notice, meaning every single person that participated? Good call. Do you want us to quit? Give our gold back.

Is there no integrity? Give back the stats or give back the gold. There was NO honesty or integrity in what you did. Seriously, do the right thing.

Pyrowoman
4799This is outrageous our syndicate is losing items right n left and if that wasn't bad enough gree you robbed us out of our prize for elite lvl 22 syndicate prize as well I took a screenshot showing our victory then the game froze n kicked me out when logging back in the game told us that she escaped. We have 57 members n 47 were doing the fight n a lot spent a lot of money buying gold in this boss event instead of taking items away from people who spent tons of money for gold maybe you should give us what's due to us. Don't understand taking away items that we one with your parameters of the game we have no way to go back to see what we won to dispute your taking of out items.
Better believe next go around i will take a screenshot of everything i won and total of points to earn that item.
Please give our syndicate what we rightfully earned.

Our syndicate Id is 525-802-386

montecore
Me, the hubby and our baby mini all lost stats. And not just a little.

Every single person I've spoken with has lost stats.

Has anyone NOT lost stats?

I am at a loss for words at the moment...

HB and h from fight club haven't gone down at all, from what I an told. And for once I am not trolling, and apologize in advance to both of them if the screenshots I'm seeing of their then and current stats are inaccurate.

Trinity_1985
11-05-2013, 07:25 PM
Gree should have just pulled an Anchorman and said GFY San Diego

Steve0
11-05-2013, 07:25 PM
I wonder where Gree employees went to school because everyone in my syn droped stats. Thats not a small number.

Brendan
11-05-2013, 07:30 PM
Greetings Folks,

~Team GREE

Okay, not going to spend time addressing your basic grammatical errors, no point for geniuses like you.

Can you just clearly explain the logic behind this? What 'few players', when nearly everyone has this issue?

A clear explanation of how you did this, why it was kept so vague and hidden that almost no one knew about it and how you are going to reimburse people who spent money on gold would be showing good customer service.

We are your customers by the way.

Brendan
11-05-2013, 07:33 PM
HB and h from fight club haven't gone down at all, from what I an told. And for once I am not trolling, and apologize in advance to both of them if the screenshots I'm seeing of their then and current stats are inaccurate.

I think we all know why that is. Actually saying it would result in a ban!

reticlover
11-05-2013, 07:34 PM
They took away the multiples of this item, lxtab recoil blade 3600/3900

The Lurker
11-05-2013, 07:36 PM
Greetings Folks,

~Team GREE

Your small number seems to include almost everyone. Your ineptitude is truly laughable.

I would say I want my money back, but we know your standard response to that is a big F U.

Deadwater
11-05-2013, 07:39 PM
Gree's lingo. Shortly = anytime from now to two days. Small amount of people effected = everyone will be effected

The really question people are overlooking is when did gree get the ability to remove individual items from your inventory. They have said they can globally remove weapons but not pick and choose from inventories.

100k down maybe not 4million but regardless there should be a full layout of what the problem was. My weapons awarded added up to how many bosses I had attacked. So why were x amount of weapons removed from my inventory?

PawnXIIX
11-05-2013, 07:40 PM
I demand a refund. Some of us payed for our rewards you know.

Removing legitimately earned items is completely the wrong action to take. There was no glitch, there was no abusing, we did the event in the parameters that you guys created and we were penalized because we paid for the rewards.

kykboxr
11-05-2013, 07:47 PM
Lost over 1M in stats. Are you refunding the vaults of gold we threw at this event?

King_Dagummit
11-05-2013, 07:52 PM
Dagummit GREE. Your attempt to minimize the problem was inept if u knew it affected everyone, at least all I've spoken with.

At least let us know if u overreached and MOST, and by MOST I mean most, not a small number, can expect the 30-200 k each of our members are missing to be back.

Utterly inept, at programming, developing, deployment, execution, and communication.

Good night GREE. If my stats aren't back, the refund requests to Apple and Google will begin.

Sid Viciou$
11-05-2013, 07:53 PM
They took away the multiples of this item, lxtab recoil blade 3600/3900

Im not saying you didn't have some of those recoil blades removed from your inventory, but I currently have 3.. think they are just picking and choosing how they want to bend us over people. Until we get the GREE drones to explain themselves, this is what we will have to assume. Cheers

5ID V1C10U5

Asvaldr
11-05-2013, 08:09 PM
Hmph, I thought you guys supposed to only remove the UNEARNED items, why are our EARNED items removed???

Sammo the Kid
11-05-2013, 08:18 PM
It's insane, the exponential growth of these Gree issues. I've never seen anything like it.

On one hand I feel for the mods that have to read all of this but on the other hand c'mon, The players need an advocate urging the developers to get it right or dont do it at all.

/lost 30k
//whole syn is down
///this is why I went gold free this event
////slashies!

poo hands
11-05-2013, 08:20 PM
Gree can suck it

Brendan
11-05-2013, 08:23 PM
No mods on duty to explain this monumental screw up? I wonder how they are spending our money, and laughing at us.

'Ha, ha, dude do you know what we did to people from around the world to screw them? Just give me another $100 bill to light my big fat cigar and I'll tell you'.

Hubkap
11-05-2013, 08:24 PM
Agree with all. Everyone in my syndicate who is on chat right now lost weapons and stats. What happened to the "very small amount" of players who would be affected??

I personally had weapons taken away that I definitely earned since I'm anal about tracking such things. I can tell you exactly how many of what items were taken from me today (strange how it was exactly 5 of each, hmmmm).

Give us the stuff back or I'll be requesting a refund from Apple.

Actually, I think it's fair to request a refund whether or not you return the items.

Trinity_1985
11-05-2013, 08:25 PM
Since I already know I will get a canned corporate response from gree. I will just go to iTunes and visa with a fraud claim... They don't have time to investigate Gree's petty **** and will just refund my account.

Tomatoneverdie
11-05-2013, 08:25 PM
You can keep my gold but I want part of my weekend back and a less PO'ed wife.

Gree, you rock as usual and always a first class company in my eyes....

Brendan
11-05-2013, 08:27 PM
It's insane, the exponential growth of these Gree issues. I've never seen anything like it.

On one hand I feel for the mods that have to read all of this but on the other hand c'mon, The players need an advocate urging the developers to get it right or dont do it at all.

/lost 30k
//whole syn is down
///this is why I went gold free this event
////slashies!

I don't give a flying fudge cake for the mods, they work for the company and haven't had the guts to come out here and explain themselves. Hang on, a thought just came to me, maybe they don't know what they're doing. That can't be right!

Trinity_1985
11-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Gree's attention to detail makes the healthcare roll out look like a total success.

Spunky
11-05-2013, 08:48 PM
hahaha. I don't think it matters what Gree does a heap of people are going to get upset. There is a lot of rumour running around about what awards are being removed. Whatever is true most of these rumours are not.
It would be helpful for Gree to explain once in a while to stop all this nonsense and a small number of people is a slight underexaggeration. Try every person that took part in the event.
However I did notice a discrepancy between my inventory and my history during the event. some items were under represented and others where over represented. I have no issue with Gree correcting such a miss calculation.
I appreciate Gree waiting until the event finished to avoid another glitchy stuff up like the new dataset freeze out. One of those per event is more than enough thank you very much.

The Slapper
11-05-2013, 09:19 PM
Greetings Folks,

~Team GREE

Umm hmm...apparently what we ALL don't understand is the definition of "a very small amount". Feel free to define that

Oh for sure...please do explain "most players won't notice any extras"

Sideline Sal
11-05-2013, 09:23 PM
Most of the syn I'm a part of suffered the same Gree mistake.

My account was changed to lvl 1 after the 'Time change' lockout. My account was restored today, after the Raid Boss event was over and after the current LTQ started. I missed out in qualifying for rewards in over 25 Boss fights, that I would have at least scored the most common item.
So in essence, Gree just took stats from me, for locking me out of my game during a huge syndicate event. Lovely.

From the majority of the EastSiders to Gree, I say take a look at individual performance and the chances given versus tiered loot rewarded per individual. If you set up the tiers, be responsible for the prizes given. If a high level loot item becomes common, then of course more people are going to be awarded more often.

Fix this...cause I call a heap of bull for the 'fix'that should only affect players that received an abnormal amount of legendary items for the event.

Iron Mike
11-05-2013, 09:36 PM
"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan."

Lotta liars out there these days. Most of my syndicate are experiencing these same losses in stats. And we spent real money to get them.

I payed very close attention to my rewards and stats ever since I saw this first post. Now I know you are simply attempting to rob me blind.

Thankfully, I never rated this game on iTunes. Looks like the time for that is now.

TigrisCauda
11-05-2013, 09:45 PM
Lost about 700k/800k on my main and 100k/100k on my mini. WTF gree?!? Stealing money AGAIN!!!!!

Absolute horse doody.

AU Zubby
11-05-2013, 09:56 PM
Gree

I have been checking my rewards continuously during the event. I never received additional rewards not did I leave my syndicate to help others to get more rewards when we ran out of illegal automatics. However, I did spend a lot of gold to complete the bosses to receive to prize, as did several from my syndicate.

So can you please explain why I have been reduced 200k in stats along with about 20-30 others in my syndicate! We achieved our stat increase fairly...

Either give the stats back or give us our gold back!

Would love an explanation!

Z

Hubkap
11-05-2013, 10:34 PM
Gree's attention to detail makes the healthcare roll out look like a total success.

Gree response: The issues with the healthcare rollout also affected just a very small amount of people.

BigBassTurd
11-05-2013, 11:34 PM
Gree should have said after 27/27 is finished just give up and the extra IA's are useless. That would have made more sense to us. Instead they let us folks spend gold on refreshing our health with gold to gain themselves more money. Cha Ching chalk up another win for greedy

kimberleyj
11-05-2013, 11:49 PM
so what happens if you take weapons away from people and it turns out you made a mistake. will we be getting the weapons back?.

HavingFun
11-05-2013, 11:53 PM
so what happens if you take weapons away from people and it turns out you made a mistake. will we be getting the weapons back?.
That will definitely not happen :)

BigBassTurd
11-05-2013, 11:55 PM
It seems any weapons earned after the final goal are voided. So the vague statement gree made covered their butt and won't be given back. Bad buisness all around.

kimberleyj
11-06-2013, 12:03 AM
It seems any weapons earned after the final goal are voided. So the vague statement gree made covered their butt and won't be given back. Bad buisness all around.

the weapons i lost i had won during the goals.

HavingFun
11-06-2013, 12:06 AM
I think they are deleting only excessive legendary items. I now only have 2 of each. We stopped on elite 25/27 so didn't finish but did non stop level 65-80 bosses for 36 hours. Even though they took my legendary items I'm still pleased with how many rare items I have. It's just a game. Sure I spent money but oh well.

PitViper
11-06-2013, 12:07 AM
Greetings Folks,

~Team GREE

Horrible as this is, I am sure the players played their might and paid for the gold used. If you are correcting your errors by taking away attack and defense stats earned by the players for your alleged "extra rewards", then return to us "extra gold" we paid for and used in the event. You seem to have a way to determine what those "extras" were anyway.

BigBassTurd
11-06-2013, 12:08 AM
Even worse then!!!!!!! Farming weapons was a legit strategy and gree needs to man up and give them back!

SilentAssassin
11-06-2013, 12:12 AM
These are all assumptions. But what we do know is ...

FACT
We know this didn't just happen to a small % it happened to everyone

FACT
SAS teams that didn't farm and just stuck to goals and didn't syn hop also lost stats

FACT
FC farmed weapons as well

FACT
FC was not as effected by it as much as others were for some reason while they had massive gains in stats

Why does FC gain more and lose less?

HB's stats did go down, but not by a lot. The biggest stat gain I saw was 10 mil by an FC member, but hardly any of it was taken away.

Example: if your defense goes up by 6 mil and then gree pulls the items and defense only goes down 200k something must be wrong.

I didn't personally gain 6 mil in defense but did gain a lot, BUT my defense went down by over 800 k after they "revised" my inventory. I don't have more mods than FC, so why does mine go down more and fc's does not ? while they gained more ?

The math makes no sense. I would love an answer from gree because I am throughly confused.

Hubkap
11-06-2013, 12:16 AM
My syndicate did not finish all 27/27 and thus did not receive the final prize weapon, yet we ALL still had lots of weapons taken away from us that we earned throughout the event.

We spent a ton of gold up to the point where we collectively decided to stop spending, only to still have stuff taken away.

What's Gree's excuse gonna be for our situation? "You should have kept spending and finished to get that last weapon so that when we took away some of your other prizes your stats wouldn't have gone down as much?" Lmao

Edit: I'd like to add that I did not receive a single legendary item this entire event! This after spending 6 vaults myself (some of my mates spent more) and finishing 25 out of the 27 goals, then just doing level 70 and 75 bosses over and over again for free. And as I mentioned previously I kept meticulous records of everything I received. The items taken away from me were exactly 5 of each epic, rare, and common items.

Captain Torgue
11-06-2013, 12:19 AM
Greetings Folks,

When you say a really small amount of players do you mean 95% of the CC community? Every single person in my syndicate has been effected by this in a great way. I lost at least 1.1 mil in attack stats and I'm not sure how much my defense went down but I can only guess it was somewhere along the lines of 600-800k.

Almost everyone I have spoken to from various syndicates have also noted a big drop in their stats as well.

So will the extra gold I spent on this be refunded to me or my stats returned? Also how about compensation for the time I wasted doing extra boss raids for loot only to have that loot taken away from me?

we just wanted to give plenty of advance notice and handle it post-event rather than risk doing a deploy when everything's humming along nicely.

You mean you would rather wait until everyone has spent their gold and then laugh at them as you take away their items than tell them before the event has started so they would spend less gold.

cookies
11-06-2013, 12:36 AM
Lost about half of my legendaries, as well as 2/3rd of my epics and would like and explaination please. None of these were doubles...
This is also happening to most syndicate members, none of which ever left the syndicate during the event or did anything other than kill bosses together.

mrpatel
11-06-2013, 01:36 AM
greetings folks,

we wanted to go ahead and let folk's know now that there is a very small (and by this we really mean a small amount) amount of player's that are being credited a few more rewards than they should be getting.

~team greereally !!!!!!????? I KNOW THIS IS CRIME CITY BUT GREE CAN'T KEEP SCREWING US ALL OUT OF OUR HARD EARNED PRIZES WE PAY YOUR WAGES !! GIV US BACK WOT U HAV STOLEN FROM EVERYONE WHO SPENT THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ONN & STOP TAKING BLOODY LIBERTIES !!!HOW CAN U TAKE AWAY WEAPONS PEOPLE PAID FOR BY USING GOLD TO BEAT YOUR LATEST MONEY MAKING SCAM !!!CAN YOU REALLY AFFORD LAWSUITS FROM ALL THE PEOPLE U HAV BASICALLY JUST STOLEN MONEY FROM ???? FIX YOUR LATEST SCREW UP OR U WILL LOSE ALL YOUR GAMES PLAYERS !!!

aron
11-06-2013, 02:01 AM
All the guns i farmed after i got the briefcase is now gone...?

warrends
11-06-2013, 02:11 AM
My stats just got lowered overnight too. This is why I give no more money to these absolute thieves. They are cheating and stealing. They say one thing and do another. They deliver what is one of the worst products on the market. Total crap. What are the other two worst pieces of garbage on the market? Modern War and Kingdom Age.

So I complain to these crooks and yet I still play. Why? The friends I've made, like I said before. These games just freaking suck. GREE couldn't write a simple ******* program just to count to ten correctly. But they can't take away the friends I've made. That's about the only thing they've done right. And hell. Even my 7 year old could do a better job.

GREE. You. Just. Suck.

I truly hope you go bankrupt. I really do.

lucky83
11-06-2013, 02:12 AM
Honestly guys… I see more than one lawsuit coming your way. This is unfair in so many aspects. People pay HUGE amounts to play this game and yet you screw them over and over and over and over…. Never push a loyal person to the point where they no longer give a damn. But i guess you want to kill this game, i see no other reason behind your decisions.

-C-
11-06-2013, 02:32 AM
Greetings Folks,

Somebody else said this before, I think the main problem was about the percentages of loot drops. I noticed some changes during the event. When we defeated a lvl 65 boss the splash screen showed me an "Ixtab Toxin Drum" legendary item. When I later checked my boss history the loot from the same boss changed to another item but I still had the toxin drum in my inventory. It could be that I received both items from the same boss and now afterwards they just removed all items which weren't supposed to be given out.

Nevertheless I can understand people being upset about this! I'm not a gold player but seeing a decent chance of receiving some legendary items encouraged me to play even more and I'm sure some people spent more cash because of that.

Nighteg
11-06-2013, 02:48 AM
there is a very small (and by this we really mean a small amount) amount of player's

Very small?? Most of our syn lost significant stats!

canyashoot
11-06-2013, 02:49 AM
No surprise... More bend over and get screwed by Gree. I spent a ton of gold, hit a ton of bosses and have NO WAY to verify that I received "too many" rewards. So, instead I wake up this morning with a HUGE reduction in stats and a note that says we gave away too many rewards.

Thank you Gree...

HavingFun
Somebody else said this before, I think the main problem was about the percentages of loot drops. I noticed some changes during the event. When we defeated a lvl 65 boss the splash screen showed me an "Ixtab Toxin Drum" legendary item. When I later checked my boss history the loot from the same boss changed to another item but I still had the toxin drum in my inventory. It could be that I received both items from the same boss and now afterwards they just removed all items which weren't supposed to be given out.

Nevertheless I can understand people being upset about this! I'm not a gold player but seeing a decent chance of receiving some legendary items encouraged me to play even more and I'm sure some people spent more cash because of that.
It made me spend more but it's all good. It sucks but still just a game. Still got a lot if rare items. I think Tzora is right in saying Gree is trying to push us towards other Gree games due to pathetic coding issues in CC.

Bariel
Yep another one affected by your mistakes Gree and lost a bunch of stats. I work in IT and if I released software that was full of so many holes, bugs, glitches, performance issues as this then I really wouldn't last very long in my job! I'd also get told to leave the room if I suggested doing large maintenance work the same weekend we're launching a major new event.

Either give us back our stats or give us back our gold, simple choice really - we should not suffer for your mistakes!

HavingFun
11-06-2013, 02:57 AM
Yep another one affected by your mistakes Gree and lost a bunch of stats. I work in IT and if I released software that was full of so many holes, bugs, glitches, performance issues as this then I really wouldn't last very long in my job! I'd also get told to leave the room if I suggested doing large maintenance work the same weekend we're launching a major new event.

Either give us back our stats or give us back our gold, simple choice really - we should not suffer for your mistakes!
So true lol normal companies don't compensate incompetence

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
11-06-2013, 03:16 AM
i 100% had 9 legendary toxins, all collected legit from individual bosses etc etc
this morning i had 3.
stats overall decrease by 150k-200k
this is in no means a minority or very small amount of people

ablankone
11-06-2013, 03:19 AM
Can anyone provide instructions/links to us all as to how to initiate and navigate through the process of refunds through itunes? I've had a quick trawl but it seems difficult to find this info.

Much appreciated. It's the only way to impact Gree for delivering a sub-standard, misleading and downright different product as to what was promised.

I'd be happy to get a refund of just 10% of what I've spent in exchange for Gree cancelling or banning my entire CC account.

I'm not smart enough to create a movement or collective area of aggrieved customers that's outside of the jurisdiction of this Gree forum. But I guarantee that I'd be one of many to be included in this list.

Thanks

euroian
11-06-2013, 03:21 AM
My syndicate completed the normal mode and we all recieved the Demon Rider.

Mine disappeared 30 mins later and despite trying to uninstall and re install and putting a ticket in I still haven't got it back.

Now my stats dropped a further 10 %. Come on Gree sort it out its not good.

kevinloh84
11-06-2013, 03:30 AM
My syndicate completed the normal mode and we all recieved the Demon Rider.

Mine disappeared 30 mins later and despite trying to uninstall and re install and putting a ticket in I still haven't got it back.

Now my stats dropped a further 10 %. Come on Gree sort it out its not good.

mine same as yours. Missing demon rider in inventory and drop of stats drastically, please check and revert the tickets we sent, and not reply with standard template answer back to us...

kevinloh84
11-06-2013, 03:33 AM

Yes. The items received during after the boss event, the splash screen shown does not tally with the history rewards u got..

kuksluk
11-06-2013, 03:47 AM
SERIOUSLY??

I've lost 300k stats overnight and I wasn't receiving any "extra" units!!

lurcher
11-06-2013, 04:05 AM
I accept some rewards are being removed, and my stats to drop. What i dont get is my stats have dropped 3 times on 3 seprate occasions in the last 16 hours.

The Slapper
11-06-2013, 04:33 AM
Greetings Folks,

This will be fixed and the extra rewards removed after the ending of the event.

~Team GREE

So, based on the logic gree(d) used for removing supposed "extra" rewards I would like you to REMOVE all of the extra gold I spent and return it to me.

You GREE did not earn that extra gold! This mistake was like none other. If the event was that flawed it should have been pulled with an honest explanation. That simple.

You simply stood by watching us spend money like mad bc the stat gain was fun. Any moronic A hole on planet earth would know people would keep spending, so please don't insult us by saying you didn't know! ALL of the gold that was spent during that event, by every person that played, was EXTRA gold that gree does not deserve and did not earn. If you don't want improper stat gain, I don't want improper gold spent. Make us whole.

I'll give it two days, and if nothing is done I will request ALL of my money back from iTunes and Google as should everyone else...this is NOT the route I want to take. I really like to play the game, but this last gree move hurt!

Please have some integrity and be honorable. Make every player whole!

warrends
11-06-2013, 04:35 AM
It made me spend more but it's all good. It sucks but still just a game. Still got a lot if rare items. I think Tzora is right in saying Gree is trying to push us towards other Gree games due to pathetic coding issues in CC.

You obviously don't play any other GREE games aside from CC. MW and KA are equally as bad. So push their players to ... where? Maybe Dragon Realms is working. Or the baseball game. Or the slot machine thing (how can you possibly mess up a freaking slot machine game???).

I play CC, MW and KA. Their coding is equally bad in all three games. As are their communications with their playerbase, which is the easiest thing of all to handle.

GravyTrain
11-06-2013, 04:37 AM
I finally understand what the "small amount of players" meant to say. Only gold users were affected, my camper is fine (no gold) just my main account was screwed over.

warrends
11-06-2013, 04:39 AM
HOLY CRAP!!!! Sirius started this thread and hasn't even been in the forums for 3 days. See below (in red) from his profile. I had been holding out hope that at least the forum mods are trying to do their best. Clearly they suck just as much as the rest of the company's employees. Wow. Just Wow. Today is November 6th, by the way.

Administrator

Add as Friend Add as Friend
Add to Ignore List Add to Ignore List
Find all posts Find all posts
Find all started threads Find all started threads

Last Activity
11-03-2013 07:29 PM

warrends
11-06-2013, 04:42 AM
I finally understand what the "small amount of players" meant to say. Only gold users were affected, my camper is fine (no gold) just my main account was screwed over.

No. I'm a free player. As is almost my entire syndicate. This hit us all.

warrends
11-06-2013, 04:44 AM
And now I try to PM Sirius to ask him (politely) what is going on. And this is the message I get:

Sirius has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Sirius from the recipient list and send the message again.

It just gets worse and worse.

SAS BOT
11-06-2013, 04:51 AM
We could do it now but we want to ensure the event stays stable and enjoyable for everyone.

I'm just glad it stayed "stable and enjoyable", thank you for that.

rysherb78
11-06-2013, 04:54 AM
THEFT, PLAIN AN SIMPLE!!!! law suit comin!! from reading posts i see same problem. im missing 1 granade, 2 neclaces, 7 benditos etc. they were all legitmately paid for items for boss prizes, we only got to normal end with 3 mins to spare an didn complete elite, got to 7/22? there was no "extra items" all were gained legitimatly like i said and most of my syndicate is affected too so this is a monumental ****-up that has he potential to finish this game with all the recent problems, now this!!!! im STILL waiting for my treat bag prize for top250, missing person 5% car att on it, my names on this web-site as a winner for it yet i keep gettin generic crap saying same thing, like WTFF is goin on dudes, just sue thier asses!!!

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
11-06-2013, 05:17 AM
i 100% had 9 legendary toxins, all collected legit from individual bosses etc etc
this morning i had 3.
stats overall decrease by 150k-200k
this is in no means a minority or very small amount of people

I actually know 7 of these toxins came from level 100 bosses when doing the last two goals.
So people saying its all farmed items aren't exactly correct.
Joke.

paolo checchi
11-06-2013, 05:33 AM
Greetings Folks,

~Team GREE

I have spent time and gold. and now I remove my Ip. doesn't seem right!

I have spent time and gold. and now I remove my Ip. doesn't seem right!

rysherb78
11-06-2013, 05:35 AM
like i said, we didn finish the elit goal and just about the normal goal, we didn like stop an just hammer a any boss for a prize, we didn have time so every item stolen off me is a legitimate earned goal/boss item, an if i didn deserve the say, granade but a common item then why take the granade an give me nothing!! makes no sense exept thievery!!!!!

Ciara
11-06-2013, 05:39 AM
This is huge lie on Gree's part. I have dropped over 200k stats which is not only more than we gained in the Raid event but also ignores all the stats gained through doing individual, overlapping LTQs.

We are being robbed. plain and simple. My team update our stats on GroupMe regularly and we never noticed any untoward increase in stats, everything we increased was clearly linked to our clearing rounds in the event. In fact, I thought we didn't get some prizes because of the lack of splash screens, so I would reasonably expect an increase, not this pillaging.

We seem to have been left with no tier prizes and no random "lottery" prizes for scoring the minimum damage against bosses.

What stinks about this is there is no way of checking precisely what we lost because of overlapping events so GreeD can stitch us up. It was completely illogical to correct the issue after the event, since we can't validate what has been taken and not taken.

This is about gold AND free players here, we are all affected as we all spent time and/or gold, and we have been royally screwed over.

Nighteg
11-06-2013, 05:44 AM
First the European time shift during the war, and now this!! :mad:

paolo checchi
11-06-2013, 05:47 AM
Greetings Folks,

~Team GREE

I am very disappointed and annoyed. during the game I spent so much money to buy your fake gold. Now I find myself that you give me lower my values. I find that you have very little serious.

Angel6ix6ix6
11-06-2013, 06:09 AM
iTunes refunds very simple. They are aware of the problem and sending responses back quickly refunding your money.

Need Mafia
11-06-2013, 06:14 AM
I paid and played based on the the rewards as they were advertised. Like everyone else, I received items legitimately and was pleased to see that I got the number of items as reflected in the statistics that GREE provided for each boss. I never 'mistakenly' got an item for any boss that I did not fulfil the minimum for.

Then the event ended and items that I spent gold/money to get started to disappear. GREE can't advertise something, sell it to you as advertised and then take it back.

Obviously in GREE-world they can!

cookies
11-06-2013, 06:27 AM
We better be seeing some confirmation and "looking into this" soon. Unless this problem is corrected and items and stats returned soon, I won't be buying another brick of gold from Gree ever again.

The Governor
11-06-2013, 06:28 AM

Whoever moves on and plays another Gree game after this experience is a fool. Fool me once same on you. Twice? I would have to be the most pathetic fool alive. Anything with the name Gree on it I will not touch.

KingOW
11-06-2013, 06:29 AM
Wth, I have lost 3 toxin drum and 2 necklaces from the raid boss loots. I did get em all fairly as shown under rewards after a raid boss. And that's just the stuff I know I'm missing now, I'm sure there more cuz I'm missing like 20-25k stats. Please fix this Gree or explain to me why you would take away items I have worked for almost 24/7 during five days. Not the cryptic BS explanation in this thread, a real one. I understand that if someone gets more than they should you the it away, but if you have earned it then it's just wrong. There have to be a problem with your system to remove the faulty items cuz many get fairly earned rewards removed.

kybigdaddy
11-06-2013, 07:10 AM
There was a way to verify the correct inventory. After each raid boss went down, the history tab kept the leaderboard for that boss and the reward you earned (if any). After reading this thread I began tracking my rewards. I did have over a dozen extra items, mostly Quick Shotguns. Now my inventory matches my total calculated from the rewards list. The problem I have is the initial assertion that this was a small problem. I believe it is obvious the problem was widespread. Down playing the issue probably made most people think it did not affect them. You got the advantage of extra items during the Raid boss event, but not going forward.

Idiokus
11-06-2013, 07:17 AM
Yep...classic here! Make your loyal clients spend gold only to have units removed with a lame excuse that prizes were not handed out properly and a few have double units from tier prizes. Well that was not the case for me...no double prize units in my inventory but I'm missing units I paid for! I have a HUGE drop in stats...I bought gold for stats increase liked event so kept buying gold to get them! Now please Gree ...have a bit of respect for your loyal clients that support your game. Give back stats or refund gold invested in event only way I see this being fair. Stop treating your clients like if we are your beta testers , stop pushing out events if they are not ready! Also event was going on for others for a few hours but event disappeared for me before it's time! Make it right Gree ...give back stats or give back gold simple!

Ciara
11-06-2013, 07:21 AM
Okay, I sent off a complaint and it may be coincidence, because all I've had to date is the automated receipt, but my stats appear to be back to normal or thereabouts. Don't know how long that will last or if I have lost anything in the process but, although I don't agree with the management of this glitch at all, nor with previous "solutions" to foul ups, I am more content to lose a couple of thousand K than a fifth of my stats. I wonder if they inadvertently pulled the plug on everyone instead of just the few they promised.

Guisseppe17
11-06-2013, 07:28 AM
Wow, I guess I'm the 1%, but my stats weren't changed at all...AND THEY BETTER NOT BE GREE, BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE ANY EXTRAS

lesnar
11-06-2013, 07:48 AM
I kept a record of what I won and did get some extra items during the event that were correctly removed at the end. Seems to be the case with most of my friends except a couple that did not even get the top guild prizes that they had earned.

It's good that they removed unearned rewards that fast but they should have credited the earned rewards that were not awarded at the same time

Jerle
11-06-2013, 08:41 AM
After running the repair script, the over-rewarding problem does appear more widespread than we initially thought. We're taking additional time today to verify the correctness of everyone's items now, but all changes were made based on the records of bosses killed and so far those have been looking very accurate.

Jerle
11-06-2013, 08:43 AM
I kept a record of what I won and did get some extra items during the event that were correctly removed at the end. Seems to be the case with most of my friends except a couple that did not even get the top guild prizes that they had earned.

It's good that they removed unearned rewards that fast but they should have credited the earned rewards that were not awarded at the same time

Missing prizes from quests is a separate issue that's a bit harder for us to mass-fix for technical reasons, but we've fixed the root cause for next event and our support team can grant the item if you send in a ticket.

dts
11-06-2013, 08:53 AM
Missing prizes from quests is a separate issue that's a bit harder for us to mass-fix for technical reasons, but we've fixed the root cause for next event and our support team can grant the item if you send in a ticket.

Can you have them take a look at my ticket please?
It's regarding missing the final prize for completing Elite Mode, so I don't have to wait on you dealing with all the 'non-issues' first.

Screenshots are attached with the emails to prove I was awarded it, bit it never made it into my inventory.

Ticket Number... #1076085

The Evolution
11-06-2013, 08:54 AM
After running the repair script, the over-rewarding problem does appear more widespread than we initially thought. We're taking additional time today to verify the correctness of everyone's items now, but all changes were made based on the records of bosses killed and so far those have been looking very accurate.

Now these records are they based on goals or just overall bosses declared? At this point it seems you are taking away prizes that weren't achieved during goal periods!!!

sonic_empire
11-06-2013, 08:56 AM

Why on earth we should keep all our inventory in check? I don't have time to note every single item what i earned and then go and beg your auto-reply support "team" to have it back...THAT's your job to make sure everyone has this what he earned and spend gold on.

Another issue.. those items from farming bosses (after giving up/finishing goals) are taken away?

Jerle
11-06-2013, 09:11 AM
We're doing some in depth checking this morning on everyone's reports - a second round of changes will follow if we discover too many items were removed so we can add them back.

We're also investigating if we can do the mass reward for any missing goal items - unsure how feasible it is but exploring.

iteachem
11-06-2013, 09:14 AM
We're doing some in depth checking this morning on everyone's reports - a second round of changes will follow if we discover too many items were removed so we can add them back.

We're also investigating if we can do the mass reward for any missing goal items - unsure how feasible it is but exploring.

can you post official goals and rewards?

Jtstar7439
11-06-2013, 09:16 AM
My question is how are those of us who spent gold on these removed items going to be compensated? Because taking items people paid for is not fair

The Slapper
11-06-2013, 09:16 AM

More Widespread? Understatement!

You claiming that only extras were removed is not true! I killed xxx bosses and had xxx items. The only "extras" you removed were the high stat items. Nice...I no longer have equal items to minimum boss requirements that I met. Please fix this.

Nighteg
11-06-2013, 09:17 AM
Why on earth we should keep all our inventory in check? I don't have time to note every single item what i earned and then go and beg your auto-reply support "team" to have it back...THAT's your job to make sure everyone has this what he earned and spend gold on.

Another issue.. those items from farming bosses (after giving up/finishing goals) are taken away?

Very true! The inventory in this game is ridiculously unorganized, and i have no idea what's going on there. All i know is that i lost 50k stats, which i earned fair and square!

sux2lose
11-06-2013, 09:20 AM
can you post official goals and rewards?

I think you can find what you're looking for here:
http://crimecitysyndicate.blogspot.com/2013/10/raid-boss-ixtab.html

dts
11-06-2013, 09:20 AM

You guys need to stop running destructive scripts over your data, change to root password and keep the janitor away from the terminal. :cool:

Just get me my final Elite prize and I'll be done here.
I don't even care if I have other things missing.

iteachem
11-06-2013, 09:22 AM
I think you can find what you're looking for here:
http://crimecitysyndicate.blogspot.com/2013/10/raid-boss-ixtab.html

thanks for that. I would also like an official posted version by the admin. I don't mind counting my inventory but if they made mistakes i feel that at least they can post what we should have

Mercury
11-06-2013, 09:24 AM

We are also very ACCURATE like you guys for the amount of time/money we spent/wasted because of thegame program mistake (I prefer to call it mistake/bug instead of "Issue"), what we should do in this case??
Can we run some kind of repair script to bring our money back :confused:, too bad we are having "technical reasons" to also bring the time back . . .

rocker21
11-06-2013, 09:26 AM
When was it that these items were removed? I went to sleep last night at 1130 pm est. I woke up at 3 am and much to my suprise my account was completly gone. I am the leader of new world order syndicate and have been playing for a year. Was with brewskis for most of that time. I am not a beginner is what in trying to say and didn't do anything myself that would delete the game or illegal game wise. How can this be? My syn is now in a tight spot and with the amount of time and money invested im furious. Ticket sent already.

Mack The Knife
11-06-2013, 09:31 AM
I don't consider this acceptable. Multiple server outages that prevented progress in the raid boss event goes by without redress and then my stats are negatively adjusted without explanation of which items were supposedly unfairly distributed? No, not acceptable.

I've requested a refund from Google Play.
Im also go to share negative reviews regarding in game events and loss of currency due to circumstances out of my control coupled with an appalling lack of communication from Gree

1984Corvette
11-06-2013, 09:40 AM
Just wanted to say this is a bunch of bs and I will never buy gold again.gree says only happened to a few. That is not true,I can't find anyone that didn't get screwed.i earned all those prizes

dts
11-06-2013, 09:47 AM
I dumped the prize list onto a sheet and uploaded to Google Docs.
It'll be easier to check than trying to view on the image.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiiO6atAZNHxdEtDckVwVXF5VFY2bzNLVUZLUkhJZ kE&usp=sharing

TigrisCauda
11-06-2013, 09:56 AM
Just get me my final Elite prize and I'll be done here. I don't even care if I have other things missing.

Why don't you just hack it? I hear HellCalls Group is good at that.

PedroPimples
11-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Another issue here is regarding what prizes you take. It seems that if you decide we have to many it's the highest stat rewards being taken. It isn't a random prize, it's taking the best items you can away.

dts
11-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Why don't you just hack it? I hear HellCalls Group is good at that.

First I've heard of it.
Care to elaborate?

TigrisCauda
11-06-2013, 10:18 AM
First I've heard of it.
Care to elaborate?

PM sent.

Extrachar

mrpatel
11-06-2013, 10:21 AM
Everyone robbed of prizes by gree contact iTunes or Google play ASAP &get a refund of wot you spent on gold before gree gets their thieving hands on it !!! They are refunding so hurry up & get it back ... peace ...except to gree ;)

iteachem
11-06-2013, 10:40 AM
Everyone robbed of prizes by gree contact iTunes or Google play ASAP &get a refund of wot you spent on gold before gree gets their thieving hands on it !!! They are refunding so hurry up & get it back ... peace ...except to gree ;)

Problem is free players who invested a **** load of time. They are screwed also with no recourse

We had many players in our multiple syns who would make minimums on bosses so we could help them

dgwalker
11-06-2013, 10:42 AM
What is going on with this BS. Everyone in my syndicate had their stats drop. Mine dropped 60K, and some dropped 100K+. How is this affecting very few people?

-Dgwalker

jopdermod
11-06-2013, 11:02 AM
Did some research on our syndicate:

Conclusion, EVERY MEMBER LOST EVERY PRIZE awarded after completing lvl18 elite. At which point we decided it would be better for statgain to start farming lvl65&70 bosses .. we did this for over 50 hours with an average of 2 bosses an hour of each level.

My main account lost 400k, which was the most in the syndicate but on average everyone lost 40/100k depending in how active they where during last 50 hours.

IF it's true that they have left only the items awarded for bosses counted towards the goals, WE shouldn't have been able to summon those other level bosses !!

Please Mods, make a statement about this thought !

TooMuchGold
11-06-2013, 11:21 AM

Conclusion, EVERY MEMBER LOST EVERY PRIZE awarded after completing lvl18 elite. At which point we decided it would be better for statgain to start farming lvl65&70 bosses .. we did this for over 50 hours with an average of 2 bosses an hour of each level.

My main account lost 400k, which was the most in the syndicate but on average everyone lost 40/100k depending in how active they where during last 50 hours.

IF it's true that they have left only the items awarded for bosses counted towards the goals, WE shouldn't have been able to summon those other level bosses !!

Good work jopder

I summise:

1. There was a very small problem with a few people being given unearned prizes.

2. They've hamfistedly tried to resolve this by removing all the loot items that people got which did not contribute towards achieving a goal - i.e. including all those legitimately earned by defeating bosses outwith the goal process [by 'farming' them]

This would tie-in with why so many people have been affected.

Cluff
11-06-2013, 11:24 AM

By "more widespread" you mean pretty much everyone playing cc?... because if thats the case why not admit your mistake,fix it for next time and move on. The piss poor management descision in this company is pretty comical.. which is sad because this was one of the more fun events I have been apart of since the beginning of syns. The "fixes" you come up with are just insane. I can see if it were a small portion of people you have to piss of to make something right, but this is madness. Just give everyone their weapons back they paid for and lets put this behind us.

iteachem
11-06-2013, 11:27 AM

Fight club members would be best able to answer this since they went out and helped other syndicates. If they lost the prizes they got for being essentially mercenaries that could confirm this theory

Sir_Krauser
11-06-2013, 11:37 AM
That's it. I've had it with this dump! We got no items. The game keeps crashing. Our pets' heads are falling off!

panty sniffer
11-06-2013, 11:42 AM
That's it. I've had it with this dump! We got no items. The game keeps crashing. Our pets' heads are falling off!

HAHA! Dumb and Dumber.. Hilarious movie..

I'll make a prediction that Gree will give the prizes back.

Whether that will happen before 90% of gold users have obtained a refund from GGL wallet or ITunes is anyones guess. I'm giving Gree 48 hours before asking GGL Wallet for my refund.

Peppers
11-06-2013, 11:48 AM
HAHA! Dumb and Dumber.. Hilarious movie..

I'll make a prediction that Gree will give the prizes back.

Whether that will happen before 90% of gold users have obtained a refund from GGL wallet or ITunes is anyones guess.

There are still 10% that haven't done this yet? LOL

Bariel
11-06-2013, 11:56 AM

No idea where you got your data from but we were posting on groupme each time we got legendaries appearing for the first few days (til around Sunday evening) and I've been and counted, I posted 8 times saying I'd gotten one of the Ixtab Stunner (legendary gun) which would be what was shown to me in the splash screens or leaderboard. My inventory now only has 4 of them in it so I've less than half the number I know I should have and probably got a few more the last day or so too.

I have no idea what data you are basing it on but sounds to me like that's not correct, if the splash screens in game were showing the wrong item well that's still YOUR mistake and YOU should still reward us the items since we have all been spending money based on how great the prizes we were getting.

You'll lose a lot of customers if you don't put back what people have earned and spent a lot of time and money gaining.

panty sniffer
11-06-2013, 12:03 PM
Very well put, Bariel

iteachem
11-06-2013, 12:07 PM
i guess given the massive amount of problems and people requesting gold and apparent mistakes in this process it would seem obvious that the medication is worse than the disease.

Surprised they didn't just leave well enough alone. Event seemed to be going well

rodrigogsa
11-06-2013, 12:17 PM
No idea where you got your data from but we were posting on groupme each time we got legendaries appearing for the first few days (til around Sunday evening) and I've been and counted, I posted 8 times saying I'd gotten one of the Ixtab Stunner (legendary gun) which would be what was shown to me in the splash screens or leaderboard. My inventory now only has 4 of them in it so I've less than half the number I know I should have and probably got a few more the last day or so too.

I have no idea what data you are basing it on but sounds to me like that's not correct, if the splash screens in game were showing the wrong item well that's still YOUR mistake and YOU should still reward us the items since we have all been spending money based on how great the prizes we were getting.

You'll lose a lot of customers if you don't put back what people have earned and spent a lot of time and money gaining.

100% with you !!! I spent a lot gold too...

Dyng
11-06-2013, 12:29 PM
Come on now Gree/Funzio...
Im getting really sick of this incompetence you guys are showing.
I lost my weapons won after the "succesful" maintenance crap you made this sunday... Im missing alot of weapons and the gold I spent with one of my players is also gone... I spent 3-4k gold with 2 players and lost half of the weapons earned with one of them...

Dyng
11-06-2013, 12:33 PM
100% with you !!! I spent a lot gold too...

Sadly were all in the same boat... Gree/Funzio must be missing some data and I got robbed by Gree of my gold... I like this game but all the errors and misstakes done by them over and over again is making me worried...

Need Mafia
11-06-2013, 12:37 PM

If you count the amount of legendaries for your level 100 bosses and compare them to the other items, you will notice that as advertised, you should have received roughly 33% legendaries 33% epics and 33% rares. It had nothing to do with the splash screen. Some people got items for not achieving minimums... Something fishy is going on here.

Dyng
11-06-2013, 12:40 PM
Greetings Folks,

~Team GREE

? Im missing alot of weapons i won in this event.
I reported you to appstore and Google play to get my money back from this event.
Gree/Funzio you know that 2 wrongs doesnt makes it right?

Triga Treat
11-06-2013, 12:41 PM
Wow Jerle,

You dun FUBAR'ed everyone's accounts. I hope they don't fire you.

-Triga

sanguis draconis
11-06-2013, 12:46 PM
GREEs actions make no sense at all. Isn't it better to leave a few people with a couple extra weapons than to anger the 1000's of gold spending customers by removing weapons?

This is just bad business sense, especially since leaving the weapons is "free" and removing weapons will "cost" GREE money when everyone wants a refund from google/apple.

-Draconis

rodrigogsa
11-06-2013, 12:53 PM
GREEs actions make no sense at all. Isn't it better to leave a few people with a couple extra weapons than to anger the 1000's of gold spending customers by removing weapons?

This is just bad business sense, especially since leaving the weapons is "free" and removing weapons will "cost" GREE money when everyone wants a refund from google/apple.

-Draconis

Exactly... If was only one item, I wouldn't be mad... But they took a lot of them from me... I lost around 50-60k... Some of them in my syndicate lost more then 200k.... WTH!!!

josh31
11-06-2013, 12:56 PM
I kept track of all my legendary items every time I won one and at the end of the event they were all there no extras. Later that night i was robbed of 5 legendary items that I won legally with my time and money. I guest they took my legendary items because they saw that I gained a lot of stat but what they did not see was all the time and gold that i put up in order to earn those prizes. We all want our prizes back and we should not be responsible of your mistakes. Every time a big company makes a mistake they reward the customers and here we are seeing the opposite.

Dyng
11-06-2013, 01:18 PM
Report if your spending/buying gold please.

turboh
11-06-2013, 01:42 PM
That's not the cc I know....

offline04
11-06-2013, 01:52 PM
A&F, is there a chance for posting the original goal list, how many times to defeat the certain level list, again? Please...

Please......

Assault and Flattery
11-06-2013, 01:56 PM
The items affected aren't goal rewards, they are the random drops.

offline04
11-06-2013, 02:01 PM
I know, but I want to calculate the numbers you need to complete goals/each level and compare them with my inventory.
I actually took the time and counted all loot drops...

Dyng
11-06-2013, 02:14 PM

if i Didnt spend gold i wouldnt care. Now you made some errors, again... Im not sure what to think of your actions anymore. Do you understand that some players like me is spending money and time into this? Should I stop spending gold untill you know what your doing or you hire someone who does? Can you please let me know, on this forum, when you're planing to have an event that not anything wrong with?? Last battle we european players got kicked on hour before everyone else...

JoJo1234
11-06-2013, 02:16 PM
Was wondering why my rewards to boss beaten were gone, I met at least minimum for a lot of them but was unrewarded for many of them in the history tap. Gree, you suck and I have sent my email to Itunes for a refund in as well, not spending any more real money on your crap run game anymore.

offline04
11-06-2013, 02:25 PM
I know, but I want to calculate the numbers you need to complete goals/each level and compare them with my inventory.
I actually took the time and counted all loot drops...

In addition, I would like also to see the illegal requirement per level, like to summon level 100 costed 100 illegals...

I didn't take a screen shot off of that, and I hope I don't ask for too much.

KingOW
11-06-2013, 02:46 PM

If the problem is that two prizes was given for one boss, remove the lowest tier prizes, not my legendary loot. I have many bandit bandoliers you can take, but give me back my toxin drums and necklaces that you wrongfully took. I have been keeping records since I saw this thread of my rewards (of the history tab) and had the right amount of them. Make this right, please. I'm not asking for to much, I really don't.

If you buy 2 cheeseburgers in McDonald's drive thru, but get 3 cheeseburgers they don't look at security cameras to get your registration plate and then hunt you down to get the one extra cheeseburger back or money for it.

Asvaldr
11-06-2013, 03:26 PM

Regardless, those were the items we have EARNED, spending our times, efforts and even golds to take down these bosses. How are you to compensate us for these earned items now removed??? (P.S.: not against you, A&F, just direct to gree, in general)

xavvax
11-06-2013, 03:44 PM
I have better things to spend my money on anyway so I am happy you have given me a reason to get my money back. I bought a new car last week and now I can use the money on my first payment! ;)

Keapa
11-06-2013, 03:45 PM
Fight Club :

My understanding of the situation

Gree was contacted immediately we became aware of player with large number of high stat items.

Gree assured us that it was normal....( it's was a high drop rate event???). I can't remember the exact explaination

Next there was a small glitch that only affected a few players

Accounts would be adjusted after the event. ( I thought HOW) if that player kept playing how would you know what was correctly dropped and what was the extra.

In doing the event in FC I was getting a rotten drop rate on the high stat items

I did go out to help other syndicates and in doing so hoped to increase the number of my top end prizes

I did but it was hard yakka I was blessed in getting mostly 'commons'

Yes my stats have dropped too, so it's seems it is a universal cut across the board. Whether you had the glitch or not.

Keapa
11-06-2013, 03:51 PM
If we are asking questions : what was the cause of the problems towards the end of the event.

Server overload?

Or a program struggling to crunch the numbers, process the incoming information, thus creating a log jam?

KingOW
11-06-2013, 04:25 PM
If we are asking questions : what was the cause of the problems towards the end of the event.Server overload?Or a program struggling to crunch the numbers, process the incoming information, thus creating a log jam?The servers couldn't handle all the numbers of the gold they scammed of us gold spenders.

sonic_empire
11-06-2013, 04:45 PM
The servers couldn't handle all the numbers of the gold they scammed of us gold spenders.

Hope they overloaded now when most people is trying to get refunds for last event scam

Jlbnaz
11-06-2013, 05:07 PM
https://getsupport.apple.com/Issues.action

I have already filed a complaint against Greed to recover the money I spent on 10-31 for a Vault, Recommend everyone else that this applies on iOS7, file a request for reimbursement for your last purchase.

dts
11-06-2013, 06:05 PM
What's happening about the ones of us who are missing the final prize?
I've checked my inventory, and I have every one except the last.

All I got was this lousy splash screen!!!

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i68/dodietheshorters/dts_raidboss-1.png

ablankone
11-06-2013, 06:25 PM
Thank you for this! Worth a repost.

https://getsupport.apple.com/Issues.action

I have already filed a complaint against Greed to recover the money I spent on 10-31 for a Vault, Recommend everyone else that this applies on iOS7, file a request for reimbursement for your last purchase.

dts
11-06-2013, 06:32 PM
Too many of you do that and the game will go bust!
Just give them some time to try and figure a way to dig out of their hole. :D

Seriously though, you follow that road if you're not happy with the outcome, if you must.

Don Emilio
11-06-2013, 06:37 PM
Relax ! All will be over soon ...very soon !

ablankone
11-06-2013, 06:39 PM
Complaint and request for reimbursement sent to https://getsupport.apple.com/ContactInfo.action. Here was my letter if anyone wishes to cut and paste or improve it:

I'm seeking a reimbursement.

I recently purchased gaming services, between 29/10-06/11 to the value of HK$9332. The Developer name is Funzio, Inc. The product was Crime City, Vault of Gold.

The services of which were not fully honoured. All receipts can be provided.

I understand that many such requests by other customers are being made to itunes and google's wallet for this company's poor services.

Would really appreciate your help on this.

Thank you so much.

KingOW
11-06-2013, 06:45 PM
What's happening about the ones of us who are missing the final prize?I've checked my inventory, and I have every one except the last.All I got was this lousy splash screen!!!http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i68/dodietheshorters/dts_raidboss-1.pngPlease tell me that splash screen is Photoshoped? It gave me a good laugh, thx!

Jlbnaz
11-06-2013, 06:53 PM
Very good ablankone, my request was similar. Give me my money back & i can go by a golf club i want & i promise iTunes !!!! I will never spend another dime with Gree & their incompetent company ! & could care two Schits if they go broke ! (PS: you mis spelled Honored)

Complaint and request for reimbursement sent to https://getsupport.apple.com/ContactInfo.action. Here was my letter if anyone wishes to cut and paste or improve it:

I recently purchased gaming services, between 29/10-06/11 to the value of HK$9332. The Developer name is Funzio, Inc. The product was Crime City, Vault of Gold.

I understand that many such requests by other customers are being made to itunes and google's wallet for this company's poor services.

Thank you so much.

Laelia
11-06-2013, 07:04 PM
and of course a restore is impossible......the script removes stuff but keeps no record of what was randomly removed from each player

dr007
11-06-2013, 08:22 PM
I have known HB for a long time. He is one the most genuine players in this game. He is always willing to help and you see his posts on others' wall, for a cc god he is humble and does not take himself seriously. I understand the rivalry between SAS and FC and I'm sure HB may be public enemy #1 for SAS because none can defeat him. I constantly check his hood to see his weapons and check his amazing economy. Before the raid boss event his defense was at 12 mil. Afterwards, it was at 13 mil. That is not a 6 mil gain. Check your math SAS. No wonder your hacking and cheating efforts always fall short. You can't add or subtract. Lol

These are all assumptions. But what we do know is ...

FACT
We know this didn't just happen to a small % it happened to everyone

FACT
SAS teams that didn't farm and just stuck to goals and didn't syn hop also lost stats

FACT
FC farmed weapons as well

FACT
FC was not as effected by it as much as others were for some reason while they had massive gains in stats

Why does FC gain more and lose less?

HB's stats did go down, but not by a lot. The biggest stat gain I saw was 10 mil by an FC member, but hardly any of it was taken away.

Example: if your defense goes up by 6 mil and then gree pulls the items and defense only goes down 200k something must be wrong.

I didn't personally gain 6 mil in defense but did gain a lot, BUT my defense went down by over 800 k after they "revised" my inventory. I don't have more mods than FC, so why does mine go down more and fc's does not ? while they gained more ?

The math makes no sense. I would love an answer from gree because I am throughly confused.

ablankone
11-06-2013, 09:34 PM
Whoever initiated this deserves sainthood. Nice one!

http://abarone0511.wix.com/g-r-e-e-item-removal#!CV/c18h9

montecore
11-06-2013, 09:34 PM
If we were hacking and cheating, we would score twice as much as fight club ever could. HB has zero integrity and is a laughing stock to everyone in SAS. We all know what his other hand is doing when he applies one of his 'slow tap' techniques.

I would also like to thank you for your recent postings. You do far more to show fight club to be the childish, arrogant, and obnoxious collection of rich white trash than I ever could. Why would someone waste time trying to decide if I am trolling or not when they can see you reassert every statement I have made about fight club?

That said, there are a small number of fight club members I like and respect. They know who they are. And you are not one of them.

poo hands
11-06-2013, 09:46 PM
Let's get back to bashing gree

Nighteg
11-07-2013, 04:27 AM
My stats keep getting lower even today (lost few k in the last couple hours).

cookies
11-07-2013, 05:04 AM
Mine just went up by about 10k, with no apparent change on number of prizes. I don't think it gets much more random than this.

kuksluk
11-07-2013, 05:31 AM
Mine just went up by about 10k, with no apparent change on number of prizes. I don't think it gets much more random than this.

Did you receive gold bonus perhaps? There was supposed to be a unit attached...

BBW
11-07-2013, 05:40 AM
WELL I HAVE TO SAY GREE YOU REALLY SCREWED THE POOCH THIS TIME ..HAVING SPENT A LOT I MEAN A LOT ON THIS GAME IN LAST 2-3 YRS I AM DONE ..

I WILL NOT SOEND ANOTHER $ ON THE GAME NOT ONE.

ITS SAD TO SAY BECAUSE I TRUELY ENJOY CC AND HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED THE EVENTS AND GAINING STATS AND IPH SETTING PERSONAL GOALS FOR MYSELF TO REACH ETC.

I HAVE SPENT MANY WEEKENDS PLAYING CC DURING BATTLES ..

MANY NIGHTS GETTING UP FOR A TIMER SET TO ROB AN ENEMY ..

ALL THAT IS OVER ..NOW I WILL FREE PLAY ..STILL PLAY CC BUT I WILL BE ONE OF THE FREE GUYS

ID LIKE TO ASK IF ANYONE NEEDS A 10m STATS PLAYER FOR DL BUT GREE STOLE 1.1 M FROM ME SO IM AT 9.2 M

AND I HAVE A HOME ALREADY ..

SAD DAY FOR CC PLAYERS BOTH THE FREE PLAY SMALL GUYS AND THE BIG SPENDERS ....

cookies
11-07-2013, 06:24 AM
Did you receive gold bonus perhaps? There was supposed to be a unit attached...

Nope, no bonus gold.

kuksluk
11-07-2013, 07:00 AM
WELL I HAVE TO SAY GREE YOU REALLY SCREWED THE POOCH THIS TIME ..HAVING SPENT A LOT I MEAN A LOT ON THIS GAME IN LAST 2-3 YRS I AM DONE ..

I WILL NOT SOEND ANOTHER $ ON THE GAME NOT ONE.

ITS SAD TO SAY BECAUSE I TRUELY ENJOY CC AND HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED THE EVENTS AND GAINING STATS AND IPH SETTING PERSONAL GOALS FOR MYSELF TO REACH ETC.

I HAVE SPENT MANY WEEKENDS PLAYING CC DURING BATTLES ..

MANY NIGHTS GETTING UP FOR A TIMER SET TO ROB AN ENEMY ..

ALL THAT IS OVER ..NOW I WILL FREE PLAY ..STILL PLAY CC BUT I WILL BE ONE OF THE FREE GUYS

ID LIKE TO ASK IF ANYONE NEEDS A 10m STATS PLAYER FOR DL BUT GREE STOLE 1.1 M FROM ME SO IM AT 9.2 M

AND I HAVE A HOME ALREADY ..

SAD DAY FOR CC PLAYERS BOTH THE FREE PLAY SMALL GUYS AND THE BIG SPENDERS ....

There will be some BIG DL's in the lower ranked syndicates next war, that's for sure:)

kuksluk
11-07-2013, 07:02 AM
Nope, no bonus gold.

Guess they're still doing their best to make a random screw-up even more random...

[CM]]forgetaboutit
11-07-2013, 08:00 AM
Greetings Folks,

~Team GREE

If the amount of people affected is so small why did my entire syndicate get nailed

Dipstik
11-07-2013, 08:28 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=301010061528

Removed already... wow. Wonder if they banned the account just as fast.

dr007
11-07-2013, 07:04 PM
You make it too easy you idiot! I don't even think you like yourself. No need to ask if anyone likes you. 😂😂

If we were hacking and cheating, we would score twice as much as fight club ever could. HB has zero integrity and is a laughing stock to everyone in SAS. We all know what his other hand is doing when he applies one of his 'slow tap' techniques.

I would also like to thank you for your recent postings. You do far more to show fight club to be the childish, arrogant, and obnoxious collection of rich white trash than I ever could. Why would someone waste time trying to decide if I am trolling or not when they can see you reassert every statement I have made about fight club?

That said, there are a small number of fight club members I like and respect. They know who they are. And you are not one of them.

Hubkap
11-07-2013, 08:12 PM
FYI many members of my syndicate have requested refunds from Apple for gold purchased during this event, and of all of us, so far I am the ONLY one whose dispute / request was denied... All my other syndicate mates have received and shared their responses from Apple stating that they will see a credit on their iTunes credit card within 7 days.

Why mine was denied and everyone else is receiving a refund from Apple I have no idea. I'll dispute it with my cc company next as I have plenty of documentation lol.

Anyway, good luck to all who go this route.

Thank you so much.

ablankone
11-08-2013, 01:31 AM
Hey Jlbnaz

Briefly saw u posted ur reply from iTunes but now its no longer here. Did you remove it? If so - fully understood. Just wanted to use it as reference for my own email back to Apple :(

Anyway - congratulations on the refund!

Very good ablankone, my request was similar. Give me my money back & i can go by a golf club i want & i promise iTunes !!!! I will never spend another dime with Gree & their incompetent company ! & could care two Schits if they go broke ! (PS: you mis spelled Honored)

Wai
11-08-2013, 04:39 AM
Over 2 vaults.

Killed a large amount of bosses.

Qualified in every boss I was engaged in.

44 rewards remain in my inventory in total. A whole lot less than the bosses I qualified in.

Every single Legendary and very single Rare has been removed along with others.

I was not consulted or warned of this.

I was not given a proper justification based specifically on my activity (not someone else's or some others).

No specific advice as to why each and every specific item was removed.

It is not my responsibility to have to search an internet for what may have happened post event.

Since when is an internet based company subject to less rules than any other company on earth.

I understand internet based industries are immature, but that does not excuse them for their 'cowboy' behaviour.

sonic_empire
11-08-2013, 05:56 AM
Thank you gree for taking more of my weapons (in past 14h).. and this time you help yourself to put your greedy hand on my gold. Yeah i am missing some..not much tho, but my gold is my gold.

Iron Mike
11-08-2013, 09:15 AM
Hey Jlbnaz

Briefly saw u posted ur reply from iTunes but now its no longer here. Did you remove it? If so - fully understood. Just wanted to use it as reference for my own email back to Apple :(

Anyway - congratulations on the refund!

He is a fellow syn officer of mine. He was banned last night and certain posts were deleted. One such post included a link to the refund request line for a certain unnamed App Store. Kinda silly if you asked me, since the same link is on every receipt for purchases made from that app store.

I guess that falls into the catch-all category of the newly updated TOS.

Dipstik
11-08-2013, 09:21 AM
Yeah... scam the company for free gold, get banned. Shouldn't be a problem since you must never want to play again anyway.

The_
11-08-2013, 09:28 AM
He is a fellow syn officer of mine. He was banned last night and certain posts were deleted. One such post included a link to the refund request line for a certain unnamed App Store. Kinda silly if you asked me, since the same link is on every receipt for purchases made from that app store.

I guess that falls into the catch-all category of the newly updated TOS.
A ban was so obvious lol. GREE isn't going to turn a blind eye when they have to foot the bill for the people who got refund from Apple.