PDA

View Full Version : "Unable to install database. You may need to free up some space to continue."

Oceanz
11-01-2013, 05:11 PM
I've got over 5 gigs free on my phone. What's the deal with this new error?

I cleared my App Data since I was unable to load the Shipyard, and I got this error when trying to open the app. Uninstalled/reinstalled and keep getting it every time I try to launch.

Great timing too since my energy is full and there is a faction LTQ going on.

smh

PITA4PRES
11-01-2013, 08:32 PM
Had that twice on my llp device. Ever since the second time I can't get the device to connect to the game at all because the device won't recognize the password to my wifi.

Agent Orange
11-02-2013, 09:11 AM
is that on you card or internal memory? App wants to use internal memory, try shifting apps to the card or in my case I had to remove some. Though Gree keeps forgetting that some folks only have 512mb phones.

Philly982
11-02-2013, 10:27 AM
I got this message a couple of months ago. Funny thing was a couple hours later when I had more background apps running and less internal memory available it started working fine.

LGunit
01-14-2015, 07:59 PM
hi, i was wondering if there has been a solution to this problem.
I have an old sony xperia arc s on which i would like to play crime city, but it keeps telling me that it is unable to install the database. Now i fear that the internal memory might be too low...is there a workaround of some sort? (for example using an SD card)?

Z-Infierno
01-14-2015, 08:03 PM
here a couple of tips, hope it helps

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?103737-Why-is-mw-so-big

PITA4PRES
01-15-2015, 07:45 AM
I have an old sony xperia arc s on which i would like to play crime city, but it keeps telling me that it is unable to install the database. Now i fear that the internal memory might be too low...is there a workaround of some sort? (for example using an SD card)?

I get the same message on one of my devices, and usually just restarting the device works for me.

Agent Orange
01-15-2015, 08:31 AM

Wow necro'd thread alert...

Depends entirely on the device but the only way to solve is to free up space gree have reduced the size of the app and it's data footprint with 5.x however if you have an old phone you may discover that you can only run 1 app MW before you run out of space since the app wants to do a lot of 'work' within your system heap which could be only 512mb.