PDA

View Full Version : Moderator's problem

TooFlyRobbie
11-01-2013, 03:39 PM
My syndicate finished normal mode of the raid boss event but I didnt get the final prize, I received the loot for boss contribution but no final prize, which is weird because I dealt the final two blows. I sent gree a few hundred tickets without response. Can any moderator check that out, thank you

kingofwale
11-01-2013, 03:41 PM
that sucks, sorry man

TooFlyRobbie
11-01-2013, 03:51 PM
It does. I hope gree dont reply the same thing

GU7 F4WK3S
11-01-2013, 03:52 PM
My syndicate finished normal mode of the raid boss event but I didnt get the final prize, I received the loot for boss contribution but no final prize, which is weird because I dealt the final two blows. I sent gree a few hundred tickets without response. Can any moderator check that out, thank you

Happened to me and a couple others after completing easy mode. Ticket in and am sure support will get to it.

I just realized you said multiple tickets. I sent one. Let's come back to this and see what method works best.

TooFlyRobbie
11-01-2013, 04:11 PM
that sucks, sorry man

A lil bird sent me this

"Please restart the app and recheck your inventory as all rewards earned should be there.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

S"

Close enough

TooFlyRobbie
11-01-2013, 04:13 PM
Happened to me and a couple others after completing easy mode. Ticket in and am sure support will get to it.

I just realized you said multiple tickets. I sent one. Let's come back to this and see what method works best.

I hope you dont mean theyll close the issue because i sent multiple tickets explaining the problem.

Sammo the Kid
11-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Yeah....you really shouldn't be sending in multiple tickets bro. You're bogging down the process for everyone else.

TooFlyRobbie
11-01-2013, 04:28 PM
Yeah....you really shouldn't be sending in multiple tickets bro. You're bogging down the process for everyone else.

Sorry, i thought it was only me

Molly's Voice
11-01-2013, 06:48 PM
Sorry, i thought it was only me

That's the problem when people only think of themselves.

Guisseppe17
11-01-2013, 11:30 PM
That's the problem when people only think of themselves.
Thanks for giving me a good laugh before I went to bed! I heard that's good for the soul...it's a shame I don't have one.

pervbear
11-01-2013, 11:59 PM
Thanks for giving me a good laugh before I went to bed! I heard that's good for the soul...it's a shame I don't have one.

Ginger huh?

TZora
11-02-2013, 05:11 AM
A lil bird sent me this
how lil was the bird? tiny lil one or a big lil one? tiny lil ones are obvious .. but i can also give examples of the big lil ones .. eh .. hehehe