PDA

View Full Version : Godz-- Top Android guild for non gem spenders

shawnk
11-01-2013, 10:52 AM
Honor, Trust , Dignity
We are the godz. We are one of the best non spender guilds if not the best. We don't require much except participation during wars and gold contributions during other times. We rank quiet good and are a top 250 guild. We do require 6k points per war or at least 30 attacks. Since most of the times we (me or our guild gm) take out the sentinel and guardian it shouldn't be too much of a problem ;). if u want to check us out we are ranked in the top 100 right now . Our guild is lvl 47 and all of our elements are lvl 6 except spirit which is lvl 7 and we got 17 mil in the bank. Much luv <3 pm me if u r interested we do have a lvl requirement but I can change it if the conditions are right with everyone. Thank you <3 If we all work together and play as a team top 100 is easily achievable every war <3 btw we got spenders but not something that is required :)

shawnk
11-01-2013, 11:59 PM
guys I cant believe it but we got an amazing recruit to join our family. don't be shy to pm me and talk to me. after the war we have a new member that's cool and friendly. im just honored lol. thnx <3 I know my thread is not the best but its filled with truth and honesty ;)

Ishkabibbel
11-02-2013, 08:00 AM
Hey Shawnk, do you still have room in your guild? I'm interested in joining a guild that doesn't have a high pay requirement. Here's a little about me:

+ Level 101
+ Using mostly 4-star and 3-star plus armors
+ Average war contribution is ~10k+ (this was has been a little less because I'm one of 2 people in my guild capable of beating sentinels)
+ 11 level 2 training fields, 1 level 2 monster nest, 4 level 3 forges that operate damn near non-stop
+ Top 500 last 2 pvp events. Only looking for Top 1000 this time because the reward for Top 500 isn't that much better and don't want to burn out lol

Let me know what you think!

-Ish

shawnk
11-02-2013, 08:03 AM
brother I pmd u

shawnk
11-02-2013, 11:38 AM
guys we finished 75 currently can accept 4 members so send me a pm and we will see if u r right for us. ofcourse everybody is right that fits our description <3. btw I forgot to mention before our high commanders are chosen based on war points as well so everyone can become a high commander and last thing we do vote on element upgrades and everyone has equal voice.:). much luv looking for great wars.

Oknores
11-02-2013, 12:23 PM
In game name: Oknores, lvl 121, maxed 3 star, have several plus eb armors. Swamp is level 58, getting the new cape and then finishing swampstone. I put up points during guild wars. If any questions, ask! Otherwise invite

shawnk
11-02-2013, 12:31 PM
im glad oknores apply :) I send u a pm bud

Dcpk
11-02-2013, 02:11 PM
Hellow,

me and some friends are looking for a new Guild and were wondering if there are still some spots available we spend gems once in a while if it will give us a win in Wars
are highly active we collect around 100-120K points with 4 people
but well we are looking for a new guild because the rest of our guild was inactive and had to do everything on our own.

if interested pm me

Kind Regards,
Dcpk

shawnk
11-02-2013, 02:37 PM
Hellow,

me and some friends are looking for a new Guild and were wondering if there are still some spots available we spend gems once in a while if it will give us a win in Wars
are highly active we collect around 100-120K points with 4 people
but well we are looking for a new guild because the rest of our guild was inactive and had to do everything on our own.

if interested pm me

Kind Regards,
Dcpk
hi bud I have to say I only have 3 spots open right now. srry man. I cant do 4. u guys all sound great but I cant kick anyone else :( I apologize

shawnk
11-02-2013, 03:43 PM
guys much luv to all u guys who want to be a part of us. I have got a lot of positive feedback. I do have to with sadness say we are currently not recruiting anymore because all the spots filled up. I apologize for the inconvenience.

ZERO120
11-02-2013, 04:41 PM
Nice guild

shawnk
11-02-2013, 06:25 PM
Nice guild
man, we are a nice guild because of the humble people like u guys that have joined and/or support us. I am honored to be apart of this guild:) ty so much for ur nice post <3 and I wish u a great night. in fact I wish everyone a great night <3

crisisavatar
11-02-2013, 07:59 PM
Any chance any spots are open ? I go by the same name ingame and am fairly new, that being said what I lack in weakness I'd say I make up in activity.

Lvl 56

Living armor + max
Atlantean + max
Hydra hunter 40
Witch's robes 30 and currently upgrading
New horseman armor crafting

I been around for a couple a weeks and understand I lack the inherent stats of older players but I think I'm growing fast and will have no problem doing more than 6k points every war, I did 5k by myself on a dead guild with zero support. Let me know if you need to know anything else.

shawnk
11-02-2013, 09:48 PM
Any chance any spots are open ? I go by the same name ingame and am fairly new, that being said what I lack in weakness I'd say I make up in activity.

Lvl 56

Living armor + max
Atlantean + max
Hydra hunter 40
Witch's robes 30 and currently upgrading
New horseman armor crafting

I been around for a couple a weeks and understand I lack the inherent stats of older players but I think I'm growing fast and will have no problem doing more than 6k points every war, I did 5k by myself on a dead guild with zero support. Let me know if you need to know anything else.
brother sadly there are no space available in our guild. u r a very nice humble guy and would have been great in our guild but we are sadly full. I hate the limits that this game has because I luv to recruit (adding to our family) and have all of u guys fight along side us. That being said I will pm u my code so u can add me and use me during boss fights. One thing I will say I would luv to add all of u guys but I cant because of the stupid limits. I understand why there are limits because someone here explained the reasoning to me but still I don't like it and would luv for it to change. I have no room anymore but I have opened one for u and a few others that have helped me in the forum and continue helping everyone. Much luv and when there is a spot available I will post on here again to let u all know. Our family is very special and so cool ,lol, just good people like all of u guys that have send me pms (or that belong to other guilds and help out all the time) but im just powerless now. Much luv and have a great night everyone sweet dreams to all of u. <3

shawnk
11-09-2013, 08:55 PM
guys im srry I been all over lol busy with dental school stuff. but I wanted to say if I didn't get back to all of u on time is all my fault lol. much luv and wish u all a very great night and sweet dreams. we don't have any spots left but I had to leave this mssg because of luv lol. take care

knicholascarlson
11-12-2013, 02:03 AM
Hi,

I'm 100+ with six epics maxed all normal not plus.
I can't spend anymore money on this game so I want to contribute to a guild that's for non-spenders. Please accept me.

XBB-PMC-FXR

Was previously Cent Nicholas, Now Just Nicholas.

BTW, if full I would like to create a guild for non-spenders then and team up with Godz!

GO GODZ! :)

sawoo
11-12-2013, 03:42 AM
Hi,

I can't spend anymore money on this game so I want to contribute to a guild that's for non-spenders. Please accept me.

XBB-PMC-FXR

BTW, if full I would like to create a guild for non-spenders then and team up with Godz!

You're on iOS but they're on android how to join?

shawnk
11-17-2013, 09:18 AM
Hi,

XBB-PMC-FXR

hey bud I send u a mssg. srry I had exams and we are android :) and man u r too kind lol. anyways guys we do have some room. if interested pm me much <3