PDA

View Full Version : No response

M1keperry
11-01-2013, 06:29 AM
I don't normally buy gold but when yesterdays event Hallow invasion went live and I looked here and saw a unit with 77k attack and a 5% alliance attack boost I told myself I really needed it so I went ahead and purchased gold well in game I was not credited however I was billed through iTunes so now I'm a little PO'd I have sent in a couple tickets just no response
Has anyone else had this problem before

Oh and gree if your reading this I would just really like it if I was either credited my gold today before the event ends or given the final two units
Thanks mike

mickymacirl
11-01-2013, 06:46 AM
I'd advise you to goto Apple and ask for a refund.

Powerbang
11-01-2013, 07:07 AM
I'd advise you to goto Apple and ask for a refund.

Hey Micky, the last time I offered the same exact piece of advice to someone Gree screwed over, I got banned for encouraging someone to commit fraud.

Food for thought.

It is probably different for a Pirate...

mickymacirl
11-01-2013, 07:23 AM
Oh bother, that doesn't sound good. I'd argue that it's an itunes issue and not a Gree issue, hence the advice to goto itunes instead of Gree.

If you believe being a Pirate gets you special privileges you are sadly mistaken :>

Tito89
11-01-2013, 07:35 AM
Ar ar fidilydee...

This slander of the pirates is as old as the seas they sail on.

M1keperry
11-01-2013, 08:25 AM
Thanks for the advice I'll be contacting apple support today to bad I couldn't get that sweet infantry unit

Hotshots
11-01-2013, 09:37 AM
Hey Micky, the last time I offered the same exact piece of advice to someone Gree screwed over, I got banned for encouraging someone to commit fraud.

Food for thought.

It is probably different for a Pirate...

Lol how is that fraud ? If you don't receive goods your entitled to a refund. If you don't want to wait weeks and weeks go direct to apple and you'll get your cash back very quickly. If you go the Gree route be prepared to wait weeks / months for your cash back. I know what I would do .... Apple

jvp7012
11-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Same here, bought gold, got charged, but no gold.