PDA

View Full Version : Who the hell needs 36000 units? Options for disposal please Gree!

People's Front of Judea G
11-01-2013, 05:06 AM
Well, it's nice that we now have 3000 units to bring into battle. That's great.

But what on earth am I going to do with the other 33248 units..... 33249....... 33250....... 33251...... And on and on and on??

It would be really nice if they could bring some value to the game. You can sell buildings you don't want, why not units?? C'mon Gree, give us some options.

Even if it's a dollar per old battleship, that $1123 dollars I'd have now is far more useful than the units!

Oh, and by the way, how come everything else in the game has become massively inflated except the purchase and loot units??? It'd be nice if that was fixed as well, or at least some decent options added to the mix.

stephen2013
11-01-2013, 07:25 AM
It would be really nice if they could bring some value to the game. You can sell buildings you don't want, why not units?? C'mon Gree, give us some options.

Oh, and by the way, how come everything else in the game has become massively inflated except the purchase and loot units??? It'd be nice if that was fixed as well, or at least some decent options added to the mix.

I would love to sell off all of my crap units, even if it doesn't get me much cash. It would make the inventory system a lot cleaner. By the way, we are all still waiting for that sort function to be implemented. :)

Cash and loot units have been worthless for a very long time. Welcome to the world of out of control inflation.

Tito89
11-01-2013, 07:31 AM
The time gree would need to fix this would cost them too much money, the game would be down for weeks even months as millions of players would be selling units at once.

iZheil9152
11-01-2013, 12:08 PM
Hate being the bad guy here, but I only see problems with this as the game will probably freeze and we will delete an important unit....cry to GREE....clog up support even further.....rage quit. Also, GREE would have to set a price for every unit ever created.

I like the idea though, those stupid 70/70 common boss unit drops are useless.

People's Front of Judea G
11-01-2013, 01:15 PM
Why would it take so long? Surely they have a database of units that can be parsed and sorted on stats, then values assigned in bin stat values for each type of unit (money, valor, loot, gold, boost). I'm sure a team of coders at gree could do something that simple. Wait, what did I just say....?

Lancerdually
11-01-2013, 01:16 PM
Why would it take so long? Surely they have a database of units that can be parsed and sorted on stats, then values assigned in bin stat values for each type of unit (money, valor, loot, gold, boost). I'm sure a team of coders at gree could do something that simple. Wait, what did I just say....?
:D Funniest thing I've read all day!!!

Tito89
11-01-2013, 04:38 PM
:D Funniest thing I've read all day!!!

lol, hence my post regarding time.