PDA

View Full Version : Not selling my account

Ferr
11-01-2013, 03:09 AM
I have received a truckload of requests to sell my account for as high as €10k. Although perfectly understandable and although I have seriously considered it I wont do it. First, it would be violating TOS. As one of the very few 100 % legit players on top level it is not worthwhile to me to ruin that reputation. Second, If I were to transfer my game it would be to my son. That however would be my worst parental decision. He has better things to do such as studying. Additionally, it would take about €5k per month to keep the account in top levels.

I will let my account as is, deteriorating in time stat wise.

Yours,

andymac106
11-01-2013, 03:26 AM
Well at least you're leaving honorably. And it would be interesting if you joined a super low faction and just let your account rot there. At least they could have a pretty amazing DL

Zulfiqaar
11-01-2013, 03:47 AM
Respect!!!

carl9764
11-01-2013, 03:55 AM
Well said Ferr and I don't blame you for not giving it your Son it would be Dad can I have some cash for Game lol

Just one last thing mate stay on the forums we need people like you here.

Cheers

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
11-01-2013, 04:39 AM
Smart man! Giving that to your son would be like "Hey kid... I now impart with you this ounce of heroin.. Enjoy"

KingDante!
11-01-2013, 05:13 AM
Yea, don't sell it.. keep it on display for the public like an exhibit at the history museum.

Captain Steelman
11-01-2013, 05:40 AM
Thank you...!

HGF69
11-01-2013, 05:52 AM
Yea, don't sell it.. keep it on display for the public like an exhibit at the history museum.

Yeah just leave it up cos in 6 months time it'll look worthless the way inflation is going in this game.

Nice to see you still crave attention to the end. Be safe :cool:

MoD
11-01-2013, 06:03 AM
Wise parental decision not giving it to your son and honorable decision not to sell it.

But if you keep it as is i'm afraid it is like keeping a pack of cigarettes in the cupboard just in case. to stop addiction like that is way harder then to throw them away.

So if I were in your shoes I'd rather sell all the buildings and donate the amount to a weak faction and be even more honorable afterwards :) . and then destroy the profile.

Just my 2 cents.

SPWD
11-01-2013, 06:22 AM
We have a spare space if you warn to let it rot in our faction😄

sledge 187
11-01-2013, 07:10 AM
If ferr's account was in your faction chances are NONE of you would ever have a target again.....

Durt McGurt
11-01-2013, 07:18 AM
Would you consider using your IPHx120 buying power for other factions to help you recoup a small amount of your expenditures?

Norseman
11-01-2013, 07:18 AM
I have received a truckload of requests to sell my account for as high as €10k. Although perfectly understandable and although I have seriously considered it I wont do it. First, it would be violating TOS. As one of the very few 100 % legit players on top level it is not worthwhile to me to ruin that reputation. Second, If I were to transfer my game it would be to my son. That however would be my worst parental decision. He has better things to do such as studying. Additionally, it would take about €5k per month to keep the account in top levels.

I will let my account as is, deteriorating in time stat wise.

Yours,

Your account doesn't deteriorate due to this, but you as a person is reduced to an ordinary guy throwing out unjust allegations.

Just, lost the last bit of respect for you as a person.

Norseman
11-01-2013, 07:22 AM
Would you consider using your IPHx120 buying power for other factions to help you recoup a small amount of your expenditures?

He is already violating the ToS by doing this...

whitepath23
11-01-2013, 07:23 AM
What about a thirty day retirement tour ferr.....join a new faction everyday for thirty days and drop a chunk of change in them...sort of a where is waldo...it would be neat ....and my faction would be glad to host you for the night