PDA

View Full Version : I gotta say...

Sir Spunge ACE
10-31-2013, 06:50 PM
For all those top guilds complaining about the epic reward, y'all are sure trying very hard to get it. I just find it amusing, is all. :)

Oh, and something really should be done about the 'Declare War' button. Gonna have to boot a few more after this war >.<

bosskiller
10-31-2013, 07:16 PM
For all those top guilds complaining about the epic reward, y'all are sure trying very hard to get it. I just find it amusing, is all. :)

Oh, and something really should be done about the 'Declare War' button. Gonna have to boot a few more after this war >.<

I know, with all the complaining I thought we were going to have a chance. LOL

cafedecoy
10-31-2013, 07:23 PM

You almost have to take these public complaints with a grain of salt. Whenever someone complains about how crappy the game is and they never want to play again, I almost never believe it because true quitters just quit. They don't really waste their time complaining. While I do think that there are exceptions here and there (The DPA at IOS and maybe Brotherhood of Steel at Android platforms, for instance) I think most complain hoping that it will influence their competition to relax and get sloppy.

Also, you can't underestimate that saying "the squeaky wheel gets the oil" :) Maybe there's been a history of GREE giving into the tantrums thrown around here? LOL

Sir Spunge ACE
11-01-2013, 07:13 AM
Haha, yeah, I agree with both of you. I'm hardly surprised, or upset about it. It really just says a lot about this player base XD I personally enjoy the game, and our guild is striving to get strong and stronger (we've had some players we had to boot last wars, and we are going to be booting another four or so this war, haha), so bring it on ;)

CosmicFae
11-01-2013, 09:05 AM
okay i think gree isnt telling me something about the requirements because all it says is android 2.3 or higher so i have an android phone with android 2.3.6 on it and it says that it is not compatible....so is there another spec that gree isnt saying that i need to have....i am posting this here because it wont let me start a new thread

GGArmani
11-01-2013, 09:07 AM
So stop complaining so much :)

LionRyan
11-01-2013, 09:08 AM
Any epic is still better than no epics

Eunuchorn
11-01-2013, 11:00 AM
Go + or go home imo

Sir Spunge ACE
11-01-2013, 11:04 AM
Eun, you never said you weren't going to go for it, so not much I can say to you about it, but QUITE a few others threw some major tantrums over it, and the first day were 2mil up on the points board. It just makes me /facepalm. Not much else. I assume y'all are #1 on iOS atm?

Synovia
11-01-2013, 11:46 AM

There's almost nobody in the guilds in question with no epics.

knights
11-02-2013, 03:27 AM

and Konoha is the new kid at the top-10 block. Good job!

Eunuchorn
11-02-2013, 03:43 AM
Eun, you never said you weren't going to go for it, so not much I can say to you about it, but QUITE a few others threw some major tantrums over it, and the first day were 2mil up on the points board. It just makes me /facepalm. Not much else. I assume y'all are #1 on iOS atm?

6 mil lead on #2, ~6 battles to go? I lost track of time about 11 hours ago.

Sir Spunge ACE
11-02-2013, 08:15 AM
6 mil lead on #2, ~6 battles to go? I lost track of time about 11 hours ago.

Nicely done. We gave up on the spending lol. Half our guild randomly decided not to participate this war after we were inches from Top 50 last war. Gotta do some restructuring...

shawnk
11-02-2013, 08:22 AM
Nicely done. We gave up on the spending lol. Half our guild randomly decided not to participate this war after we were inches from Top 50 last war. Gotta do some restructuring...
man we are top 100 we are not gonna fight anymore I assume :). that being said we have to kick a bunch of people as well. because of the declare war button. I think our guilds go through the same problems lol. This dude man he declared so much this war and we lost guardians left and right for no reason. we managed to save the good ones sometimes but we had to replace them with lvl 2 guardians because we had no more lvl1 . it was quiet a weird war to say it in the nicest way :)

Necromancers
11-02-2013, 08:29 AM
man we are top 100 we are not gonna fight anymore I assume :). that being said we have to kick a bunch of people as well. because of the declare war button. I think our guilds go through the same problems lol. This dude man he declared so much this war and we lost guardians left and right for no reason. we managed to save the good ones sometimes but we had to replace them with lvl 2 guardians because we had no more lvl1 . it was quiet a weird war to say it in the nicest way :)

I definitely know what you're saying. We are rank 80 or so, and one of our Commanders is constantly declaring war without asking anybody. He's done it five times already. We'll kick him out as soon as possible, along with some inactives.

Sir Spunge ACE
11-02-2013, 08:30 AM
Our biggest issue ended up being lack of participation. It's like half our guild just thinks our top players are going to carry them to the big leagues. Really rustles my jimmies, so to speak. So we quit spending (we don't spend TONS, but enough to get us a good placement), and we've dropped considerably in the standings. I'm not upset, it's a learning curve for a few of our higher placed players, I'm used to this sort of thing from playing in other MMO's. I'm now having to coach my GM and other High Commanders on strategy and recruitment. We have the ability to be a top 50 guild, we don't really want to be top 10, haha, but we need strong and loyal players to get there.

shawnk
11-02-2013, 08:55 AM
I definitely know what you're saying. We are rank 80 or so, and one of our Commanders is constantly declaring war without asking anybody. He's done it five times already. We'll kick him out as soon as possible, along with some inactives.
us to lol but we have had a lot of fun about it. anyways good luck on recruiting <3

Our biggest issue ended up being lack of participation. It's like half our guild just thinks our top players are going to carry them to the big leagues. Really rustles my jimmies, so to speak. So we quit spending (we don't spend TONS, but enough to get us a good placement), and we've dropped considerably in the standings. I'm not upset, it's a learning curve for a few of our higher placed players, I'm used to this sort of thing from playing in other MMO's. I'm now having to coach my GM and other High Commanders on strategy and recruitment. We have the ability to be a top 50 guild, we don't really want to be top 10, haha, but we need strong and loyal players to get there.
yah man lol its like that in our guild as well. we want top 50 but top 10 is just not for us lol. We don't have that kind of money to blow away :) but we still have fun. good luck to ur clan on recruiting as well.

Sir Spunge ACE
11-02-2013, 09:24 AM
Thanks! I'm putting a ton of effort into it lol. I got our guild into Line, and do a lot of research to get things rolling :)

bosskiller
11-02-2013, 09:48 AM
I havent had any problems declaring war.... inactives is a problem, we are kicking like 7 people :P

Sir Spunge ACE
11-02-2013, 10:21 AM
Yup. Kicking four this war. And changing a few policies...