PDA

View Full Version : Inventory Management - Simple Improvement?

LCDR2012
10-31-2013, 10:56 AM
Does anyone else think that a way to sort and display inventory units would be a great simple improvement for the game? Maybe I just haven’t figured it out but it would be nice to be able to view new units won without spending 15 minutes trying to find them. To sort by attack, defense or even just alphabetical would seem to me an easy upgrade and would be something very beneficial.

I don’t know about the majority of players but I enjoy looking at the new units but sometimes I just give up looking because the print is so small it’s hard to see on my phone and it just takes too long to find them.

I would be interested to hear the thoughts of others as I had thought this was something that would have been done since I had started playing about a year ago.

Ghost-12
10-31-2013, 11:02 AM
It was talked about many times in the past. Even saw a post from Admins about
"possible changes" including something to this nature, But of course with all these
glitches, issues / Problems that the game has now,looks like it got pushed
towards the back of the line of pending things to improve the game...(my opinion)
But definitely a must have @"To sort by attack, defense or even just alphabetical
would seem to me an easy upgrade and would be something very beneficial"

Paul Wall
10-31-2013, 11:22 AM
One of those things that would make the game so much more enjoyable but they are planning forum events instead of making it easier to find the prizes you won.

Tranq
10-31-2013, 11:53 AM
I'd like to have it sorted by the time you got the unit. Newest at the end or first, either way if be happy

Big John
10-31-2013, 12:00 PM
Would be good if they included the event it came from for the won units.

warrends
10-31-2013, 12:02 PM
What's amazing is that it's a simple database. All they have to do is sort:
- by stat
- by name
- by whatever.

The coding should take 10 minutes. Why their code throws new units into the mix randomly is beyond me. One time --- ONE TIME --- I actually found my units at the very end of the groups. I think it was a boss event (God rest the old boss event's soul) and each new loot unit just appeared at the far right end, so was easy to find. Only time that has ever happened.

Another option would be to post the unit as well as its stats and bonuses on the pop-up screen when we get them. They do that for most CC loot. Why not in MW?

Generik79
10-31-2013, 12:24 PM
Either SIRUS or ORACLE recently said basically "we're working on it"... I'd prefer a sort by stats, but alphabetical is also okay. KA changed MONTHS ago to sort by stats in ascending order....let's get a move on this.

REITERATE: As I said in that prior thread a few weeks ago, MW has been a TOP FLIGHT game in the A class of earnings for quite some time now. It is about time it is developed and serviced with the concomitant level of self-respect from its owners. Give it it's due and make it match its success with quality.

Chris_
10-31-2013, 04:28 PM
I used to love looking at the new unit I won. But now I just come to the forums to find out how strong the unit is.

KFH
10-31-2013, 04:40 PM
For some reason all my hollow infantry prizes are showing up next to each other, would be nice if there was an order to all this

DaBoss!
10-31-2013, 05:18 PM
I used to love looking at the new unit I won. But now I just come to the forums to find out how strong the unit is.

lol, that's the same thing I do too. It's to much work to scroll through 100s of units...