PDA

View Full Version : Any lower factions or half full ones want to get together

Randylc69
10-31-2013, 10:08 AM
We currently have 42 spots in our faction, we have continued to grow and inprove with every war since we first got going and have made top 500 for the past 2 wars but from what ive been seeing, like other factions weve lost a couple and have a few more that is either burning out or have faded away. My faction still consist of a good solid core group of 15 to 20 members that give their all in every event but as far as the others there not really tested out yet or just dont seem like they are in this for the long haul. Im in thistill the end and am planning on being a top 250 team on a consistent bases some day but am looking for another good group and their key players to join up with and get there in a more timely matter. Im open to discuss anything and am looking to see whats out there

Randylc69
10-31-2013, 01:42 PM
back to the top

peterlincoln83
10-31-2013, 02:03 PM
Greetings we are a faction of about ten active members that maintain 15 or so accounts. During the last war the war in Mexico we are 27 and 3. We had seven victories in a row which is pretty impressive for having a few of our members out of the country traveling. I am an officer and Manglicmots faction and you're welcome to join us and progress. Someone remembers are level 300 while others are moving on up you're more than welcome to join the war with us. Would you be willing to join us we can definitely advance quickly and would have a full active faction. Additionally we as GroupMe to communicate and it works really well.

Randylc69
10-31-2013, 08:55 PM
Back on top

somebody101
11-01-2013, 01:21 AM
Im th leader of a faction known as the aholes. We recently did some clearing out of our completely inactive players and we have 12 out of 24 slots open as of time of post. We are looking for small factions who want to merge but who aren't completely inactive but however they don't have to be overly active players either. We prefer people who get on at least once every 2-3 days but we are extendent up to 5 days. The only requirement we have is to download a app called GroupMe which allows us instant communication between members. This requirement is new so after this post there will most likely be even more empty slots for more people to join as I get rid of those who don't get it.

We have only a few upgrades but we recently got a 200k plus defense leader who is active at this time.

If your interested here's the invite code: 569303103
See you on the battlefield ahole!

Randylc69
11-01-2013, 06:27 AM
Back to the top

Randylc69
11-02-2013, 01:08 PM
Still looking for a good group of active players

Randylc69
11-02-2013, 08:54 PM
back to the top

Randylc69
11-03-2013, 05:59 AM
Back to the top

Randylc69
11-03-2013, 07:30 AM
could use some fresh help on the faction missions

morrisonscott38
11-03-2013, 05:15 PM
Want to unleash Mayhem on a daily basis? Then join the Mayhem Training Academy Invite ID 387018350
What we offer:
Health Regen -28%
Infantry Attack/Defense +10% / +20%
Ground Defense +10%
Sea Defense +5%
Building Defense +20%
Building Output +10%
1 Billion in weekly cash donated.

What we require:
Active daily players
Ability to download and use groupme chat app
Ability to participate in faction events
The MTA wants YOU! - Come Fight With US!!

ertrifo
11-03-2013, 07:08 PM
We are in a similar situation, and I'm looking for someone to join us for this FLTQ but in the meantime I would like to work on and build an Alliance and a close relation with another small faction like yours to help each other to grow stronger and with future wars and faction LTQs
I'm interested in merging or member stealing, members will go back to their own faction after the event has ended
We can discuss this on groupme if you are interested

Thanks

We currently have 42 spots in our faction, we have continued to grow and inprove with every war since we first got going and have made top 500 for the past 2 wars but from what ive been seeing, like other factions weve lost a couple and have a few more that is either burning out or have faded away. My faction still consist of a good solid core group of 15 to 20 members that give their all in every event but as far as the others there not really tested out yet or just dont seem like they are in this for the long haul. Im in thistill the end and am planning on being a top 250 team on a consistent bases some day but am looking for another good group and their key players to join up with and get there in a more timely matter. Im open to discuss anything and am looking to see whats out there

Randylc69
11-03-2013, 09:49 PM
back to the top

Randylc69
11-04-2013, 04:54 AM
back on top

ELCAPITONE
11-04-2013, 05:49 AM
http://rickcab1.wix.com/i-hate-pirates

ANBU Black Ops
11-04-2013, 06:24 AM
U.S Black Ops is currently recruiting. We are a group of friendly people looking for someone to GROW and have FUN with us. We are in top 500 in ages but dead weights and campers push us back to top 1000. We are currently booting out inactives so we got space for more or less 12 people. We have a solid, loyal active cores in our faction. Come and earn great units with us!

We are not a military strict faction, we keep the fun in the game and prevent hostile or harassing environment but we are not allowing campers and dead weights! We are seeking for active and team players! Mergers are very much welcome too.

Here is our requirements:
- A MINIMUM of 4K WD POINTS.
- MINIMUM of 75K battlepoints in tournament of factions.
- MINIMUM donation of only 10% of your weekly income.
- Must download a free app called " group me" this is mandatory.
- Stats should be 3-4 times of your level (example: LEVEL 100 SHOULD HAVE A STAT OF 300K or 400K with or without your current faction boost)

*** Look at the benefits for joining or merging with U.S BLACK OPS.
- Health Regen Time : -26% ( helps alot in beat the boss event and war)
- Infantry Defense: + 30%.
- Ground Defense: + 20%.
- Air Defense: + 15%.
- Sea Defense: + 10%.
- Building Defense: + 30%.
- Building Output: + 10% ( It will be 15% after 3-4 days).
- Ground Attack: + 10%.
- Infantry Attack: + 10%.
- Guild Member Increase: +22.

*** NOTE: WE ARE BUYING UPGRADES ALMOST EVERY WEEK, IT MEANS OUR BONUSES WILL EVEN GET BETTER!

SEND REQUEST TO: 110329046 U.S Black Ops. Thanks!

***TEAMWORK and COMMUNICATION is the key! We rather have a member with a low stats rather than a strong one but inactive or barely communicating. Strong players or weak players, gold user or non gold user everybody is welcome as long as you are ACTIVE. COME AND GROW WITH U.S Black Ops!

Randylc69
11-04-2013, 06:52 AM
back on top

SassySquatch
11-04-2013, 06:55 AM
we currently have 20 spots to fill
❗The Mercenaries are recruiting: Well organised, top 400 aiming for top 250, active players and great bonuses. .. GroupMe is required, Gold optional.
✅For more info and how to join, see our recruiting website:
https://sites.google.com/site/mwmercenariesrecruit/

SassySquatch
11-04-2013, 07:04 AM
lets talk
https://groupme.com/join_group/6166764/5vRz9C

SassySquatch
11-11-2013, 08:49 AM
The Mercenaries - 475 903 312 - a home for those who have had enough of changing
factions and are looking for a group of regular players who want to work as a team and have fun playing MW. We have cleaned the cupboards and have spots open for those who have had enough of carrying the weight of their old team.

GroupMe is required but gold use is optional. Regular players only need apply.
✅For more info send me a reply or visit our recruiting website:
https://sites.google.com/site/mwmercenariesrecruit/

And a groupme site ,Lets talk
https://groupme.com/join_group/6166764/5vRz9C

ELCAPITONE
11-20-2013, 03:26 PM
Your Group me is not working. Download the LINE app and search rsp31767