PDA

View Full Version : Any other faction get cheated out of 35 wins?

italius
10-31-2013, 09:59 AM
Our faction won 35 wins but because GREE had a malfunction during the war for Mexico, one our wins haven't counted. We ended up with 34. We took screenshots throughout the battle, as any faction should bc MW is buggy, and showed their game support that we won.

Their response: to give ME, not my entire faction, a Hunchback APC with stats like 851/1154 instead of the 35 win unit of 11000/11000 for my whole faction!!!!

Despite showing them their errors, GREE support decides that will satisfy the money I spent in the game and hours I played with my faction to get 35 wins. GREE has taken over a week to attempt to resolve this, but I'm not budging. Our faction won 35 wars, so we deserve the unit that comes with it!

My next step is to start posting the poor response by GREE customer service to my problem. It is pretty sad!!! I don't know what country GREE resides, but their concept of customer service is poor. They need to learn from Americans how to take care of a customer and give him what the customer wants or compensate them the best they can! A happy customer spends more money.

All I know is that my faction is boycotting gold purchases in Italy (50 of us), plus our friend factions are boycotting out of solidarity. That's 150 ppl and at least $3000 worth of gold purchases!!! This number might not mean much unless other factions do it too! Stop giving money to GREE until they start addressing our problems!

Web323
10-31-2013, 10:03 AM
iBOB also got cheated out of 35 wins

Powerbang
10-31-2013, 10:07 AM
Enjoy that APC I guess...

Does it make it into your army?

Bndawgs
10-31-2013, 10:19 AM
I'd like to think my faction got cheated out of 35 wins as well, due to the ****ty matchups we got. lol

whitepath23
10-31-2013, 10:27 AM
We didnt get cheated out of 35 wins. But I have been cheated once with faction. Once indvidual for sure and maybe a couple of other times as individual.

Faction

Last fltq for the third day 400 win 3rd 10 percent prize...we we battling boss like crazy.....need a few more hits...the counter on my android goes backward from 400 to 398....we had a guy sell a mad scientist labe to help pay for a guild upgrade in the throws of battle for two more souls to join us......others couldnt get hits to count against boss....the timer froze and we didnt get unit....right after three pm we had like 9 hits on boss....our response from gree was sorry the devlopers are aware and looking but customer service can do nothing more for you at this time.

Individual

The spectral gunner box event....way back.....opened tenth box....got a congratulations.....you just found missle or what ever it was ...game froze.....had to log back in....no unit....that made me mad because unit had a bonus with it..

Individual not sure

Several bosses have become zombies....they fall over but dont die....they dont shoe up as a kill in counter so I think I went up one and come back and he wasnt real dead I guess...

italius
10-31-2013, 12:37 PM
GREE had the nerve to ask me to rate my customer experience as if they give a crap. Here was my feedback response:

Gree needs to take a long, hard look at their customer service model and make drastic changes to how they handle their customers. I think it is a joke. It takes on average, two days for a response from customer support. Then they don't address the main concern of the customer, usually sending "template" responses. Customer support does nothing to make the customer happy, but instead blame another department in Gree, but not address the customer's concern.

If I have a problem with anything I buy, it is up to the company to make things right. Nobody buys broken or defective products and expects to be happy with the overall result. So why is Gree any different?

Your company is a joke and I am not spending another cent of my money until Gree makes a HUGE change in the way they deal with their customers. It is NOT OKAY to give a person a $1 compensation for a $100 product.

KFH
10-31-2013, 01:10 PM
Gree in the past months has been really good for customer service. the longest i have had to wait was a day and most have been resolved in several hours.
some advice.....Put the problem your having in the header of the ticket
most important: be respectful (demanding or talking down will get you nowhere)
last: if you get a response reply to that ticket don't start another

Since doing all this more than 5 tickets have been answered in under a day

partcrash
10-31-2013, 01:37 PM
Gree in the past months has been really good for customer service. the longest i have had to wait was a day and most have been resolved in several hours.
some advice.....Put the problem your having in the header of the ticket
most important: be respectful (demanding or talking down will get you nowhere)
last: if you get a response reply to that ticket don't start another

Since doing all this more than 5 tickets have been answered in under a day

this pretty much sums up my experience with gree's customer support

italius
11-02-2013, 11:18 PM
I was very cordial and even wrote out my problem extensively. We had screenshots and everything. I don't know.

Einszwei
11-03-2013, 01:24 AM
we got cheated out of 10 wins we won 5 times during the war because all the teams we faced were top 100 or better some were even top 50