PDA

View Full Version : Need to fill 10 slots

Jannski
10-31-2013, 07:52 AM
Hi there everyone. Our faction leader decided against us merging in with another guild... Then I was out for awhile with some family stuff. Thanks to all who PMed me and took time to talk some options through with me when I posted before.

So here's where we are.

We're looking to either find 10 active players to fill open slots, or in talking with a less "bonused up" guild with active players who may want to merge in with us.

We could use your existing guild as the "camper guild" for when someone would like to take a war off.

Our bonuses are:
Health Regen Time +30%
Ground attack +10%
Infantry attack +10%
Infantry defense +30%
Ground defense +25%
Air defense +20%
Sea Defense +15%
Building Defense +30%
Building Output +10%
Guild member increase +22

We have a relaxed guild culture and a core team who really enjoys working together to meet faction goals. However, as many factions are going through, we also are having problems with finding good recruits and having massive openings based on burnout and booting for lack of activity with no communication.

We would love to find 10 who would be active and be involved in the game plan. We use Line for our guild chat. So you must be willing to download and join our Line group.

PM me if this interests you. Our guild rules are have fun, contribute and communicate. That's the bottom line. We have some light gold spenders and some free players. Gold is not required. At this point our goal is to land around the top 750. We'd like each member to be able to contribute at a very minimum 15k points... so 300k attack is the minimum we could accept... and that's with the expectation you'd participate and work to grow that ASAP so you can be a contributor at war.