PDA

View Full Version : 2 Year Anniversary Last Goal

-->FISH<--
10-30-2013, 09:24 PM
Modern War was the first game that hooked me into the Funzio dependancy. During my time I have always tried to keep things fresh, by constantly changing and pursuing achievable goals. Now the one that is at the top of my list is the 2 year Anniversary. Once I hit that date I will finally step away from this game. I have gone from logging in multiple times each hour to once a day, only to collect 24 hour buildings and receive the daily prize.

I have met many fantastic people, to many to list, along this journey. Every one of them I will always thank for their friendship, teamwork, guidance, knowledge and company during many hours of sleepless nights. I don't leave with any ill will or hard feelings, I do value everyone that has been apart of this experience. When I stumbled on to the forum, it was an exciting place, I couldn't wait see what the topic of the day/evening was. (never a dull moment) Now it seems this farewell may be like a tree falling in the forest. The new direction of the game and the trolls have squeezed the life out of this room. Change is good and things don't last forever but, the old days are sorely missed.

In a perfect world, Gree would allow games like mine to be passed on to someone else who would love and nurture it into a fabulous fighting machine. If they get to that point I have one in MW, KA, and MQ for anyone who wants them. I saw a thread about what other games people are playing and Clash of Clans was high on the popular list. I have been playing for about, 4 months and I really enjoy it.

Thanks to everyone,

FISH

Ivan the Dictator
10-30-2013, 09:49 PM
Happy Halloween!

Drakhoan
10-31-2013, 04:05 AM
Farewell, well written.

Exxtraterrestrial
10-31-2013, 04:24 AM
Modern War was the first game that hooked me into the Funzio dependancy. During my time I have always tried to keep things fresh, by constantly changing and pursuing achievable goals. Now the one that is at the top of my list is the 2 year Anniversary. Once I hit that date I will finally step away from this game. I have gone from logging in multiple times each hour to once a day, only to collect 24 hour buildings and receive the daily prize.

I have met many fantastic people, to many to list, along this journey. Every one of them I will always thank for their friendship, teamwork, guidance, knowledge and company during many hours of sleepless nights. I don't leave with any ill will or hard feelings, I do value everyone that has been apart of this experience. When I stumbled on to the forum, it was an exciting place, I couldn't wait see what the topic of the day/evening was. (never a dull moment) Now it seems this farewell may be like a tree falling in the forest. The new direction of the game and the trolls have squeezed the life out of this room. Change is good and things don't last forever but, the old days are sorely missed.

In a perfect world, Gree would allow games like mine to be passed on to someone else who would love and nurture it into a fabulous fighting machine. If they get to that point I have one in MW, KA, and MQ for anyone who wants them. I saw a thread about what other games people are playing and Clash of Clans was high on the popular list. I have been playing for about, 4 months and I really enjoy it.

Thanks to everyone,

FISH

Good job beating the addiction, I quit too.

Ivan the Dictator
10-31-2013, 07:04 AM
Good job beating the addiction, I quit too.

Spending a lot of time on the forums, dont yah think?

mickymacirl
10-31-2013, 07:17 AM
Spending a lot of time on the forums, dont yah think?

I'm sure it's a long process to quit the game. The forum is a quick fix I'd imagine!

Ivan the Dictator
11-01-2013, 06:36 AM
I'm sure it's a long process to quit the game. The forum is a quick fix I'd imagine!

Oh i get it! Its like going from your hourly dosage of cocaine to just a hit of mary jane every now and then hahah

Mcdoc
11-01-2013, 12:32 PM
I hear your tree - it's not so silent :)

Led
11-01-2013, 01:01 PM
Best of luck in your future endeavors.

One man army
11-01-2013, 04:14 PM
Good job beating the addiction, I quit too. I have seen six threads saying that you quit. If you quit a game get off the games threads

LosKevanos
11-02-2013, 09:11 PM
I hear your tree - it's not so silent :)

Well said... It hurts to see so many leave that have invested hours of life into this game... So very unnecessary and a testament to the recent changes gree has implemented that has forced it's loyalest members no other option than to quit... It's a poor business model to make your longest standing customers choose to go elsewhere for their consumership and the trend is only bound to increase. The fact that you can start new and get further ahead in a shorter amount of time than the two years you have invested is nothing short of disgrace and shame... It's sad that a game which was once so paramount has left a taste of disgust in the mouths of those so faithful. It is beyond hope that gree will take measures to fix this... All requests and suggestions to do so have fallen on deaf ears. Aye... Your tree falling is heard, and it hurts... Makes me wonder when and if I shall follow suit. To weather a storm is noble, to weather the apocalypse is pointless.