PDA

View Full Version : interesting screenshot

cc thunder
10-30-2013, 07:27 PM
if your team was ranked 26 like we were, 51, 76, 101, 151, ect....... you get the idea, please PM me for something that you're going to want to see. send me your email and I will send you a screenshot. I cannot say more because it would violate Terms of Service, you're going to want to see this. I will only reply to the people that post the number they ranked so I don't have to send out a hundred emails to the same teams, what I'm saying is, if you rank 51 post it in this thread and then contact me and I will supply you with what I have

TMI
10-30-2013, 07:30 PM
ummmmm.
i ranked 51 ;)

Mikesardy
10-30-2013, 07:33 PM
We ranked 4,001? :(

Dipstik
10-30-2013, 07:34 PM
Gottis are old news.

cc thunder
10-30-2013, 07:37 PM
Gottis are old news. thank you for that information dipstik, however if you are not one of these teams this is not concern you. not trying to be a jerk here or anything like that but some people should be righteously upset. and what I have is right from the horses mouth and not something that is speculative

angelo187
10-30-2013, 07:37 PM
rank 151 here..

Platform96
10-30-2013, 07:42 PM
751 AGT #extras

Dipstik
10-30-2013, 07:50 PM
thank you for that information dipstik, however if you are not one of these teams this is not concern you. not trying to be a jerk here or anything like that but some people should be righteously upset. and what I have is right from the horses mouth and not something that is speculative

Oh well if you're not speculating then that's a horse of a different color! I'm sure the offending team will be purged and you'll all have your proper prizes by lunchtime.

Good luck storming the castle!

Molly's Voice
10-30-2013, 08:28 PM

cc thunder is always good for some hairbrained ideas. He tries though, gotta give him that.

TZora
10-30-2013, 11:14 PM
thunder, the problem is, this is not the first time this issue has come up .. people know what GoTTis have been doing. we were matched against them in the wars.

we'll send gree tickets with that screenshot, gree will slap a copy/paste reply, nothing will ever get done! case closed!

but thanks for offering the help, much appreciated :)

cditti
10-31-2013, 05:15 AM
Hey... you wanna see something really scary?

Muj
10-31-2013, 05:38 AM
Extras

Killerkid
10-31-2013, 06:12 AM
My team ranked 51 . My team will be very interested in what you have in interesting SS.

Doriselva
10-31-2013, 07:41 AM
As a cc noob why can't you post the ss in the forum. Seriously not trolling.

Dipstik
10-31-2013, 07:44 AM
You're not allowed to come on the forum and call people out as cheaters. Report and move on.

ILikeTheAbuse
10-31-2013, 08:25 AM
Here is the short and sweet of it. You may want to include a lot more numbers than just one past the tier rank mark.

http://i41.tinypic.com/s1mas8.png

TZora
10-31-2013, 07:37 PM
this is the problem with gree .. they don't do much to stop hackers/cheaters but then if anyone talks about it, BANNED! if i ever got banned for a stupid reason, i will ....... oh well, let the actions do the talking ;)

real badman
10-31-2013, 09:38 PM
Hahaha. If you think GREE is going to fix this then I would say stop dreaming. :p they earn a lot from hackers. If you're a hacker and spend a little amount if gold they won't ban you. Gold is more important for them. :p LMFAO! It's a nasty world out there where the ELITE's work. The less you know the better. :D
I think I'll get banned for this. Hope I'll get back soon.

Captain Torgue
11-01-2013, 01:03 AM
Oh well if you're not speculating then that's a horse of a different color! I'm sure the offending team will be purged and you'll all have your proper prizes by lunchtime.

Instead of being a smartass all the time try being helpful for a change. If you have nothing of value to add to this thread then don't post in it.

pervbear
11-01-2013, 01:43 AM
Instead of being a smartass all the time try being helpful for a change. If you have nothing of value to add to this thread then don't post in it.

Pony.
Popcorn.

kuksluk
11-01-2013, 03:22 AM

Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...

TZora
11-01-2013, 07:37 AM
know what .. most of u peeps here take dippy wrong. the way i see it, most of us are wrong and dippy is correct. why do i say that? you tell me .. its just a mobile game, this is a gaming forum. talk about the game, talk about the fun, talk something good that makes your and others' day better.

but the trend is, you are unhappy with the game, come here and poop! you are upset with gree, come here and poop! you spent money but u didn't get value out of your gameplay, get on the forum and begin pooping while making angry faces. then instead of playing lightly in dramas, people get daaaamn serious and begin throwing poop all over the place.

i feel like, dippy is a grownup and all of us are little kids fighting over pixels lol .. we're funny!

*i'm not saying that gree doesn't deserve a kick in the pooper but just saying we should take things lightly like grownups .. oh well, do what u feel like doing .. hopefully we'll all get along*

real badman
11-01-2013, 10:18 AM
I agree with Zora. :D
Take it easy. Ya'll don't even know what's happening behind curtains. :p

Assault and Flattery
11-01-2013, 10:36 AM
How cryptic. Report cheaters to support.