PDA

View Full Version : Hello Gree MODS

A SALT RIFLE
10-30-2013, 05:18 PM
Can someone please show me the rules to where defensive wins don't count. Never heard, or read about it. I would like to see the crime city rules around this.

KingOW
10-30-2013, 05:25 PM
This is CC, they are made up as Gree pleases when needed.

Steve0
10-30-2013, 05:31 PM
When we did the old PVP defensive never counted, but they do need to post the rules for this type if stuff.

Im Jahova
10-30-2013, 05:32 PM
Can someone please show me the rules to where defensive wins don't count. Never heard, or read about it. I would like to see the crime city rules around this.

Just forget about it. There is no point in trying to get an answer from GREE. I can guarantee this thread will be closed just like the other. You can't expect everything you want in a game, dipstik said something similar in his thread. If you don't like it don't play the game.

A SALT RIFLE
10-30-2013, 05:37 PM
This company Gree sucks. Everyone should follow my lead and quit the game. They are a bunch of criminals and we're so stupid to give them more money. You suck CJ, you too A&F...eat my a$$...

Dipstik
10-30-2013, 05:43 PM
You'll be missed!

Edit: there's room for a joke about banning assault rifles here, but I'm too lazy to make it.

TMI
10-30-2013, 07:27 PM
LOL about the banning assault rifles joke. Don't get me started on 2nd amendment attackers.

Anyways, I have a serious question.

Is there a way that one can discern how many of their wins are offensive wins when they're playing?

A SALT RIFLE
10-30-2013, 07:32 PM
LOL about the banning assault rifles joke. Don't get me started on 2nd amendment attackers.

Anyways, I have a serious question.

Is there a way that one can discern how many of their wins are offensive wins when they're playing?

That's what I want to know! It's like a guessing game..do I need 1050, 1200? How much more gold did I need to use to get this axe? No answer, no rules. This thread is will 100% be closed without a clear answer, and I'm most likely getting banned.

Guisseppe17
10-30-2013, 07:35 PM
That's what I want to know! It's like a guessing game..do I need 1050, 1200? How much more gold did I need to use to get this axe? No answer, no rules. This thread is will 100% be closed without a clear answer, and I'm most likely getting banned.
Ya never know...I'm said things like that (and this actually) that I thought were pretty obvious bans, but I've always avoided the ban hammer...it's a shame, since I plan on leaving the forums for good once I get banned. Can't stand the constant crap and trolling and such on here.

Dipstik
10-30-2013, 07:51 PM
Ya never know...I'm said things like that (and this actually) that I thought were pretty obvious bans, but I've always avoided the ban hammer...it's a shame, since I plan on leaving the forums for good once I get banned. Can't stand the constant crap and trolling and such on here.

You'll be missed!

Go4Seven
10-30-2013, 08:43 PM
I don't think defensive wins have ever counted. Before Gree added goals to count and track PvP wins for you, we had to keep track of them ourselves. Everyone knew that defensive wins didn't count, and included a buffer of 25-50 wins. We also had to take screenshots of wins before and after the event to make sure we completed the right number, and to submit tickets if needed. I'm sure you can find this information in older forum posts.

Go4Seven
10-30-2013, 08:47 PM
Look at it this way... when someone attacks you or robs your hood, does it reset your Championship Round goals for consecutive wins? Or do those wins/losses not count because they are initiated by someone else.

Guisseppe17
10-31-2013, 12:09 AM
You'll be missed!
I'm sure I will be....

HavingFun
10-31-2013, 02:46 AM
Friendly bump and IBTL

GravyTrain
10-31-2013, 05:43 AM
So do defensive wins count in syndicate battles? Pretty sure they do as a "W" pops up after you win a battle without attacking or doing anything. They shouldn't according to the mods reasoning. Oh well, At least we got some prizes and the next time it won't be a issue as the individual goal glitch will be fixed and we can actually track progress as designed.

Tommy Gun
10-31-2013, 06:14 AM
... The next time it won't be a issue as the individual goal glitch will be fixed...

hahahahahaha

GravyTrain
10-31-2013, 06:51 AM
^^^^
Funny stuff I know. :D

A SALT RIFLE
10-31-2013, 01:14 PM
How come in PvP tournaments, there's no Wins or Loses, just a total score.
They should just do that for syndicate battles. No Wins or Loses just a total score. Wins and Loses are practically meaningless in syndicate battle.

Im Jahova
10-31-2013, 01:21 PM
How come in PvP tournaments, there's no Wins or Loses, just a total score.
They should just do that for syndicate battles. No Wins or Loses just a total score. Wins and Loses are practically meaningless in syndicate battle.

Not anymore

CJ54
10-31-2013, 01:38 PM
You'll be missed!

Edit: there's room for a joke about banning assault rifles here, but I'm too lazy to make it.

I see what you did there.