PDA

View Full Version : Make This Right

GU7 F4WK3S
10-30-2013, 12:42 PM
If a defensive win does not count towards a goal than we don't want to see it. i didnt go after the axe personally but know enough people who did and are getting the defensive wins dont count script from support which is disgusting. i thought you had protocol in place in dealing with issues like this during an event after the last Gree up.sac up and make it right for the players. somebody?!

Sammo the Kid
10-30-2013, 12:50 PM
To be honest; anyone that went after the axe was crazy since there was no guarantee that it was going to be issued. Some gambled and won, some gambled and lost.

I think it's pretty cold that some people got it and others didn't when the goals weren't clear but really I don't think anyone should have received it. The event was nixed for all intents and purposes.

Rudd
10-30-2013, 12:56 PM
I sent my ticket in already. How were we suppose to know defensive wins didn't count? They didn't tell us. There was no goals list so we knew how many wins we had that counted. A&F could have told us defensive wins didn't count when she told us how many wins were necessary for each goal. I'm sure I'll get a BS reply in about 2 weeks.

Dipstik
10-30-2013, 12:59 PM
Did you ASK?

The Giver
10-30-2013, 01:00 PM
Sammo, given they did not remove the Splash screen, advertising the event, they had no option than to continue it, otherwise it would be false advertising.......ohhh wait, it is. Epic Fail Gree.

Sammo the Kid
10-30-2013, 01:02 PM
Sammo, given they did not remove the Splash screen, advertising the event, they had no option than to continue it, otherwise it would be false advertising.......ohhh wait, it is. Epic Fail Gree.

I don't recall seeing it but I'll take your word for it.

The Giver
10-30-2013, 01:02 PM
LoL, given it takes 72 hours at the best of times to get an answer, prey tell who should we ask.....

I am fortunate that I can read English - If it states 1000 wins, that what it is 1000 wins - why Gree suddenly think a defensive win is not a win, perplexes me.

The Giver
10-30-2013, 01:04 PM
Ohhh I've got screen shots on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, showing that the event was live, as I don't know why, I expected Gree to let its customers down.

Deadwater
10-30-2013, 01:16 PM
In MW the defensive wins counted when the goals were live.

The Giver
10-30-2013, 01:19 PM
Really Deadwater, that just goes to show.......Who can you ask.....Its a new event......

My2cents
10-30-2013, 01:23 PM
Gree has had wins quests in the past where defensive wins don't count. If you've been playing long enough you should know

Deadwater
10-30-2013, 01:24 PM
Gree has had wins quests in the past where defensive wins don't count. If you've been playing long enough you should know

I just stated that MW had the same goal chains this past weekend for battles and there defensive wins helped push through goals. So what past win quests are you referring to?

Dipstik
10-30-2013, 01:26 PM
LoL, given it takes 72 hours at the best of times to get an answer, prey tell who should we ask.....

A&F had a thread on this event up within an hour or two of it starting. I take it by the fact that you responded to my question with another question that you did not, in fact, ask anyone? Did you even throw your question out on the forum when it could have actually affected your game play decisions or are you just complaining after the fact hoping to get free stuff?

The Giver
10-30-2013, 01:33 PM
A&F had a thread on this event up within an hour or two of it starting. I take it by the fact that you responded to my question with another question that you did not, in fact, ask anyone? Did you even throw your question out on the forum when it could have actually affected your game play decisions or are you just complaining after the fact hoping to get free stuff?

Umm no, I want what I paid for, nothing more nothing less. The Thread that A+f posted was more contained adequate information, to answer all my questions, what do I need to achive to reward the Prize - Get 1000 wins, well I did what it said on the tin.

I don't recall seeing this type of event before, and yes Ive done every syndicate battle.

Dipstik
10-30-2013, 01:39 PM
Well I don't presume to speak for the mods, but I *really* hope you aren't rewarded for this petty crap. The event wasn't even officially running. Count your blessings you got ANY prize.

Smoothie
10-30-2013, 01:42 PM
You shouldn't have to ask.. It was clearly stated that 1000 wins would get you the prize. That's.. 1000 WINS. END OF.

Stop trolling..

Dipstik
10-30-2013, 01:47 PM
You shouldn't have to ask.. It was clearly stated that 1000 wins would get you the prize. That's.. 1000 WINS. END OF.

Stop trolling..

PVP events say the same thing. Do defensive wins count there?

The Giver
10-30-2013, 01:48 PM
Dipstick, In LAW if you advertise something, you have to deliver it - if the event was cancelled, why did the advertising continue, why did a moderator confirm awards would be given at the end of battle..........

Keep trolling, but please, grab a slice of Fair, and honourable.

GU7 F4WK3S
10-30-2013, 01:53 PM
no point on debating this or attacking one another. this is GREE's to own. Like i said i didnt trust them enough to chase this goal. a history of embarrassing themselves are lessons still fresh. this needs to be resolved and fixed to the satisfaction of the players. CJ54 these prizes should have never gone out in the first place. i am hanging this fail on you because you communicated it...poorly.

Smoothie
10-30-2013, 01:53 PM
Pvp events have nothing to do with it. 1000+ WINS are shown on my end of war screenshots. In pvp, if you get attacked it makes no difference.. In war, if you get attacked and win you get the points for it, and you get a win on the scoreboard.. It's a different event, different rules, different scoring.

offline04
10-30-2013, 01:56 PM
I think, Gree is in need to deliver here. They put the goal in place, screwed it, nuked it with a comment it might be rewarded afterwards.

Now, if the goal WOULD HAVE BEEN correctly in place, you would have gotten the prizes as you go - besides off or deff win - and nobody would have a reason to cry.

Luckily, i don't have to worry on this one...

The Giver
10-30-2013, 01:57 PM
I actually thought they communicated the event well, but I did expect them to be honest.......

PvP is completely different, can you imagine, SAS would ATTACK SAS 2,3,4,5,6,7 to get them up the rankings......

Its not even in the same thought process, and anyone who considers it to be, is frankly out of there depth in this discussion.

Dipstik
10-30-2013, 01:58 PM
Yes, that's right... I'm the one out of his depth. A PVP event where you get a prize for "XXX wins" is COMPLETELY different from a syndicate event where you get a prize for "XXX wins."

I take it all back. Give this man his axe.

Deadwater
10-30-2013, 02:00 PM
I actually thought they communicated the event well, but I did expect them to be honest.......

PvP is completely different, can you imagine, SAS would ATTACK SAS 2,3,4,5,6,7 to get them up the rankings......

Its not even in the same thought process, and anyone who considers it to be, is frankly out of there depth in this discussion.

Wow, clearly a PVP tournament is completely different. In battles if someone attacks you and you win you actually get ip and one more notch in your win/loss. In PVP you don't. So why wouldn't defensive wins count? The only counter we have is affected by defensive wins and self inflicted wins.

offline04
10-30-2013, 02:00 PM
... but many people had the pvp goals in mind since a lot asked if the counter resets after each goal, or if its total wins.

The Giver
10-30-2013, 02:03 PM
I concur Deadwater, and Im Glad Dipstick, now sees the picture.

Euchred
10-30-2013, 02:04 PM
I concur Deadwater, and Im Glad Dipstick, now sees the picture.

Who's Dipstick?

Smoothie
10-30-2013, 02:04 PM
Dippy... Seriously? As posted by A&F... Graveyard goal 20/20 = 1000 fight wins. I have 1000+ wins on my counter. Therefore I should get the prize. End of story.

dispohero
10-30-2013, 02:10 PM
In MW the defensive wins counted when the goals were live.
Mine most certainly did not (or I got screwed out of 2 more rewards there too). Neither did anyone else's in my faction (or they got screwed too).

At least over there they reinstated the ltq during the event so you could somewhat keep track (and clearly see that defensive wins weren't counting).

The Giver
10-30-2013, 02:11 PM
Dip Stick is so much more fitting in this thread......

Deadwater
10-30-2013, 02:17 PM
Mine most certainly did not (or I got screwed out of 2 more rewards there too). Neither did anyone else's in my faction (or they got screwed too).

At least over there they reinstated the ltq during the event so you could somewhat keep track (and clearly see that defensive wins weren't counting).

Yah my goals were effected by defensive wins. Could have been a glitch but I still got rewards for them.

Big-R
10-30-2013, 02:17 PM
Pvp events have nothing to do with it. 1000+ WINS are shown on my end of war screenshots. In pvp, if you get attacked it makes no difference.. In war, if you get attacked and win you get the points for it, and you get a win on the scoreboard.. It's a different event, different rules, different scoring.

In pvp, if you get attacked and get a def win, you get xp, and also your wins on your profile raise by 1 each time.
So it does go up exactly the same as war totals go up. Dippy is right.

Smoothie
10-30-2013, 02:20 PM
No.. Because in pvp a defensive win doesn't effect your score or your goals list.. In war, it adds a win to the board and gives you full points.

offline04
10-30-2013, 02:22 PM
In pvp, if you get attacked and get a def win, you get xp, and also your wins on your profile raise by 1 each time.
So it does go up exactly the same as war totals go up. Dippy is right.

What??????? Never seen that...

Big-R
10-30-2013, 02:22 PM
It still makes your total wins to up. A def win here made your total wins go up, not in the goals list, because there wasn't any. It still gives you xp, and as ltqs show, gree feel xp is a prize.

The Giver
10-30-2013, 02:25 PM
Xp at level 250 aint an issue - Its fraud end off.

Big-R
10-30-2013, 02:26 PM
He said end off again. Discussion is closed people.

Big-R
10-30-2013, 02:27 PM
What??????? Never seen that...

What have you never seen?

The Giver
10-30-2013, 02:28 PM
Ummm no, its Fraud, there is no denying that.

Big-R
10-30-2013, 02:30 PM
Ok kemo sabe

offline04
10-30-2013, 02:30 PM
Deff win can't count - or should we reward now the players who get smashed during wars and end up with 2-3k losses during 1 battle?

Also, during PVP the win goal resets every time which actually brought me to the conclusion it would be the same during past war (I did ask that in one of the threads). That would have meant 4405 on the win side, and would have made sense for a prize with stats like that.

Yet again, I think Gree needs to give the prize out this time for what the counter says! Again, if it WOULD HAVE BEEN CORRECTLY in place, we would have gotten the prizes as we go...

Dipstik
10-30-2013, 02:31 PM
Ummm no, its Fraud, there is no denying that.

No it's not. End off!

offline04
10-30-2013, 02:38 PM
What have you never seen?

...that in a PVP tournament, my counter for - let's say goal 9/14 win xxx - goes up when somebody robs/attacks me and doesn't win?

STLGORILLA314
10-30-2013, 03:15 PM
I agree with the folks with 1000 wins on their counter getting the axe. I don't find it reasonable to expect players to sit around using an abucus all weekend charting their win progress. This is silly and precisely the kind of dilemma that helped me decide to go gold free.

Guisseppe17
10-30-2013, 03:27 PM
no point on debating this or attacking one another. this is GREE's to own. Like i said i didnt trust them enough to chase this goal. a history of embarrassing themselves are lessons still fresh. this needs to be resolved and fixed to the satisfaction of the players. CJ54 these prizes should have never gone out in the first place. i am hanging this fail on you because you communicated it...poorly.
Well, $10 CJ bans you mysteriously and we never see you again....

Dipstik
10-30-2013, 03:32 PM
...that in a PVP tournament, my counter for - let's say goal 9/14 win xxx - goes up when somebody robs/attacks me and doesn't win?

It doesn't. Defensive wins don't count for those events. But if you watch your stats, you'll see that your "fights won" number DOES go up.

GU7 F4WK3S
10-30-2013, 03:41 PM
Well, $10 CJ bans you mysteriously and we never see you again....i'll take his banning like i do my other ones...to mean i'm in his head and he's losing sleep over hurt feelings. i know he's trying to help as is A&F but that doesn't mean i dont hold them accountable for the things they do and say.

The Giver
10-30-2013, 03:42 PM
free players can watch observe and provide intel, the rest pay for the game to run......I know which, I fit, and I don't do bots......

The Giver
10-30-2013, 03:44 PM
Guy, ive gained a whole new respect for you and your syndicate for getting on board........SAS and FC don't care as they have to get this reward, but the normal player..........its wrong

Dipstik
10-30-2013, 04:52 PM
Well color me disappointed... I was actually looking forward to his response to cj's answer.

CJ54
10-30-2013, 05:01 PM
We're not counting successful defenses.