PDA

View Full Version : Let GREE Investigate Possible Hacking

bthuel
10-30-2013, 11:51 AM
Hey all - If there is hacking don't you think GREE needs to look into it? By doing so it benefits all of us - don't let your dislike of SUP cloud your judgement. I think the judgement is based on emotional response toward players with stronger stats and a higher social-economical circle - which is sad. The 300 members of the SUP family are good people who play with ethics. Spit is simply trying to bring attention to the fact there may be a new hacking method - so stop with the personal attacks - he is a good person; but those who want to be trolls and attack spit - that is on you - and it makes you look petty and mean spirited. My team did lose to a few teams and like they pointed out it was CC hits in the last couple minutes - we got too comfortable with a 6k cushion thinking that since they didn't have a target - could only hit the CC - that we were fine - well we assumed wrong and the two teams won those battles fairly and we acknowledge that - Nice job Snipers and Jedi - What spit is talking about is different. When you are up 20k and in the last min a team scores 50k to win by 30k something is not right - especially given they have no target and are just taking CC hits. So lets all stand together and let GREE looking into this.

ProCision
10-30-2013, 11:59 AM
Are you being serious or just trying to stir sh.t up again? Spit singled out a faction of legit players that ALMOST beat them. Not that they had. Delete your useless thread as it is not helping things.

Tanner
10-30-2013, 12:04 PM
you know what I never see advocated?

spell the cheat out C O M P L E T E L Y for all factions to use. Blow it up all over the game. post it all over you tubes and make sure everyone you KNOW has the cheat. Then every one use it and guess who will *suddenly* look into it?

Sal T Iguana
10-30-2013, 12:10 PM

spell the cheat out C O M P L E T E L Y for all factions to use. Blow it up all over the game. post it all over you tubes and make sure everyone you KNOW has the cheat. Then every one use it and guess who will *suddenly* look into it?

+1111111111

Sal T Iguana
10-30-2013, 12:13 PM
Usually the one who is crying foul is also the one committing the foul too. I'm not accusing anyone I'm just saying.

Evil Mastermind
10-30-2013, 12:20 PM
Certainly GREE needs to look into it. But the forum is not the place to try and blast another player or faction with unsubstantiated claims. Whether he had good intentions or not the player who posted the thread earlier should be banned for violating the forum posting guidelines.

If you suspect cheating then go through proper channels and submit a ticket to GREE support. That's always been the rule. Today is no exception.

bthuel
10-30-2013, 12:44 PM
Are you being serious or just trying to stir sh.t up again? Spit singled out a faction of legit players that ALMOST beat them. Not that they had. Delete your useless thread as it is not helping things.

No, quite the opposite; I just want us to give GREE a chance to look into this without nasty personal attacks. Spit gave information directly from a member of said faction; he stated facts - that is different then personal attacks.

And good point Evil Mastermind - I am sure we will take this into consideration but if GREE had a better track record with investigating just based on a report then I am sure it would be used as the only means - however, they don't. Only when it becomes "public" with a large number knowing do they move with urgency (perfect example is TAR) so it is no wonder that transparency use on the forums is a method to get GREE to investigate

CroftyB
10-30-2013, 12:49 PM
Spit gave information directly from a member of said faction.

Any possibility it was a loaded gun? Just a thought!

Tito89
10-30-2013, 01:00 PM
...the forum is not the place to try and blast another player or faction with unsubstantiated claims.

Ah, this reminded me when I blasted ICF. Oh my stupidity. The forums feel like an online complaints system, whether it be about the game, people/hackers or bugs and there is hardly any useful threads anymore excluding the boss loot trackers and ltq walkthroughs. Devins departure was the turning point in my opinion, it seems like the forum hasn't recovered.

randconn
10-30-2013, 01:40 PM
I think that if someone in a faction that was accused of cheating were so offended by said hack that they told someone of another faction, why would they still be a member or why would they not alert the proper channels themselves?? How easy is it to say...one of their members told me I mean really. Don't know the poster and perhaps his statement is real, but isn't that why in the court systems we have the right to face our accusers? just saying

Jman
10-30-2013, 02:02 PM
When you are up 20k and in the last min a team scores 50k to win by 30k something is not right - especially given they have no target and are just taking CC hits.

I can tell you, my faction is great at faking not being able to hit anyone then coming back like that at the end. Just because a team has better tactics when they see a big name faction doesn't mean they are hackers.

KFH
10-30-2013, 02:13 PM

spell the cheat out C O M P L E T E L Y for all factions to use. Blow it up all over the game. post it all over you tubes and make sure everyone you KNOW has the cheat. Then every one use it and guess who will *suddenly* look into it?this seems like the best way to get gree's attention.

@ bthuel for personal attacks, why care what someone writes about your made up avitar and name, just remember sticks and stones can break your bones, but words can never hurt you.............especially if they are from some anonymous thread writer

skyrunner
10-30-2013, 02:33 PM
39 active members with full health at the last min plus 75gold per member will blast you off

80 WD pts (cc) x 4 (hit per full health) x 4 (3 gold health recharge + 1 free full health regen) x 39 = 49,920WD

mreilly
10-30-2013, 02:37 PM
I can tell you, my faction is great at faking not being able to hit anyone then coming back like that at the end. Just because a team has better tactics when they see a big name faction doesn't mean they are hackers.

I missed the first thread everyones referring to but it is more then possible to score 30-50k in WD points immediately. My faction did that a couple times this war and yes one of them I spent 300 gold hitting the damn command center because I didn't have a target.. we won by 2000 points or so in the end.

Maverick0073
10-30-2013, 03:23 PM
Again your calculation is bull **** to get 30 to 50k in 50 seconds from hitting the cc. You have a screen that pops up saying you hit the cc. You need to press ok to close it. Then hit cc. You cannot get more than 1 gold reload in that 50 seconds. So let's see what gree says. And yes I know because we tried 2 times to win that way..

ProCision
10-30-2013, 05:25 PM
Again your calculation is bull **** to get 30 to 50k in 50 seconds from hitting the cc. You have a screen that pops up saying you hit the cc. You need to press ok to close it. Then hit cc. You cannot get more than 1 gold reload in that 50 seconds. So let's see what gree says. And yes I know because we tried 2 times to win that way..

Your doing it wrong.

Wai
10-30-2013, 05:42 PM
Edited..... don't let your dislike of SUP cloud your judgement. I think the judgement is based on emotional response toward players with .....Edited... a higher social-economical circle - which is sad.

Surely you are not serious.... "A Higher Social-economic circle".

mreilly
10-30-2013, 05:49 PM

Your insane... There were the odd wars that hits were taking a few seconds but overall if your phone isnt a pos then you can easily run through gold at a high rate. Perhaps try getting a nice phone and it will make your modern war experience that much better.

skyrunner
10-30-2013, 06:01 PM

buy iphone5s or Samsung Note3 (wifi 802.11ac)

Powerbang
10-30-2013, 06:18 PM
No, quite the opposite; I just want us to give GREE a chance to look into this without nasty personal attacks. Spit gave information directly from a member of said faction; he stated facts - that is different then personal attacks.

And good point Evil Mastermind - I am sure we will take this into consideration but if GREE had a better track record with investigating just based on a report then I am sure it would be used as the only means - however, they don't. Only when it becomes "public" with a large number knowing do they move with urgency (perfect example is TAR) so it is no wonder that transparency use on the forums is a method to get GREE to investigate

You hit the nail on the head. I've not I once had a problem addressed in a timely manner by submitting a ticket.

ONLY if I make a stink about it in the public forum do I get a corrective action taken within 24 hrs.

Powerbang
10-30-2013, 06:25 PM
A number of teams can tell you about how we spoiled their streak or took away a guaranteed win...

We have done without any issue 120k WDP in the last minute. Consider an avg of 250 wdp per hit... The command center offers 80 wdp... roughly a third of what we'd get by having a suitable target. One third of 120k wdp is 40k.

That is 40k wdp in ONE MINUTE. Charge a penalty of 25% for extra click saying "OK" and that is still 30k wdp.

30k to 50k on command center hits is childs play... a committed team could do that EASILY if the win was that important.

/thread

rwzsteve
10-30-2013, 09:21 PM
So basically what I gather from the last threads about hackers is that SUP is a team who can not lose and when they do its because of hackers or cheaters. Then they post unfounded accusations and then say other factions have a lower socio-economic status, and this is the reason they can't be beat. Everyone should be appalled by this blatant attack on an individual faction. Send a ticket to gree and quit complaining. Bunch of cry babies. I attack cc all the time takes 3 seconds. buy a better phone, should be easy for you since you are obviously the top 1% richest people in the world. While your at it buy the book art of war, you got outplayed. It will teach you more on strategy and maybe next time you won't cry about not winning.

Einszwei
10-31-2013, 04:24 AM
I don't know guys CAG seems shifty to me, first they have the hacker guy a few months ago where ptong (dou che ) tried to deny that there was any hacker in the faction. Trust me I was with them I left because I found the hacker, I reported them and the hacker. I know that CAG is supporting subtle gold hacks and linking multiple devices I know you guys want screenshots by UNFORTUNATELY my phone was run over by a car :( my new phone has no screenshots. Doesnt also seem shifty that you would spend gold to hit the cc WTF????