PDA

View Full Version : An idea for a new order

Tyrant
10-30-2013, 11:37 AM
Let's take a look at the defense leaders the factions ranked 1-60 in France (because Mexico was a fail of a war), if they made a faction together (I like the name "The Defense Leaders") They would most likely crush SUP1 and take the first place spot. Unfortunately due to rivalries this wouldn't likely happen. But what if?

Twist of Cain
10-30-2013, 11:49 AM
I like it. Feels like Bizzaro World.

justsomedood5
10-30-2013, 12:17 PM
Let's take a look at the defense leaders the factions ranked 1-60 in France (because Mexico was a fail of a war), if they made a faction together (I like the name "The Defense Leaders") They would most likely crush SUP1 and take the first place spot. Unfortunately due to rivalries this wouldn't likely happen. But what if?

Honestly I don't think defense leaders from factions ranked ~15 or so down to 60 would be able to match up with SUP 1. I haven't seen the latest numbers but I would assume the lower end of SUP 1 defense is on the order of 10-12 million.

SGT Rud
10-30-2013, 12:26 PM
Hmm. Doesnt make sense to me. Considering maybe the DLs of all those factions were free players. I think that You could take 60 guys lvl 10, with 10/10 stats, and they could beat SUP1. All you need is about 4K vaults each and all command center hits. If each member was able to hit the button at a rate 4 times faster then each SUP1 player, Your good. The issue boils down to $. Thats it. If your just meaning beat them as in get 1st place, and not actually match them, its the same thing. All you need is more $. Its possible, just not probable.

pjpatton
10-30-2013, 12:27 PM
Honestly I don't think defense leaders from factions ranked ~15 or so down to 60 would be able to match up with SUP 1. I haven't seen the latest numbers but I would assume the lower end of SUP 1 defense is on the order of 10-12 million.

Exactly. You start getting into the top 25 and there are several members who outclass the defense leader of the higher level factions. Pretty much any member of SUP 1 could go to a faction past SUP III and serve as the DL. So in a way - this sort of has already happened, they named themselves SUP 1 :)

CroftyB
10-30-2013, 12:30 PM

SUP shouldn't be the focus of a coup d'etat....the focus should be elsewhere IMO ;)

SGT Rud
10-30-2013, 12:46 PM
Im still not understanding on why the focus is on having a stronger DL. We need a stronger one, make him even stronger. As if in some parallel universe there is a magical number a DL can reach where it wont take 2 PA to take him out.

I am understanding the concept of get the strongest guys in the game to team up so SUP1 cant hit them, but if that were true, couldnt SUP1 guys just PA each player for their points and out class the the other team.

Sorry - I just wanted to say something else.

pjpatton
10-30-2013, 12:59 PM
@SGT Rud - all of these theories are based on the idea that there is a finite amount of money on a team; if both teams are willing to spend $5,000 collectively on a battle, if you can make the other teams cost per WD point higher than yours you will win.

At the end of the day the Pirates haven proven that the word finite doesn't exist when discussing their wallets, and they will just outspend you...lol

CroftyB
10-30-2013, 01:05 PM
At the end of the day the Pirates haven proven that the word finite doesn't exist when discussing their wallets, and they will just outspend you...lol

Agreed. These guys have money to burn, especially if the rumour I heard about one of their members being a well known TV personality states side is true ;)