PDA

View Full Version : We won in spite of Gree

Gee-2
10-30-2013, 07:20 AM
We are a top 75 faction who were ranked outside of top 100 when we were matched with several top 10 or top 25 teams. Just thought I'd share some screen shots of our victories that most people would have called impossible including 2 wins over SUP teams. This goes out to all the little factions who have been screwed over by gree's pathetic system for matching factions during the war.

SUP Combat Experts: http://postimg.org/image/hw7mu4j87/
SUP III: http://postimg.org/image/v1n508d3r/
kill yo self: http://postimg.org/image/jlgq26yxj/
McGurts Modeling Agency: http://postimg.org/image/ikghd2hxz/

These 4 fights were the highlight of my war and will forever be remembered as EPIC wins.

Oh and a special mention has to be made to SUP combat experts who apparently sent in a ticket to Gree because they don't know how we beat them. Maybe if you score more than 9k points in a fight you won't get surprised by the little guys.

carl9764
10-30-2013, 07:33 AM
If your team is called Blood Sweat and Beers I cant see you in the faction results???

Max Power
10-30-2013, 07:36 AM
Other than the first link, I see three factions that were fairly close to you in total event points.

What was the "epic" accomplishment then?

Gee-2
10-30-2013, 07:43 AM
Other than the first link, I see three factions that were fairly close to you in total event points.

They were close to us in points at that stage because they were laying low the first few days but if you check the rankings of the previous war you will see how much higher they finished than us. Btw our previous faction name was Anti Terrorist Platoon.

carl9764
10-30-2013, 07:50 AM
That's why I could not see then I see you now mate just waiting for the results for Mexico bit slow

Max Power
10-30-2013, 08:23 AM
They were close to us in points at that stage because they were laying low the first few days but if you check the rankings of the previous war you will see how much higher they finished than us. Btw our previous faction name was Anti Terrorist Platoon.

So your "epic" achievement was beating them while they were laying low?

Gee-2
10-30-2013, 08:40 AM

If you really don't see what the epic achievement is then you are clearly some low ranking idiot who has no idea what happens in the wars of top ranked factions. If you do actually know what goes on in those wars then ur just being a troll. Either way you aren't worth wasting time on any further.

senex morosus
10-30-2013, 09:40 AM
oh sorry to spoil the happiness but after your war, we had another war with another faction we lost to. We went up against Dogs of War before and they kept hitting people's boosts to get the points so we made a tactical error that cost us in the end and beat them with 17 of us versus 60 of them. Ego boost killed it so we wanted to sink back down in the ranks. A win is a win so congrats on kicking our butts.
-SCE

bpiv
10-30-2013, 09:44 AM
Very nice! Patience, dedication and a very coordinated team is the key! :)

Be careful though, now a days you might get accuse of hacking because you strategize and play the game smartly!

Hooligany
10-30-2013, 09:44 AM
I believe he meant they won't against a team with all stronger stats that majority of theirs.

Gee-2
10-30-2013, 09:50 AM
oh sorry to spoil the happiness but after your war, we had another war with another faction we lost to. We went up against Dogs of War before and they kept hitting people's boosts to get the points so we made a tactical error that cost us in the end and beat them with 17 of us versus 60 of them. Ego boost killed it so we wanted to sink back down in the ranks. A win is a win so congrats on kicking our butts.
-SCE

We only had 2 or 3 players who could even hit a single player on your team. We had more than 15 players banging your cc into another dimension in those last 2min lol. Were u guys on a streak?
*assuming the SCE is SUP Combat Experts

senex morosus
10-30-2013, 10:18 AM
Oh and a special mention has to be made to SUP combat experts who apparently sent in a ticket to Gree because they don't know how we beat them. Maybe if you score more than 9k points in a fight you won't get surprised by the little guys.

I just asked my team and I am not sure you got the right team. Are you talking about SUP3 faction you faced? SCE did not send any ticket to GREE complaining about your win.

Gee-2
10-30-2013, 10:25 AM
I just asked my team and I am not sure you got the right team. Are you talking about SUP3 faction you faced? SCE did not send any ticket to GREE complaining about your win.

Well I was told a SUP team sent in a ticket about us and when I ask which SUP team it was this person sent me a screen shot of the win over SCE (from SCE side showing the loss). I'll pm u the ss if u want.

Commander C
10-30-2013, 08:42 PM
Well, my team beat you guys....I think

Gee-2
10-31-2013, 12:24 AM
Well, my team beat you guys....I think

What is your faction's name?

A R T S
10-31-2013, 03:56 AM
If you beat SUP3, musthave been before they started their streak. For total wp it looks like yall were in the first battle of WD

Tournai
10-31-2013, 04:02 AM

Agree, I see no Real BIG results here! But great job you had won these

Max Power
10-31-2013, 07:29 AM
Agree, I see no Real BIG results here! But great job you had won these

Do not agree with me! I am clearly a newbie troll who has no concept about game mechanics and hanging with the big boys! I also have "epic" things happen to me every day, because everything is "epic" these days. I had an epic Starbucks this morning...LOL!

Tournai
10-31-2013, 07:38 AM
Do not agree with me! I am clearly a newbie troll who has no concept about game mechanics and hanging with the big boys! I also have "epic" things happen to me every day, because everything is "epic" these days. I had an epic Starbucks this morning...LOL!

OK then I Dont agree! But you have far more posts then me here! so I due think you know the games!
so Newbie? well it doesnt matter! Goodluck with the game!

Max Power
10-31-2013, 07:47 AM
OK then I Dont agree! But you have far more posts then me here! so I due think you know the games!
so Newbie? well it doesnt matter! Goodluck with the game!

Well, Gee Man with his 32 posts dun tole me! LOL!

Cheers!