PDA

View Full Version : Fight Club: like us or not

dr007
10-29-2013, 09:34 PM
I take my hat off to SAS for coming in 2nd yet again. Despite hiding, tricks, drama and spying you failed yet again. Congratulations! I really hope you will admit your epic failures publicly as you have in 1:1. Nice rally at the end but we are Fight Club. Come on man...

The_
10-29-2013, 09:39 PM
Only because they were scared of Mollys Voice.

cc thunder
10-29-2013, 10:25 PM
I take my hat off to SAS for coming in 2nd yet again. Despite hiding, tricks, drama and spying you failed yet again. Congratulations! I really hope you will admit your epic failures publicly as you have in 1:1. Nice rally at the end but we are Fight Club. Come on man... well, I had more respect for Fight Club members than this. I always thought SAS was a bunch of cry babies complaining about their matchups and how Fight Club doesn't beat them in PvP and everything else, but I believed Fight Club had enough dignity to let SAS speak for themselves and dig their own hole with their own tounges, I guess it just is a bunch of grown men and women sitting around in a contest seeing who has the most disposable income to be thrown in the trash. congratulations OP. you have proven you really are no better than any of them.

TL;DR thanks for cluttering up the forum with another pointless thread good job

Dirty Larry
10-30-2013, 01:38 AM
well, I had more respect for Fight Club members than this. I always thought SAS was a bunch of cry babies complaining about their matchups and how Fight Club doesn't beat them in PvP and everything else, but I believed Fight Club had enough dignity to let SAS speak for themselves and dig their own hole with their own tounges, I guess it just is a bunch of grown men and women sitting around in a contest seeing who has the most disposable income to be thrown in the trash. congratulations OP. you have proven you really are no better than any of them.

TL;DR thanks for cluttering up the forum with another pointless thread good job
Haters gonna hate. Cluttering the forum? You must be new here

Big-R
10-30-2013, 02:55 AM
Fight club isn't the same anymore. When syndicates started FC was full of game and forum legends. People who were good people and let there actions do the talking. Stuck up for the smaller guys and didn't let the Indians, the games biggest at the time push people around. People like Paulio, Cerberus, AmG, geo, billionaire, trev and bambam. A few of these are still there, but quieter now. Some have retired completely.
The newer members of FC are different. Mouthy, egotistical, think there special. They are no different from SAS or how the Indians use to be. They take hackers, bully's, people who think it's clever to call themselves kony and want to chop others up, racists. Sadly the team has lost its leadership and lost its way. FC is no longer the team people liked and the team people supported.

RIP the original and best FC.

Tom78
10-30-2013, 03:07 AM
Fight club isn't the same anymore. When syndicates started FC was full of game and forum legends. People who were good people and let there actions do the talking. Stuck up for the smaller guys and didn't let the Indians, the games biggest at the time push people around. People like Paulio, Cerberus, AmG, geo, billionaire, trev and bambam. A few of these are still there, but quieter now. Some have retired completely.
The newer members of FC are different. Mouthy, egotistical, think there special. They are no different from SAS or how the Indians use to be. They take hackers, bully's, people who think it's clever to call themselves kony and want to chop others up, racists. Sadly the team has lost its leadership and lost its way. FC is no longer the team people liked and the team people supported.

Molly Maguire
10-30-2013, 03:34 AM
http://s10.postimg.org/w739zgd9l/tmp_phpbxsn_Yu_This_thread_is_bad_and_you_should.j pg

mxz
10-30-2013, 05:22 AM
Right on, Big R. Right on.

MattThomas08
10-30-2013, 07:58 AM

Hate to agree with this, but I do somewhat. There are some super people in FC though, including lots of former RG guys who are the strong silent type. But like every group, there's lot of attrition that has to be filled with people who are willing to do the mins and it's still 60 individuals who have their own way of doing things.

cc thunder
10-30-2013, 08:09 AM
Haters gonna hate. Cluttering the forum? You must be new here I've read this forum for a very long time bud, I've played on my first account before scratchers were even introduced, long long long before even CK was around or mwwm or DOA or CCB, you know, where gree got the idea for this syndicates in the first place is far as I can tell, bands of people that had an affiliation but no purpose for it other than retaliation. I'm not a hater, I had respect for Fight Club at one time because of the way they conducted themselves on the forum, sure they were baited by trolls, but being an arrogant loud mouth is never pretty

Holicaholic
10-30-2013, 09:42 AM
I've read this forum for a very long time bud, I've played on my first account before scratchers were even introduced, long long long before even CK was around or mwwm or DOA or CCB, you know, where gree got the idea for this syndicates in the first place is far as I can tell, bands of people that had an affiliation but no purpose for it other than retaliation. I'm not a hater, I had respect for Fight Club at one time because of the way they conducted themselves on the forum, sure they were baited by trolls, but being an arrogant loud mouth is never pretty

So you think you've been around a while do ya?

Dipstik
10-30-2013, 09:45 AM

damn you and your 2011 join date...

Trev
10-30-2013, 09:52 AM
I've read this forum for a very long time bud, I've played on my first account before scratchers were even introduced, long long long before even CK was around or mwwm or DOA or CCB, you know, where gree got the idea for this syndicates in the first place is far as I can tell, bands of people that had an affiliation but no purpose for it other than retaliation. I'm not a hater, I had respect for Fight Club at one time because of the way they conducted themselves on the forum, sure they were baited by trolls, but being an arrogant loud mouth is never pretty

i think we have not changed even though some very nice people have quit this game not only in fc but other syndicates too.
to be honest i wish people would stop talking about fc, sas and so on, who ever wants to troll and make up stories thats their choice but rather silly imo. i can still say we have never bullied and never will, i like to think we stick up for the small people where needed. not much has changed and in fact most of the original fc members are still intact. but nothing is forever.

Big-R
10-30-2013, 10:07 AM
To start everyone knew that if a player was in FC, they was a good player. Legit and strong. Not so much anymore. People like Klept, rex, ms DD show that.

evol_sikOne
10-30-2013, 10:08 AM
I take my hat off to SAS for coming in 2nd yet again. Despite hiding, tricks, drama and spying you failed yet again. Congratulations! I really hope you will admit your epic failures publicly as you have in 1:1. Nice rally at the end but we are Fight Club. Come on man... In the end its for bragging rights. From what I remember first place earns that right.Consistently winning creates a list of different accusations and new haters every win. When you win and get that bs back at you its only natural for the winner to rub it in even more. Haters only push winners to keep winning. So much focus on trying to remove the respect and dignity of a winning team is only fueling their fire and hinders your own team. Like mt great grand pappy used to say.. second place is a first place loser when you dont appreciate your own accomplishments. Actually just made that up haha

reticlover
10-30-2013, 10:38 AM
i have an idea, FC and SAS both go head to head with out the use of gold during next battle to see who the winner is.

Molly's Voice
10-30-2013, 10:55 AM
i have an idea, FC and CC both go head to head with out the use of gold during next battle to see who the winner is.

Stop having ideas.

rawsonator
10-30-2013, 11:29 AM
is this the beggining of an end for fight club? they wont be on top forever, im sure theres syns out there that are close to pushing for top spot, i give fight club 2-3 months.

im not hater, yes im jealouse of the amount of money they can afford to spend on gold they clearly all have good jobs but not hating just saying i can feel the era coming to an end

Molly Maguire
10-30-2013, 12:24 PM
is this the beggining of an end for fight club? they wont be on top forever, im sure theres syns out there that are close to pushing for top spot, i give fight club 2-3 months.

im not hater, yes im jealouse of the amount of money they can afford to spend on gold they clearly all have good jobs but not hating just saying i can feel the era coming to an end

As long as FC has a dime left in their pocket they'll be at the top. At least not until our ultimate MoM plan goes through.

Funk316
10-30-2013, 12:58 PM
Stop having ideas.

No one can beat MV one on one without a glitch. This guy is legit!!

dr007
10-30-2013, 08:57 PM
The title said it all. I am an OFC and I have helped numerous syndicates and players with their games. FC is the best syndicate in crime city. It's not an opinion, it's a fact. Express an opinion against us on the forum. Meh! In game, it's a different story. Have fun boys and girls!

Big-R
10-31-2013, 05:11 AM
It's the richest. That doesn't make it the best.

mxz
10-31-2013, 06:01 AM
It's the richest. That doesn't make it the best.Others are rich in other currencies...like #smug

GU7 F4WK3S
10-31-2013, 06:06 AM
It's the richest. That doesn't make it the best.

This is also an opinion. Spending the most during war doesn't make them the richest either. It makes them...

HTCBC
10-31-2013, 06:14 AM
As long as FC has a dime left in their pocket they'll be at the top. At least not until our ultimate MoM plan goes through.

ultimate MoM plan? Your not breeding are you? I think the goverment might want to stop that.

Last edited by HTCBC (http://www.funzio.com/forum/posthistory.php?p=1053872); 10-31-2013 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Googled Molly Breeding feel better now just fish food for the shark tank

http://www.fishchannel.com/images/exclusives/aquarium-fish-international/camallanus-800.jpg

Max Power
10-31-2013, 06:56 AM

I remember when you were new...LOL!

Re the tpoc at hand: Indians were the pioneers, as well as Payem. Everybody after then are just more expensive imitations. That is all.

RonaldPVincent
10-31-2013, 08:32 AM
Like you or not?

Really dont care to be honest.

Congrats on having time,money and blind allegiance to thrive in this game

montecore
11-01-2013, 08:54 AM
I take my hat off to SAS for coming in 2nd yet again. Despite hiding, tricks, drama and spying you failed yet again. Congratulations! I really hope you will admit your epic failures publicly as you have in 1:1. Nice rally at the end but we are Fight Club. Come on man...

Stay classy, fight club! It's nice of you to show your hubris and arrogance on the forum without my needing to point it out, as it lends a lot of credence to my general thesis on what you used to be and what you've become.

Unfortunately Fight Club is in for a very dramatic surprise and I don't think any of you will like it. I think those of you with a conscience will be embarrassed and depressed, egomaniacs like yourself will probably experience panicked denial, and the rest will simply quit the game or start a new syndicate.

So enjoy this victory. I never realized just how large of an iceberg was underneath the tip, nor the rot at its very core.

Ben Weston
11-01-2013, 03:26 PM
what's so good about join dates?