PDA

View Full Version : New Bugs and Issues; Mods read!

Tito89
10-29-2013, 09:12 PM
In this thread I am aiming to compile all the current issues and bugs affecting the MAJORITY of MW players. Please no individual problems as it will not be included in the list below.

Issues and Bugs

1.The changed war date, we want it returned to the 22nd
2.Unfair match ups
3.Point high players score in WD
4.Losing to players weaker than you
5.Llp advantage in boss events
6.Stat Inflation (slow down)
7.On Android Tablets / devices, have seen level ups but no skill points
8.Still continuous game crashing on android
9.Getting internet code errors when trying to build certain buildings (device?)
10.Valour bonuses appear not to work (ie +1 bonus, some raids no valour awarded)

HGF69
10-30-2013, 01:53 AM
Unfair match ups
Point high players score in WD
Losing to players weaker than you (don't give me that skill point p!sh)
Llp advantage in boss events

Feck it like anything will be done by gree about any if these lol

Einszwei
10-30-2013, 03:38 AM
stat inflation the fact my llp at level 54 has 2 million A and 2.5 million D in 2 months while my main has less than a million in both areas at level 128 my mllp is level 12 790k attack and defense how unfair is this? if my llp attacks my main boom 450 WD points cough it up

Flash0810
10-30-2013, 05:38 AM
On Android Tablets / devices, have seen level ups but no stats (the 3 stat points) given. Have only seen this on current release of MW.

Long dong silver
10-30-2013, 06:39 AM
Still no nation/flag bonus for android.!
Still continuous game crashing on android

How long have GREEd had to fix this.?

Cheers
Lee

Godhand
10-30-2013, 07:43 AM
still getting internet code errors when trying to build certain buildings like my ship yard and dry docks

Janoe123
10-30-2013, 08:27 AM
Unfair match ups

absolulty right

Luuzer
10-30-2013, 01:39 PM
Unfair match ups

why did U leave out the bonus units not working. e.g extra valor from raiding etc. Now they are giving them up for war...poor ppl who will spend gold on the units that dont actually work. It has been like this for 10 months. I should get +3 valor from raids EVERY time, no matter what, sometimes I get 0, so that bonus is NOT working at all

One man army
10-30-2013, 03:45 PM
Well this is all bs I hope they get this fixed soon

Perilous
10-30-2013, 04:38 PM
Reduce the advantage llp's have in boss events

Emerald_
10-31-2013, 12:55 AM
Android does have a nation/flag bonus, it is just not listed separately like it is on iOS. So if you choose Germany, 10% gets added to your Ground atk and Ground def in your bonus section. For the Stamina and Energy bonus it might not be listed in your bonus section but you are still getting the bonus, just check your timer when either one rolls over.

Tito89
10-31-2013, 01:31 AM
Android does have a nation/flag bonus, it is just not listed separately like it is on iOS. So if you choose Germany, 10% gets added to your Ground atk and Ground def in your bonus section. For the Stamina and Energy bonus it might not be listed in your bonus section but you are still getting the bonus, just check your timer when either one rolls over.

Good to know, ill knock this one off the list.