PDA

View Full Version : Servers catch on fire?

ILikeTheAbuse
10-29-2013, 08:50 PM
GREE servers all catch on fire?

iOS transfer was working, now it's not.
Illegal Automatics are back to "Coming Soon".
A Syn Member's LTB's are reverting one level, and the prize is gone from their inventory.
LTQ has reverted 3 levels of Normal mode that were already completed... And if it lasts another hour I can't complete the LTQ normal mode like I'm currently scheduled to.
Stats are 100k off half the time I load my account.

crazyman1
10-29-2013, 09:02 PM
first and dont care

TZora
10-29-2013, 11:37 PM
first and dont care
you want a medal for being first to reply?

and why don't you care? you don't care about the game or you don't care about gree? do you think others care that you care or don't care? if you care to not care then why do you care to reply and say you don't care? the reason why gree doesn't care is because you care to post you don't care. whether you care or don't care but you care to say you don't care, do we care? and so on ..

JakeCullen
10-29-2013, 11:40 PM

and why don't you care? you don't care about the game or you don't care about gree? do you think others care that you care or don't care? if you care to not care then why do you care to reply and say you don't care? the reason why gree doesn't care is because you care to post you don't care. whether you care or don't care but you care to say you don't care, do we care? and so on ..

That took care of it :-)

TZora
10-29-2013, 11:50 PM
technically, "first" is the person who created the thread. the "first" person who replied to the thread has actually "second" post (look on the right side). i seriously don't understand what is up with this "first" hysteria :o

JakeCullen
10-30-2013, 12:15 AM
With regards to the thread, I would say the illegal automatics issue is the only one true for me :-)

HavingFun
10-30-2013, 12:20 AM
Seventh!! (Sixth to reply, now I'm confused) :)

real badman
10-30-2013, 01:17 AM

The use of word "CARE" is damn too high in this post. :D lol. I'm still laughing.