PDA

View Full Version : 126 wins, but no Graveyard Throat Cutter for 103

ILikeTheAbuse
10-29-2013, 08:40 PM
It seems that GREE still hasn't fixed the individual war goal prizes.

Dipstik
10-29-2013, 09:41 PM
First!

Where are the prizes listed?

BigMoney
10-29-2013, 09:45 PM
I believe you don't get credit for defensive wins (i.e. someone loses a fight to you).

Cliffo
10-29-2013, 09:51 PM
I believe you don't get credit for defensive wins (i.e. someone loses a fight to you).

What??? so how do you know how many "wins" you actually have done??? pretty hard to keep track of 1000, especially if you are the DL!!!

And how could gree track it anyway.... and if they are smart enough to have the ability to track it, then why in hell can't they release an event without stuffing everything else up????

Dipstik
10-29-2013, 09:54 PM
It's very easy to track defensive vs offensive wins. You don't get credit for defensive wins in pvp either.

BigMoney
10-29-2013, 09:55 PM
Perhaps I should retract the statement. Someone in DFA had 1003 wins, and got the Axe. I am sure he had to have had more than 3 defensive wins, but what do I know.

Edit 2: I checked with TW Lui, who has all win streak prizes, and he said he does not have the special "Last Ride" car despite having an absurd number of wins. I also noticed on some of the items, the names are different than what appears here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?72337-Battle-for-Empire-City-Graveyard-Rampage

I have Android, which doesn't show the full name, but for example the prize for #18/20 says "Midnight Sports Car", with 6000/4533 stats, but in game it says "Graveyard Sports...". Something is amiss.

Cliffo
10-29-2013, 10:16 PM
It's very easy to track defensive vs offensive wins. You don't get credit for defensive wins in pvp either.

This is not pvp dippy.... in case you hadn't noticed.....

in war, when someone hits you and they lose, your win count goes up by 1.....
I can't see how Gree can track this or expect us to track it, especially as there were no goals in our list to track against!!! Only fair thing to do is to go off our totals at the end....

Actually, only fair thing to do was nuke it and leave it nuked.....

Cliffo
10-29-2013, 10:18 PM
Perhaps I should retract the statement. Someone in DFA had 1003 wins, and got the Axe. I am sure he had to have had more than 3 defensive wins, but what do I know.

Yeah, unlikely he didn't get at least 4 defensive wins.... but you never know.....

But thanks for the info BM

PawnXIIX
10-29-2013, 11:44 PM
...We're still working on prizes for steps 1/20 through 11/20; those will be scripted out today.

The prize you are referring to is prize 9/20 - they were still working on it when you made the posts. We had some players in our group find some new prizes in their inventory a few hours ago, so maybe they finally got the rest out. If not, they're still working on it.

Cliffo
10-29-2013, 11:49 PM
Well i'm missing 20/20 for my main and 17/20 for my mini now that i've done a countback..... tickets sent to Gree with Screenshots...... Let's hope common sense prevails.....

Dipstik
10-30-2013, 06:04 AM
This is not pvp dippy.... in case you hadn't noticed.....

That's the best argument you could come up with, huh?

dispohero
10-30-2013, 08:04 AM
I would tend to agree with you DURING the event, but knowing the halfassed way Gree tends to code/fix errors, my guess is they just ran a script to look at wins and handed out prizes based on that, not taking the extra step to lookup how many of those wins were defensive. Then, as is now expected by most, they f'ed up the distribution part.

This also tracks with MW, where they nixed the LTQ in the first few hours, but then reinstated a corrected version DURING the event, and defensive wins DID NOT count.

The Giver
10-30-2013, 08:34 AM
Given that the Splash screen in game STATED 1000, wins for the AXE, maybe incorrectly, I assumed, you needed 1000 Wins.........

If you had needed to attack and win 1000 times, then It has to state that, otherwise its false advertising....

In war, if someone attacks you and loses - does your team not get points, and you also! Therefore, its not the same as PvP, plain and simple, its FRAUD - if you did the number of wins corresponding to the prize, you MUST get it. Simple.

HTCBC
10-30-2013, 09:00 AM
I Feel for all the people that didnt see the flash screen on the first fight. They didnt even know about the event so didnt even get to try. im not 100% sure but a lot of crews dont fight the first hour due to poor match ups.

Its just another gree mess up that handed over nice prizes to more top teams. Its a shame :(

The Giver
10-30-2013, 09:08 AM
The splash screen continued through the Battle, I have screenshots from Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

HTCBC
10-30-2013, 09:13 AM
I didnt see it then i stand corrected thanks.

After 56 fights i didnt see it on my main account after the first fight (Android and Iphone)

Cliffo
10-30-2013, 02:14 PM
That's the best argument you could come up with, huh?
had to come up with something simple, so you'd understand.....

The Giver
10-30-2013, 02:15 PM
Oh the Pony will still troll, its what they do