PDA

View Full Version : Gree - thanks for a normal LTQ...finally!

The Slapper
10-29-2013, 05:31 PM
I seem to do plenty of beeyaaaching on here, so I wanted to say thanks to Gree for finally rolling out an LTQ that doesn't needlessly run up a player's XP. It's nice to be able to get through an LTQ without leveling up multiple times for once. Just when I said I'd never do another LTQ, Gree does something well, so I slapped some gold down.

Bout time...and thanks!

P.S. the beginner version needs to be flushed down the toilet w the growler I took this morning...it just didn't feel right to say thank you without pointing out a fault...hahahaha!

Lebsta
10-29-2013, 05:32 PM
total agree re XP

H8er-aid
10-29-2013, 05:38 PM
Very nice ltq . Don't forget to remove the targets afterwards maps are starting to look like rush hour downtown. :)

wetwebster
10-29-2013, 05:52 PM
They did screw up the kindle again. As Amazon doesn't offer an upgrade. Kindle users are unable to load maps or do any syndicate events

Sverige
10-30-2013, 12:13 PM
So don't play on Kindle. Agree with the rest, thx for a good LTQ

grumpster
10-30-2013, 01:16 PM
this LTQ sucks the big one ..... wut a way for gree to get peeps to buy gold .... make it so non gold players cant pre hit maps .... pfft way to go gree .... bunch of greedy pricks

Muj
10-30-2013, 02:51 PM
this LTQ sucks the big one ..... wut a way for gree to get peeps to buy gold .... make it so non gold players cant pre hit maps .... pfft way to go gree .... bunch of greedy pricks
lolwhat?