PDA

View Full Version : What does the game update change regarding the unit cap? IT'S OVER 2000!!!

TheOracle
10-29-2013, 02:34 PM
Hey everyone!

After gathering feedback on the forums for some time, we are now implementing a change that many players wanted. The ally cap will now be increased so players can potentially bring 1000 more units to battle.

The way the ally cap worked, players could bring 4 units per ally they had, up to a total of 2000 units/500 allies. With this update we are pushing out, players will now be able to bring 6 units per ally, up to a total of 3000 units per 500 allies. This update will be going out today.

This will surely change PVP and World Domination events! Feel free to post your thoughts on this change in this topic.

SevenO9
10-29-2013, 02:37 PM
Good idea but raising the ally cap to 750 (5 per level) would have been the better option imho.

Thief
10-29-2013, 02:37 PM
Indifferent.

I might be able to bring Valor units into battle now....but honestly this is such a short term change and doesn't really impact anyone but the really powerful players...as they can now bring that many more powerful units to battle.

mickymacirl
10-29-2013, 02:38 PM
Finally... also excellent.

candyson
10-29-2013, 02:44 PM
Now I have a use for my valor, lol, need a couple hundred more EAD's to fill the ranks

SPWD
10-29-2013, 02:56 PM
Will we be getting a vault upgrade pleeeeeeeeeease?

candyson
10-29-2013, 02:57 PM
Will we be getting a vault upgrade pleeeeeeeeeease?
There's no need for a vault upgrade...
When the anniversary center came out, the vault was $10 million

tayyib
10-29-2013, 02:57 PM
Are you gonna post Mexico's winner list after war of Italy or we should expect bit sooner.

andymac106
10-29-2013, 03:02 PM
Finally... also excellent.

You'll be that much closer to 50m stats

ploop
10-29-2013, 03:02 PM
thx oracle

chbranch
10-29-2013, 03:22 PM
How is the new top 6 units per ally going to be decided outta 4 unit categories?

candyson
10-29-2013, 03:31 PM
How is the new top 6 units per ally going to be decided outta 4 unit categories?
You can have 3000 units of only infantry units if you want

Bobar
10-29-2013, 03:36 PM
would love to see those 3000.... or at least my weakest (without calculating the approx. one)

vorm
10-29-2013, 03:45 PM
Good idea but raising the ally cap to 750 (5 per level) would have been the better option imho.

^^This. Along with keeping the level requirement of 5 allies per level. That would me you would have to get to level 150 to use 3000 units which would make the higher level players stronger, and thus take a small bit of the pain away from leveling up.

tayyib
10-29-2013, 03:58 PM
In which aspect it will change wd and pvp?

Tito89
10-29-2013, 04:25 PM
In which aspect it will change wd and pvp?

Player strength.

This is good news, in the long run.

KingDante!
10-29-2013, 04:50 PM
Sooooo... how much are you increasing boss health after this update?

MagnusDux
10-29-2013, 05:00 PM
Sooooo... how much are you increasing boss health after this update?

100% most likely, you think Gree[d] would lose on xtra $ in their poketses?!? lmao

They chose the WORST suggested implementations and xpect all to be jolly - only ones like some super fixers aka mikmak will do a pp in their panties rofl

Wai
10-29-2013, 05:58 PM
I'm not certain why there is over exuberance with this change.

What does it change? Everyone has 1000 allies whereas once before they had 500.

Everyone has 3000 units instead of 2000.

Everyone had to do more events etc etc to get their stats back to where they where comparatively before. It all comes at a cost in $.

So what is the purpose of this and what is the advantage for you. I don't see any advantage in the longer term at all.

Unit reward strength can now be reduced. Most will be carrying junk units for a long time yet and you will be obliged to spend you bucks to improve you base unit strength. In real terms you go backwards, not forwards.

I may have missed the point entirely, I'm just not convinced it was rolled out correctly if it was to be rolled out.

Hondo
10-29-2013, 06:44 PM
Hey everyone!

After gathering feedback on the forums for some time, we are now implementing a change that many players wanted. The ally cap will now be increased so players can potentially bring 1000 more units to battle.

The way the ally cap worked, players could bring 4 units per ally they had, up to a total of 2000 units/500 allies. With this update we are pushing out, players will now be able to bring 6 units per ally, up to a total of 3000 units per 500 allies. This update will be going out today.

This will surely change PVP and World Domination events! Feel free to post your thoughts on this change in this topic.

Since you are gathering feedback on the forums could you please implement some sort of organization to our units?

mreilly
10-29-2013, 06:55 PM
I'm not certain why there is over exuberance with this change.

What does it change? Everyone has 1000 allies whereas once before they had 500.

Everyone has 3000 units instead of 2000.

Everyone had to do more events etc etc to get their stats back to where they where comparatively before. It all comes at a cost in $.

So what is the purpose of this and what is the advantage for you. I don't see any advantage in the longer term at all.

Unit reward strength can now be reduced. Most will be carrying junk units for a long time yet and you will be obliged to spend you bucks to improve you base unit strength. In real terms you go backwards, not forwards.

I may have missed the point entirely, I'm just not convinced it was rolled out correctly if it was to be rolled out.

It doesn't change anything for anyone. All it does is add a bit of change\excitement for everyone until they realize everyones stats changing doesn't gain anyone an advantage... those who are already over powered will stay that way.. those that arent will stay that way.

goober
10-29-2013, 07:34 PM
Can you clarify how the 6 units will be chosen? is it the same 1-of-each inf, grnd, air, sea, plus 2 more or just top 3,000 across the board? or something else?

Wai
10-29-2013, 07:54 PM
Can you clarify how the 6 units will be chosen? is it the same 1-of-each inf, grnd, air, sea, plus 2 more or just top 3,000 across the board? or something else?

Assuming that remains the same which it will, then when you attack, you will take with you your biggest 3,000 attack dogs (highest attack stat). When you defend (on being attacked) you have with you your biggest 3,000 defenders (highest defensive stats).

Hope that helps.

Wai
10-29-2013, 08:01 PM
It doesn't change anything for anyone. All it does is add a bit of change\excitement for everyone until they realize everyones stats changing doesn't gain anyone an advantage... those who are already over powered will stay that way.. those that arent will stay that way.

In the longer term it will be as it is right now (almost).

But the gulf between the most powerful (a handful) and he rest will widen. The least powerful will become weaker. The $ spend and time commitment will have to increase.

In real terms it achieves nothing except more time and $ to get back to your previous power ratio of stats/unit used.

I didn't see a great push for this change from the players. What I saw was great initiating in-house salesmanship on these boards and a few players jumped on board.

Baseking5646
10-29-2013, 08:38 PM
This totally boosted my stats like 40k hahaha

bushobama
10-29-2013, 09:11 PM
In the longer term it will be as it is right now (almost).

But the gulf between the most powerful (a handful) and he rest will widen. The least powerful will become weaker. The $ spend and time commitment will have to increase.

In real terms it achieves nothing except more time and $ to get back to your previous power ratio of stats/unit used.

I didn't see a great push for this change from the players. What I saw was great initiating in-house salesmanship on these boards and a few players jumped on board.

Oracle said it was due to high player demand though so it must be true, the writing was in serious blue afterall. Let's see if they move the next war date, and see how close they are really paying attention to player demand.

Mila Relyt
10-29-2013, 11:58 PM
Can we get this for KA instead of 500 units?

Richard79
10-30-2013, 12:56 AM
Ok most my faction members have 3000 units now but do not! Im am on android is there a problem?

free play
10-30-2013, 01:27 AM
since you listened to this, when are you going to listen to us about your match up formula , it ruining the game, one good move, thanks for that, keep making it happen for us, here's loads of info on the forum to do with ideas and the biggest one at the mo is match up issues

Hotshots
10-30-2013, 01:46 AM
Player strength.

This is good news, in the long run.

Hate to say but my att jumped 200k and my def jumped almost 400k after this. Oracle is right it has changed fvf and wd , it now means you'll be unable to win against most people lol

Kimm
10-30-2013, 03:50 AM
With me it had the amazing change of jumping from 1950 or something, to 19500 or something. Too bad the stats didn't really makes that jump lol. Small android bug I'm guessing...

Maverick0073
10-30-2013, 05:57 AM
This is still a load of bull.. It should have been level based.. So at lvl 100 you still get 500 and at level 200 you would have 1000 . And at level 300have 1500. Then it makes it worth while leveling. This is just a waste of time. Wake up greed

Maverick0073
10-30-2013, 05:59 AM
This is still a load of bull.. It should have been level based.. So at lvl 100 you still get 500 allies and at level 200 you would have 1000 . And at level 300have 1500. Then it makes it worth while leveling. This is just a waste of time. Wake up greed.

elangomatt
10-30-2013, 06:18 AM
I'd give up the extra 1000 units just to be able to see what units are at the BOTTOM of my attack and defense list. Oh and some sort of SORTING function for inventory too! The extra allies only added like one third of 1% to my stats I think since the extra units are just coming from the bottom of the barrel.

Maverick0073
10-30-2013, 06:31 AM
I am convinced that ..the new targets they added to the maps are actually gree programmers...they have soo many ,they wonder around aimlessly walking into each other and have no clue where to go or what to do. I have great fun thinking they are gree programmers and every time I tap one , I squash the idiot. Keep up the great work not listening to what you customers want and doing your own crap that annoys everyone.. I see you now screwed cc as well with the new targets and 1000000000 taps to complete a stage. You are amazing greed

Duckman
10-30-2013, 06:49 AM
Kindle Users did not get the update! Still at 2000. Hosed again, thanks GREE! I did not see Game Testers in the list of targets for the FLTQ! Maybe there are none!

Wai
10-30-2013, 07:12 AM
For those that declared stats inflation was a bad thing. Here it is.

And for those that think their stats have improved. The reality is they have not. You have most likely gone backwards in real terms. The extra 1,000 units can include tree snipers or other junk units you all wanted to dump some time ago on these boards. Awesome. So work out your average A & D per unit before and after and see how well you have really done.

Kara T
10-30-2013, 07:56 AM
Just a comment.....leaving the ally cap at 500 Is The Right Decision......

Increasing the Ally count would have further limited the number of opponents that you could raid or attack.....not my idea of fun for a war game

elangomatt
10-30-2013, 08:07 AM
Just a comment.....leaving the ally cap at 500 Is The Right Decision......

Increasing the Ally count would have further limited the number of opponents that you could raid or attack.....not my idea of fun for a war game

You can still raid and attack "allies". The only people that won't ever appear on your rivals list are faction-mates.

Janoe123
10-30-2013, 08:47 AM
thx gree, finally something that has no profit for llp's

aikjones
11-01-2013, 04:18 AM
Indifferent.

I might be able to bring Valor units into battle now....but honestly this is such a short term change and doesn't really impact anyone but the really powerful players...as they can now bring that many more powerful units to battle.

Get more powerful....

Admiral Sato
11-02-2013, 06:37 AM
Sweet for my HLPs. Doesn't make a difference for my LLPs though. LoL.

vNastIER
11-02-2013, 07:02 PM
There's no need for a vault upgrade...
When the anniversary center came out, the vault was $10 million

the LE that got away. Man i wish I had one of those bad boys. Couldnt save enough and had some "spoons" taking it all away. dam u pacifist lol

Ryans67
11-02-2013, 09:40 PM
Games a joke anyways. Spend hundreds of thousands for top level stats, only to have half of top ten able to raid you. Or spend for top ten prizes since the beginning, and anyone who played the last month can now raid you. Great job Gree. You could F up a wet dream.

goldacre84
11-08-2013, 01:35 AM
Games a joke anyways. Spend hundreds of thousands for top level stats, only to have half of top ten able to raid you. Or spend for top ten prizes since the beginning, and anyone who played the last month can now raid you. Great job Gree. You could F up a wet dream.

You need to get out more mate. Lol

adaschum
11-08-2013, 06:23 PM
Just realized we have more levels, did this just happen.

Spetsnaz
11-11-2013, 02:34 AM
The main post didn't tell us how many units we bring in if our account is less then level 100. What are the tiers for the units?

Spetsnaz
11-11-2013, 02:35 AM
Hey everyone!

The main post didn't tell us how many units we bring in if our account is less then level 100. What are the tiers for the units?

Deathship
12-20-2013, 09:41 AM
Why I cant do a faction post for recruitment? it says my account doesn't has access?

Ysae Kaeps ASU
12-24-2013, 03:51 AM
Why I cant do a faction post for recruitment? it says my account doesn't has access?

Once you get passed the lazy dog question (after post 10), log out and log back in and voila.