PDA

View Full Version : RussianMafiaKillers is recruiting! Top 150/100

Josh611
10-29-2013, 09:05 AM
War is over, we have cut dead weight, and we are recruiting again

We finished 157 in Mexico. We will be doing 150 or 100 next war.
We did not participate in the first 4 hours of the battle last time, making us miss top 150

We have many players who can do over 100k points and many who make sure we finish the Faction LTQs

We use the Dockbot. It is a grouome bot that tracks war attendance, sorts your intel, stores your intel, and makes things much easier. We had over 150 teams scouted last war, if not more. If any of your factions are interested in using this, pm me. If you know of anyone who used one last war, ask them about it. I guarantee you they loved it

As for our requirements. Not necessarily a point requirement, but an Attendance requirement. Since we can track attendance, you will be needed to be at at least half of the roll calls. You will also be required to use groupme.

If you are interested in joining, please fill out the following and PM me or post here. Pm's receive the fastest response. We are a fun team to play with. There is always stuf going on in our chat.

Level
Att/Def Stats
How active are you
What time zone are you in?
How many points you scored in Mexico
How many points you can score in Italy
Would you be willing to participate in a Gold Pool? (Not set in stone that we will be doin g it, just discussing it) Not a requirement at all, just looking for opinions.
Why are you looking for a new faction?

Here are our bonuses

Casualty Rate: -10%
Health Regen: -30% MAX
Ground Attack: +25%
Air Attack: +20%
Infantry Attack: +30%
Sea Attack: +15%
Infantry Defense, Ground Defense, Air Defense, Sea Defense: +35%, ALL MAXED
Building Defense: +30%
Building Output: +35% MAX
Guild Member Increase: +36, Can have a team of 56