PDA

View Full Version : romanic cathedral

keeskiller
10-29-2013, 05:52 AM
Unable to build it???

i wrecked down my space center for it. have 113 million (i need 112,5) and i am unalbe to build.. it says check your internet and try again?

WHADAFAWK.. i tried to rebuild my space center. Voila it worked, quickly attacked some and got myselve back to 113 million but still no luck..

what am i doing wrong? My faction members are building it.. so whyyyyyyyyy

i will lose that 23 million today if I don't find a solution a.s.a.p.

please please please help me out.

rebooted the game several times, and my phone. please help out

Tito89
10-29-2013, 05:57 AM
Do a mission like force degradation, i find that after completing something like that my game refreshes and can allow me to check my faction forum, so it may work for your building but its not foolproof.

S&H Max
10-29-2013, 06:00 AM
first thing look if your cement is still up (mine is in a corner I always forget to check it)

If not climb to 125mil (raw cost) maybe the server jsut have a little issue figering out your bonus.

Anyway good luck on your over-vaulting!

Wheeler
10-29-2013, 06:00 AM
It's not even showing up for me yet.

keeskiller
10-29-2013, 06:02 AM
first thing look if your cement is still up (mine is in a corner I always forget to check it)

If not climb to 125mil (raw cost) maybe the server jsut have a little issue figering out your bonus.

Anyway good luck on your over-vaulting!

omg i ****ING love you

but i never had problems before!! did not thought about that man, i always leave it down, because than i get raided less.. you know.

but does that mean i always paid the full price for the mad scientist lab etc.?

dang i really love you man, ps i am not gay. but ** you saved my day

S&H Max
10-29-2013, 06:03 AM
yep that mean you always overpay 10%....

keeskiller
10-29-2013, 06:05 AM
yep that mean you always overpay 10%....

haha to bad from my money, but i dont care only did the scientist lab to level 5 and 1.. so thanks for the tip man.

how can i repay your super fast reply? i have a second account with some concrete? i can donate it to your faction? xD

S&H Max
10-29-2013, 06:14 AM
lol we are fine for concrete, wish you good luck and dont cross my path in game when you are overvault ;)

Zulfiqaar
10-29-2013, 08:13 AM
Similar thing happened to my mad lab - it said cost was 92m and wouldnt let me upgrade until i got it. When i actually did uphrade, it only cost me 83m..

Godhand
10-30-2013, 07:02 AM
I'm having the same exact problem with building my water buildings, the shipyard and the dry docks. It won't build even though the box turns green I received the same error code. Now it's becoming a real problem that I'm doing missions which are requiring me to have an advance dry dock. I can't build it to even upgrade it though. Can anyone help me?

Tardavic
10-30-2013, 04:31 PM
Hey guys,

We appreciate you reporting this and just wanted to let you know that our engineers are aware of this and have been looking into this.

We will try and keep you guys up-to-date on anything new and thanks for your patience!