PDA

View Full Version : I touch Badgers

Einszwei
10-29-2013, 01:36 AM
Screw this game I'm done if this crap continues oh wait, it is going to continue, I have been here since Brazil when I was so proud to be in a faction that ranked top 1000 and getting that Yulian Class invader to being unsatisfied with a top 400 finish. I have been through fun times and rough times where I have nearly quit the game. I have spent actual money like a A$$ on this game a few times to the point on which I now am quite frankly "forced" to quit. If the next war is not moved back I will quit, if GREE doesn't make this fair for all I will quit if gree doesnt stop being GREEdy i will quit.

Nowdays LLP get stats in the millions after a few days, for example my llp has 2 million attack and 2.5 million defense and I started it a 2 months ago and I have spent no money on it, he got 100 bosses that 50 win and win streak unit and the units from the WD before, my hlp has lower stats and it took forever to get stats that high. I remember in the day when 100k was an achievement and when I finally broke it I was so proud, now I basically get 100k stats from 1 god damn unit and for my hlp I get Jack Sh!t because I can't beat boss 40! stupid right? I spent a year and a half on that account and guess what it has been surpassed by an account at level 43 with 2 months gameplay in it.

Enough of my ranting

-Sincerely Badger toucher (thanks Mojojo)

Tito89
10-29-2013, 02:09 AM
Its a sad truth, in crime city i broke 200k in 3 days of boss hunting, and i didnt even make the final prize. stat inflation is an understatement, its more stat expeditiousness.

Dutchie
10-29-2013, 03:13 AM
GREE want people to create new accounts, second, third or how ever many accounts you can handle and you did just that. See you in Italy!

Einszwei
10-29-2013, 03:15 AM
GREE want people to create new accounts, second, third or how ever many accounts you can handle and you did just that. See you in Italy!

I may not be around for italy, FTG

Turks
10-29-2013, 03:32 AM
Everything you said is true and it is frustrating, but you will still be back.

MojoJojo
10-29-2013, 04:58 AM
Screw this game I'm done if this crap continues oh wait, it is going to continue, I have been here since Brazil when I was so proud to be in a faction that ranked top 1000 and getting that Yulian Class invader to being unsatisfied with a top 400 finish. I have been through fun times and rough times where I have nearly quit the game. I have spent actual money like a A$$ on this game a few times to the point on which I now am quite frankly "forced" to quit. If the next war is not moved back I will quit, if GREE doesn't make this fair for all I will quit if gree doesnt stop being GREEdy i will quit.

Nowdays LLP get stats in the millions after a few days, for example my llp has 2 million attack and 2.5 million defense and I started it a 2 months ago and I have spent no money on it, he got 100 bosses that 50 win and win streak unit and the units from the WD before, my hlp has lower stats and it took forever to get stats that high. I remember in the day when 100k was an achievement and when I finally broke it I was so proud, now I basically get 100k stats from 1 god damn unit and for my hlp I get Jack Sh!t because I can't beat boss 40! stupid right? I spent a year and a half on that account and guess what it has been surpassed by an account at level 43 with 2 months gameplay in it.

Enough of my ranting

-Sincerely Badger toucher (thanks Mojojo)

Thanks for the Shout out. lmao when I saw my badger comment in the forum.
About what you said, It does suck. We could all come back in 6 months and get 20 mil stats from 1 war. lol
Too many great players are quitting this game, It would suck to have you go too. Hang in there. Gree is bound to screw up and make this game better.

Tito89
10-29-2013, 05:08 AM
...Gree is bound to screw up and make this game better.

This will happen, after some mega debacle a good while back gree released the interpol ltq which people loved, despite grees failings they do know when an error is made and try to fix it.

thundarr
10-29-2013, 05:12 AM
Even if they make it better the bad taste people have from spending a fortune on the game and getting nothing will never go away.

Tito89
10-29-2013, 05:27 AM
Even if they make it better the bad taste people have from spending a fortune on the game and getting nothing will never go away.

True, but gree must know this, accept it and just make us forget for a bit.

HGF69
10-29-2013, 05:52 AM
Whats this got to do with inappropriate behaviour with badgers?

MojoJojo
10-29-2013, 06:28 AM
Whats this got to do with inappropriate behaviour with badgers?

Check out the poll: Listen to this poll gree.
It's just something random that I put in. Amazingly more people have voted to touch badgers than have war twice a month... Go figure.

Einszwei
10-29-2013, 10:46 PM
Check out the poll: Listen to this poll gree.
It's just something random that I put in. Amazingly more people have voted to touch badgers than have war twice a month... Go figure.

badgers don't give me fricking holes in my pocket unlike something I know...