PDA

View Full Version : "Listen" to this poll Gree!

MojoJojo
10-28-2013, 11:48 PM
This is a no brainer for all of us, but gree doesn't seem to get the point. Let's give it to them in a simple poll form. If we all yell loud enough, they will change. Like the presaging fiasco. Let's spell it out for them. We don't want war every two weeks. 1 month please.

vorm
10-28-2013, 11:55 PM
I'm assuming you are referring to the one I starter here (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?72683-When-should-the-next-war-be)?

Nice to see you guys feel the same way, they might actually listen to you. Doubtful, but they might.

Rexhom
10-29-2013, 12:03 AM
Man that badger looks tempting but i think I'm going to go with 1 war a month.

MojoJojo
10-29-2013, 12:34 AM
Man that badger looks tempting but i think I'm going to go with 1 war a month.

Multiple choice poll. The sky is the limit my friend.

MojoJojo
10-29-2013, 12:59 AM
More players are gonna have to vote and complain to get this fixed. Be heard! Vote!

Xela
10-29-2013, 01:03 AM
36 days a year just for WD...that is more than enough.

Luuzer
10-29-2013, 01:17 AM
my vote is given

Einszwei
10-29-2013, 01:20 AM
I touch badgers I laughed so had at that option so therefore I voted for it as well as stop smoking Crank (crack???)

Syros
10-29-2013, 01:27 AM
You're assuming anyone at Gree actually reads the forum.

Have you seen any suggestions implemented from the threads they make every once in a while asking for everyone's feed back? I haven't. They make a thread, sticky it for a few weeks to pretend like they give a damn then go on ignoring everyone.

MojoJojo
10-29-2013, 01:29 AM
I touch badgers I laughed so had at that option so therefore I voted for it as well as stop smoking Crank (crack???)

Urban dictionary
“Crank” is slang for a low purity, crystallized Methamphetamine that is administered in a powder form. Crank, like all other Methamphetamines, is a stimulant that acts on the central nervous system to increase heart rate and alertness of its users. Highs on the drug last between 8 and 24 hours, and often include a violent "crash" period where the user tends to be prone to aggression. The drug received the nickname “crank” because it was often smuggled in the crank cases of vehicles.

And I'm glad you touch badgers too. I was beginning to feel alone

Einszwei
10-29-2013, 01:37 AM
Urban dictionary
“Crank” is slang for a low purity, crystallized Methamphetamine that is administered in a powder form. Crank, like all other Methamphetamines, is a stimulant that acts on the central nervous system to increase heart rate and alertness of its users. Highs on the drug last between 8 and 24 hours, and often include a violent "crash" period where the user tends to be prone to aggression. The drug received the nickname “crank” because it was often smuggled in the crank cases of vehicles.

And I'm glad you touch badgers too. I was beginning to feel alone

I like badgers... same as cows... where has I am a cow been these days haven't heard from him in a long time has he quit?

iamnasty
10-29-2013, 03:34 AM
Gree did not forced anyone to hit the tap button, the choice is yours, STOP WHINNING !!!

Cheers👀

carl9764
10-29-2013, 03:39 AM
iamnasty if your not voting then go somewhere else we did not ask for your OPINION

Turks
10-29-2013, 03:45 AM
War once a month is perfect. More time for other events in between so factions actually have time to improve themselves before the next war. Plus I don't want every other of my weekends taken over by wars.

Wai
10-29-2013, 03:52 AM
Gree did not forced anyone to hit the tap button, the choice is yours, STOP WHINNING !!!

Cheers��

Here they come, the in-house trolls

From a previous thread (edited)
......And I do not want to see another moderator say "you don't have to do the event you know". You know very well that your company puts on events so ppl DO THEM. That is what your company does, they want ppl to DO THEM. You also know your company deals in the psychology of gamers and their addictions, so they feel THEY MUST do them or be left behind. Your company knows that very well, that's what they feed off of. So please don't tell ppl here they do not have to do them, because your company deliberately and knowingly places them in a position where they feel they must. Your company does that then turns the wick up on events and on those same ppl your company have placed in that position. Shame on you.....

carl9764
10-29-2013, 03:55 AM
Here they come, the in-house trolls

From a previous thread (edited)
......And I do not want to see another moderator say "you don't have to do the event you know". You know very well that your company puts on events so ppl DO THEM. That is what your company does, they want ppl to DO THEM. You also know your company deals in the psychology of gamers and their addictions, so they feel THEY MUST do them or be left behind. Your company knows that very well, that's what they feed off of. So please don't tell ppl here they do not have to do them, because your company deliberately and knowingly places them in a position where they feel they must. Your company does that then turns the wick up on events and on those same ppl your company have placed in that position. Shame on you.....

the name says it all lmfao

MojoJojo
10-29-2013, 04:51 AM

Cheers��

While I do understand your point, you must understand a couple of things from our point of view. Most of us like the factions that we are in. If we want to stay in these factions, we are going to have to put out some cash. Every 2 weeks is much crazier than once a month. Im guessing you are in a low faction and have very bad stats. over this last war, I gained 3mil in attack. Probably more than you have on your account, so I understand that having 2 wars in a month won't really damage your players stats. But missing one war for us big boys really sucks. We lose our competitive edge unless we fork out the big bucks to stay.
Second thing is that most of us think that this is a game or an extra hobby. 5 to 10 min per session. WD takes a lot of time if you are like me and can hit something other than the command centre. We have families that give us one weekend a month to be with the guys/girls and to have our war weekend. Most families aren't too keen on having us gone 2 weeks a month so we can keep our friends in our factions.
I understand that this reply has big words that you may not understand e.g. I and an, but try and follow along so you are not mistaken for a troll.
Cheers

thundarr
10-29-2013, 05:08 AM
Until we start voting with our wallets Gree will do whatever they can to maximize the money this game takes in. I spent 900 Gold on the last WD event that I had left over from getting the plane with the +4 energy. I have 100 Gold left and that plus whatever I get from watching videos is all I will ever have. For all intents and purposes I have quit but I am hanging around to see what Gree comes up with.

MojoJojo
10-29-2013, 06:31 AM
Not voting is the same as saying it's ok to have war twice a month.
On a side note, people prefer to touch badgers over having war twice a month 5 to 1. You learn something new everyday.

laser66
10-29-2013, 07:12 AM
Sorry guys but I really like badgers.... So I had to go with them.
But I would like war once a month rather than fortnightly .... so would my wife and family.

Hey wait a minute - did it say Badgers!!
I thought Beavers.... I really like fondling beavers!

Oh no... People are gonna think I'm really queer now.
Oh well, I guess badger fondling is probably still better than war fortnightly.

iamnasty
10-29-2013, 10:29 AM
While I do understand your point, you must understand a couple of things from our point of view. Most of us like the factions that we are in. If we want to stay in these factions, we are going to have to put out some cash. Every 2 weeks is much crazier than once a month. Im guessing you are in a low faction and have very bad stats. over this last war, I gained 3mil in attack. Probably more than you have on your account, so I understand that having 2 wars in a month won't really damage your players stats. But missing one war for us big boys really sucks. We lose our competitive edge unless we fork out the big bucks to stay.
Second thing is that most of us think that this is a game or an extra hobby. 5 to 10 min per session. WD takes a lot of time if you are like me and can hit something other than the command centre. We have families that give us one weekend a month to be with the guys/girls and to have our war weekend. Most families aren't too keen on having us gone 2 weeks a month so we can keep our friends in our factions.
I understand that this reply has big words that you may not understand e.g. I and an, but try and follow along so you are not mistaken for a troll.
Cheers

Again the choice is yours, not Gree nor anyone can forced you, if you wanted continue to be one of the BIG BOYS, BIG BOYS DON'T WHINE and get you priority right !!!!

iamnasty
10-29-2013, 10:33 AM
GREE, great job, thank you and hopefully make it at least minimum twice a month

Dutchie
10-29-2013, 10:41 AM
GREE, great job, thank you and hopefully make it at least minimum twice a month Who threw the cat amongst the pigeons ;) - Timer still says 24 days and some minutes... Maybe they removed the event and GREE are looking to replace it with another event. Who knows... they love to tinker and keeping us in the dark... they're good at that. You're definitely a minor(ity) :D

People's Front of Judea G
10-29-2013, 11:26 AM
War once a month. If gree need income, then add boost unit prizes for the final prize in all events and people will spend gold to get them, without the grind of constant war wearing everyone out.

Blade of 3
10-29-2013, 11:37 AM
Personally last war was the first time putting cash into the game for a war. I may continue to IF it was only once a month, but every 2 weeks? There is no point in even paying a dime because you would have to quadruple that over a period of 2 months.

MojoJojo
10-29-2013, 04:05 PM
Who threw the cat amongst the pigeons ;) - Timer still says 24 days and some minutes... Maybe they removed the event and GREE are looking to replace it with another event. Who knows... they love to tinker and keeping us in the dark... they're good at that. You're definitely a minor(ity) :D

Lmao, He/She does seem to be a minor(ity).

MojoJojo
10-29-2013, 06:28 PM
Bump just to make sure Gree gets the idea.

CroftyB
10-29-2013, 06:35 PM
Mojo....just an idea, why don't the big boys, or girls stop spending? Surely Gree(dy) would have to pay attention then?
We all know they only have eyes for the shareholders and profit margins :)

BTW - I voted badgers...I'd prefer beavers like laser66 but thought what the hell :D

seaagg
10-29-2013, 07:55 PM
Wow, the only surprising number there relates to badgers

Full metal jacket
10-29-2013, 08:01 PM
Friendly bump

Einszwei
10-29-2013, 10:43 PM
Not voting is the same as saying it's ok to have war twice a month.
On a side note, people prefer to touch badgers over having war twice a month 5 to 1. You learn something new everyday.

Badgers are nice

Claym0res
10-30-2013, 04:12 AM
To the top, bumper

senex morosus
10-30-2013, 04:28 AM
I voted for WD once a month but I have to be honest. This last war felt like a second job. Too many events and too many FVFs. Its no longer something to look forward to. Any of you at level 300 will notice you cant even compete in PVP with a broken rival list that shows you people at levels 164-176 and rarely any 200s or more. You can not attack them unless you click raid and you can not count on GREE support because your ticket will be ignored. So you miss out on the PVP prizes due to this issue or dedicate 24 hours of your day and consider sleep over-rated and just keep hitting that refresh button. All you CAN do is skip the event and hope that your rivals wont increase majorly with stats while you have a huge disadvantage because one of the Devs are really lazy or havent even acknowledged the issue. Honestly, the silence doesnt help at all.

MojoJojo
10-30-2013, 04:34 AM
Please vote. The badger touchers are slowly gaining ground. And we don't want gree getting any funny ideas about starting things early.

WI(AusNz)
10-30-2013, 04:37 AM
Gree internal poll:
If 1 War every 1 month = 100% potential $$ spent
And 1 War every 0.5 month = 60% potential $$ spent

RESULT: (2 wars per month = 120%) > (1 war per month = 100%)

We all prefer wars every month and would spend more on it but the aggregate of lesser $ spent added up over 2 wars makes better business sense.

Sometimes in business, it makes no sense to give the customer what they want.

MojoJojo
10-30-2013, 04:52 AM
Gree internal poll:
If 1 War every 1 month = 100% potential $$ spent
And 1 War every 0.5 month = 60% potential $$ spent

RESULT: (2 wars per month = 120%) > (1 war per month = 100%)

We all prefer wars every month and would spend more on it but the aggregate of lesser $ spent added up over 2 wars makes better business sense.

Sometimes in business, it makes no sense to give the customer what they want.

That may be true for the short term, but players are leaving in droves. Most all of us understand business to a point, but gree seems to not understand that they are driving the spenders away. High school kids have that kind of time. We don't.
Unfortunately gree seem to be living paycheck to paycheck.

Syros
11-04-2013, 01:28 PM
I saw a Gree employee post recently, maybe they'll actually view this poll if it's back on the front page.

MojoJojo
11-04-2013, 03:41 PM
I saw a Gree employee post recently, maybe they'll actually view this poll if it's back on the front page.

Thanks for the bump Syros. Unfortunately there would have to be a bunch more people complaining and voting for this to work in our favor. We'll still fight the good fight to make things sane around here, but as we all know, we fight in vane.
Gree change the war time before someone donkey punches you into submission.

Einszwei
11-06-2013, 02:52 AM
Gree change the war time before someone donkey punches you into submission.

or castrates one of there employees (im kidding)