PDA

View Full Version : GREE put the next war date back!!!

SOF
10-28-2013, 08:50 PM
Why in the world was this date changed to the 15th of November!?! This is not enough time for any faction to recuperate from the last war. What in the world is going on here!?

dpghost mobile
10-28-2013, 09:01 PM
yes, put the date back

stephen2013
10-28-2013, 09:01 PM
They set the date that everyone was happy with, and they knew that. Then they go and piss everyone off by moving it up 2 weeks.

If you're gonna set a date, stick to it. And listen to the customers for once! Gree needs to get their heads out of their asses and realize that decisions like this will drive people away from this game.

candyson
10-28-2013, 09:03 PM
The turnaround from this war to the next is so short, but what REALLY pisses me off is that they set the date and everyone is happy, and they know that. Then they go and **** it all up by moving it up 2 weeks. Are you ****ting me Gree?
And it's the same week as the CC wars also.

Gnorax
10-28-2013, 09:42 PM
That was Thanksgiving weekend

SOF
10-28-2013, 09:43 PM
How many people posted on here how happy they were with one month increments for war? I feel like we have been completely ignored. I've never bashed Gree on this forum and I try to keep all of my posts on here to the point and to further our faction, but after the insanity this past war with the glitches and crazy matchups I simply can no longer understand what they are doing unless they are giving up on this game for other projects. I feel like the insanity of events and war without appropriate breaks will be the death of this game. I truly love playing and I have been here from almost day one. Everyone is exhausted. We can't keep up with this pace.

SOF
10-28-2013, 09:45 PM
I may be mistaken, but I believe it was originally scheduled for the 22nd which is the week before. Thanksgiving is an obvious no go if they want participation, but this is far too soon.

Powerbang
10-28-2013, 09:57 PM

Thanksgiving is Thursday.

War is Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday.

Powerbang
10-28-2013, 09:57 PM
I may be mistaken, but I believe it was originally scheduled for the 22nd which is the week before. Thanksgiving is an obvious no go if they want participation, but this is far too soon.

You are correct.

carlos spicey weener
10-28-2013, 10:45 PM
Even the damn clock still says 24d:13h:15m...change the date back please and give yourselves an uppercut!

Syros
10-28-2013, 11:11 PM
It's obvious they've decided to cash out. Drive the game into the ground while taking as much money as possible before it's completely dead. I hope everyone remembers what this company has done here whenever they look at installing another game. I will *never* play another Gree game again, once my gold runs out and my faction mates are gone I'm gone too.

Tito89
10-28-2013, 11:13 PM
Not on my birthday plz gree. Change the date cause id like a day off without letting my faction down.

vorm
10-28-2013, 11:23 PM
It was not Thanksgiving weekend (for USA anyway), it was the weekend before. And yes, I was so happy they were now setting wars as one a month, I thought Gree had listened to what there customers want, now I'm pissed as well has lots of others in my faction. Hear lots of comments like "This makes me want to just quit the game". I think you're going to see a whole bunch of new sold off & abandoned bases. One of my IRL friends commented to me that it appears this game has about run it's course.

The good news is that the PS4 comes out the same day as this war starts! Works out perfect for those deciding that they have had enough of the Gree nonsense. :)

Mastert55!
10-28-2013, 11:32 PM
mine says 24 days until the next war but the date it starts is 11.15 Im very confused!

wawoftam
10-28-2013, 11:41 PM
Good to see a mod pop by to clear up the confusion.

Oh wait...... there hasn't been one.

I'm hoping the timer is correct as I won't survive another weekend like last. Wars in CC and MW at same time and playing 4 devices on each. Insanity and I won't be doing it again.

Mastert55!
10-28-2013, 11:42 PM
Good to see a mod pop by to clear up the confusion.

Oh wait...... there hasn't been one.

I'm hoping the timer is correct as I won't survive another weekend like last. Wars in CC and MW at same time and playing 4 devices on each. Insanity and I won't be doing it again.

Agreed my good sir

Luuzer
10-29-2013, 12:30 AM
many quitted already cause of last war bugs, more will follow if U put wars so tight to each other :(

SOF
10-29-2013, 02:52 PM
Gree are you listening? I will bump this post until we get a response.

Speed ump
10-29-2013, 03:25 PM
I'm in agreement. Sure was nice to have the extra time last time. It's not like they didn't fill it with other events. Three weeks just way to close. Basically it going to burn out a lot of the people. I know we can pick and chose to play only a few of the events, but to keep up you have to play them all. Personally I'd rather see events that you can finish in less time and gree still collects their money. They get paid, we get our units, and our families get more time with us. Sounds like a win win.personally I'd like to see something g like a buy it all button on some of these events. Like the ltqs, etc. then you're done and finished at one time, gree gets their money, we get more free time to raid, attack, or go see a movie.

narsly
10-29-2013, 03:44 PM
I agree with Speed... do something different.. The buy it now button is a great idea for gold spenders.! My main complaint is for the people that play multiple Gree(dy) games.. WTF with having them on the same weekend..?
Yes i am addicted to your crack... but only for so long. Too much of a good thing is too much.. Not even going to comment on how bad your games are btw... you got me... for a minute...

Bobar
10-29-2013, 03:44 PM
it was so nice to have more spare time before Mexiko. IT WAS GREAT, GREE. So why changing this again. Your first schedule was good. why do you start destroying yourself AGAIN?

Tito89
10-29-2013, 04:14 PM
#redate italy

knuckk
10-29-2013, 05:38 PM
But seriously gree let us breath I run a top 400 faction and this short time frame is wearing us thin...

CroftyB
10-29-2013, 05:42 PM
Just another nail in the coffin...."let's move it forward, we need to make up the profit deficit we are seeing, the silly buggers will spend money anyway"

That was from the fly on the wall in the conference room!

fuzzlenutz
10-29-2013, 07:10 PM
Sitting this one out unless date put back

SOF
10-30-2013, 12:19 AM
I believe a lot of people will be sitting this one out for that reason. I hope it's changed... If not I will be calling on my team to have a no gold war

Asto
10-30-2013, 01:50 AM
And bring more missions in. There's 5 at the minute and in Mexico there was 11 I believe, what a joke

Gee-2
10-30-2013, 06:17 AM
yeah this is BS. Move the dates back and stop putting crime city and modern war wars on the same weekend. Gree you are driving us away from the game.

carl9764
10-30-2013, 07:15 AM
Sitting this one out unless date put back

Same here just left my faction so as another member can be DL

MagnusDux
10-30-2013, 07:50 AM
well, I planned a travel that weekend, so no 10-15 vaults bought frm me this time u Greed ;]

I'll be connecting occasionally if there's signal on my Thuraya in Serengheti to see if lamers still outspending themselves, but otherwise no go

Hooligany
10-30-2013, 08:49 AM
Now I am confused. So is the calendar schedule thing correct or is the countdown timer correct?

Hotshots
10-30-2013, 09:37 AM
Gree is only doing this for 1 reason. Points were at an all time low last wd event . Grees not made enough cash so thinks , hmmmm what can I do to make people spend more ....
What do these suckers who play my game spend the most on ... Wd . Right lets give out even more over powered unit's to entice them to spend more money and we will do this every 2 weeks instead. These people are so addicted to my game they will spend all their money on my game (insert evil laugh)

Too sum it up you didn't waste enough of your hard earned cash on the last wd event, spend more you won't get a wd event every 2 weeks. Or best idea yet just don't spend anything and delete the game ;)

bpiv
10-30-2013, 09:52 AM
agree!

I also think they made more money with the wider time frame. I don't really know, I am just assuming.
Nevertheless developing a system would be nice, so that us (your customers), can also develop a system around it.

thundarr
10-30-2013, 10:11 AM
The WD event is beginning to lose its attraction since they are handing out units like they are going out of style. I can't devote a weekend every 3 weeks to this game. I am 99% retired now just sticking around for curiosities sake to see what Gree comes up with and to read and post on here.