PDA

View Full Version : Ideas on how to improve the game

Tyrant
10-28-2013, 07:26 PM
Add a chat between battling factions during WD, it would make the competition more fierce and give the ability to see the enemy's point of view.

Combine WD and pvp, use the system of WD except instead of WD points use BP, and use the stamina bar. This would really shake things up and make war a lot more fun. And the amount of people watching video advertisements would skyrocket, and people would still buy large amounts of gold to refill stamina.

Create a building that is like the composite factory except for attack. I think that pretty much speaks for itself.

Have more of a variety of bonuses for WD prizes, while combat bonuses are nice, I really would rather not wait a week to upgrade one building. I know this may lower your income slightly, but give us a break.

Bring back scratch tickets, while I do enjoy the day 28 unit, that's about all I enjoy, plus I'd like to win money rather than units every once in awhile.

Make factions be able to have up to 120 players. This would make merging so much easier and would make for less factions leading to more competition hence more gold spent.

XWING
10-28-2013, 09:14 PM
I like a lot of those points up there, but more than anything I would really like to see a composites attack building worth 250 gold. As we all saw this last war the distance between attacks and defense has become so extreme that its oftentimes hard for strong players to find a target. Its a win-win: we all need that attack boost and Gree gets the 250 gold per player

candyson
10-28-2013, 09:20 PM
Gree: Get an attack composites building but make the price 1000 gold, people will still buy to get that advantage and be able to actually hit people

Agent Orange
10-28-2013, 09:39 PM
Easy, have management listen to their CSRs for starters since these poor blokes are our only voice within the company.

Dafall3n
10-28-2013, 11:57 PM
I have an idea hope gree reads, tell me what u guys think. I see alot of people complaining about campers and low lvl players with ridiculous stats, why dont they just minimize the amount of units u can play even further until u reach a certain level of course this will force people to have to level up in order to use more units, and will provide more points to higher players during WD. tell me what u think?

Simple system that they could use would be like lvls 1-20 for example would raise the usage of just 1 ally every level up, and up at the top right corner it would say next lvl will utilize 1 more ally. Than at lvls 21-40 would be 2 allys per level and so on, than like lvls 280-300 would increase by like 10 allies, all the way up to the max amount of allies u could have, this would eliminate campers with high stats and people would actually want to level.

Luuzer
10-29-2013, 12:44 AM
here is what many would like:

Give us a building that costs valor to build and gives out gold (and would be non-raidable). Lvl1 maybe 1 gold for 24hr timer, lvl2 2 golds etc. Lvl 1 cost 5 000 valor? lvl 2 10 000, lvl 3 20 000 etc? Having it a limited time building would be nice too, but not mandatory.

I have an idea hope gree reads, tell me what u guys think. I see alot of people complaining about campers and low lvl players with ridiculous stats, why dont they just minimize the amount of units u can play even further until u reach a certain level of course this will force people to have to level up in order to use more units, and will provide more points to higher players during WD. tell me what u think?

Simple system that they could use would be like lvls 1-20 for example would raise the usage of just 1 ally every level up, and up at the top right corner it would say next lvl will utilize 1 more ally. Than at lvls 21-40 would be 2 allys per level and so on, than like lvls 280-300 would increase by like 10 allies, all the way up to the max amount of allies u could have, this would eliminate campers with high stats and people would actually want to level.

nope. My mini cant bring all of its units into battle and I dont care about it. Its pretty strong even without that. It will level up on bosses and on wars, rest of the things are pointless. On my main account I do ALL things greedy gree throws...but for free ;)

Dafall3n
10-29-2013, 01:06 AM
You realise even tho ur mini still maybe strong he will take a large stat hit because of the units playable and higher lvl people will eventually be higher than 95% of minis because more units are accessable. The system above could work.

Luuzer
10-29-2013, 01:19 AM
You realise even tho ur mini still maybe strong he will take a large stat hit because of the units playable and higher lvl people will eventually be higher than 95% of minis because more units are accessable. The system above could work.

my mini can bring only 1460 units to battle, over lvl 100 ppl can bring 2000 units to battle. So no worries there. Not gonna level up for that.

Dafall3n
10-29-2013, 01:31 AM
Yah but that's at the rate of 5 allies per lvl. Reread my system with that in effect your ally number for what ever your lvl is now would drop.. thus reducing your units..thus reducing or stats making u weaker. Than people who are lvl 100 would have a larger ally pool and advantage.

Serious F
10-29-2013, 01:33 AM
As the stupidity of the developer is growing...and the stock market already is showing that GREE isn't working properly..
I would say that deleting the game is the best improvement possible

Dafall3n
10-29-2013, 01:36 AM
So u being lvl 73 u would only have about 63 allies to use until u hit lvl 80 than u would be getting 4 allies per lvl and so on

Dafall3n
10-29-2013, 01:51 AM
Or if they have to, the appropriate amount would prob be lvls 1-50 is 1 ally per lvl than 51-100 Is 2 per lvl and so on. To help spread it out more.

Tito89
10-29-2013, 02:14 AM
5 gold slot machine, awarding 1 billion $ or 1000 gold or free energy refills, im sure gold players would spend money for something like this. Of course it needs to be slightly rigged in grees favour but how else could they make money on a machine that favours the big prizes?

nkeywithdnb
10-29-2013, 04:23 AM
I love the new Boss Missions but it shouldn't be so easy for lower level players. Even out the cost for levels. Your long term & faithful players who have been paying you for so long shouldn't have to shell out so much money if your new player can finish it gold free. I love the new boss events but I just wish it was a little more fair all the way across the board. If I have to spend 4 vaults at the top tier than so should a level 40 player. Just Saying

Luuzer
10-29-2013, 10:09 AM
Yah but that's at the rate of 5 allies per lvl. Reread my system with that in effect your ally number for what ever your lvl is now would drop.. thus reducing your units..thus reducing or stats making u weaker. Than people who are lvl 100 would have a larger ally pool and advantage.

not really, my minis last units that fit into army are just with attack of 3 ;) and my minis top 45 units are better than my mains account :cool: so if it makes me weaker, it makes everyone around me weaker. Only badside is during wars, rest of the time it doesnt matter much

Thief
10-29-2013, 10:37 AM
Add a chat between battling factions during WD, it would make the competition more fierce and give the ability to see the enemy's point of view.

Combine WD and pvp, use the system of WD except instead of WD points use BP, and use the stamina bar. This would really shake things up and make war a lot more fun. And the amount of people watching video advertisements would skyrocket, and people would still buy large amounts of gold to refill stamina.

Create a building that is like the composite factory except for attack. I think that pretty much speaks for itself.

Have more of a variety of bonuses for WD prizes, while combat bonuses are nice, I really would rather not wait a week to upgrade one building. I know this may lower your income slightly, but give us a break.

Bring back scratch tickets, while I do enjoy the day 28 unit, that's about all I enjoy, plus I'd like to win money rather than units every once in awhile.

Make factions be able to have up to 120 players. This would make merging so much easier and would make for less factions leading to more competition hence more gold spent.

I like the idea of Chat between opposing Factions.

I dislike the idea of using BP system during WD events. This has so many potential issues since this is determined by the strenth of your opponent and his/her rank. Those who have a high rank would be punished or you would also be punished by being strong? (as if you go against a weaker faction you won't be able to score high BP)

I can't believe gree hasn't sold an attack building yet....seems like common sense.

Agree on a variety of boosts and bonuses.

Indifferent on Scratchers. What i would like to see is players need to log in continuously for the 28 days in order to get the prize...not that it makes a difference but still would be nice to add soemthing to it. Scratchers on the other hand were a joke as well.

People's Front of Judea G
10-29-2013, 11:06 AM
Pro rata the loot items for attacks and raids. They are bl00dy useless for people with armies where the 2000th unit has 200+ a/d scores. Either that or allow selling units like we can sell buildings. I have 20000+ unused units and the last thing I need is another old battleship.......... Let alone 600 of them.

10-29-2013, 11:09 AM
I mean pro rata based on level in tiers, 1-100, 100-150, 150-200, 200-250, 250-300

VSH
10-29-2013, 04:36 PM
I agree with several of the OP ideas, especially in game chat or messaging between Faction Leaders maybe?

I also had a thought about allowing factions to buy buildings, as well as, or instead of individuals. I know its radical, but allow a faction to build money buildings. They would have to be virtual as there is no base as such, but I'm sure the developers could get round that?

This would help factions create self sustaining income as well as from individuals. Members come and go, but the group could have its own IPH in essence. The cash could only be used to buy other bonuses, or perhaps even allow factions to buy special units that enhance each members arsenal?

Crazy I know, but hey, we are thinking outside the box here right?

CroftyB
10-29-2013, 05:34 PM
I have an idea.....quit it!
The thing is only going to get worse whilst Gree(dy) are more worried about the shareholder rather than the player.

Infact, Gree(dy), Spend some of that cash on an EMP device. Take it to the core of your servers and do us all a favour :)

10-29-2013, 06:58 PM
Bring back all the limited editions building in the store to be purchased. It's incredibly discriminatory that only those players in from the start get to have them and the IPH boost they bring. Sure, you don't get the units for upgrading anymore, but c'mon Gree..... How about levelling the field somewhat for the keen new arrivals that would love to buy them????? Extremely unfair.

seaagg
10-29-2013, 07:18 PM
Bring back all the limited editions building in the store to be purchased. It's incredibly discriminatory that only those players in from the start get to have them and the IPH boost they bring. Sure, you don't get the units for upgrading anymore, but c'mon Gree..... How about levelling the field somewhat for the keen new arrivals that would love to buy them????? Extremely unfair.

No offense, I understand, but that is what is ruining the game. Making room for the new players and inflating stats so they can catch up and be competitive. It completely invalidates the money and effort the rest of us put in over the last couple years. Without new money the game will fail though, it's a lose lose situation and that's why this game has a limited lifespan. We are all starting to see this now.

10-29-2013, 07:34 PM
Actually, what's killing this game is that unless you were in on day one, you can never be competitive through skill and tactics - it's all about gold, and as Ferr just said, those in from day one have spent ca €200k - who can compete with that???? Bring back things like the LE buildings, boost the money and valor units, allow diligent and smart players the ability to be competitive then watch the game popularity (and gold sales as competition becomes more fierce among a wider pool of top players) increase.