PDA

View Full Version : WAR IN in TWO WEEKS??

honest Abe
10-28-2013, 06:50 PM
Really gree?

dsperfect
10-28-2013, 06:57 PM
when the new event calendar popped up in MW it showed the battle in modern war would begin on the 22nd,,, all of us who play both said thank god they aren't doing the same weekend again,,, now you've changed it to the 15th,,, the same weekend,,,weve given you money and time in both and we were ok with back to back,, but the same weekend again is too ,much,,, we will quit 1 or the other or both,,, and rest assured this weekend I spent gold in both,,, that will NEVER happen again,,,. if you think that enough people are willing to spend crazy money indefinitely every 3 weeks forever than good luck with that,,, or you could stagger events and keep us all as happy lemmings... gonna end up being the death of both games.. PS4 and new xbox coming,, all require on-line purchasing... stop shooting yourself in the foot and space it out. let us play and enjoy,, buy gold on alt weekends and play on alt weekends. all at the same time is too much... enough is enough

vorm
10-28-2013, 07:05 PM
After the war was over today and I told one of my friends how Gree has finally listened to us. They put out a decent LTQ and put the war a month away again. He and several others had been planning to sell off there base and quit the game but decided to stick around cause of it. Looks like I spoke too soon.

Tito89
10-28-2013, 07:12 PM
I was pleased, no war on my birthday, thanx gree Im in a hard position again, birthday or helping the faction, me quitting is coming down to a flip of a coin, literally...

Rattlehead
10-28-2013, 09:45 PM
Hey last year everybody *****ed about it being on Thanks giving weekend... There just setting it up to no be during a major holiday weekend.

swag
10-28-2013, 09:49 PM
Hey last year everybody *****ed about it being on Thanks giving weekend... There just setting it up to no be during a major holiday weekend.

No, they're setting it up so they can milk the most money out of this game before it crashes and burns and they move on to their next scam.

LisaM
10-28-2013, 09:56 PM
Factions weren't even around then. Factions started up January of this year.

TheDanimal
10-28-2013, 10:08 PM
Sirius, CJ, whoever... I hope you're reading this... you know what would go a long way in preventing the above comments & the increasing number of "I'm done with this game" threads?
-- Post explanations for changes in the game --
It will go a long way in player satisfaction. People just want to know what's going on.
It almost seems as though all the Gree bashing has created an "us vs. them" mentality between Gree and the players...
Hating us & thinking we are whining children will not prevent an early retirement buyout offer to come across your desk

Luuzer
10-29-2013, 12:25 AM
3 of our members already quit, sold their base and they are gone, seems more to follow if it continiues like this :(

Dafall3n
10-29-2013, 12:28 AM
yup same lost 3 members today as well.. sold there bases, the rate of people quiting is crazy right now. GREE needs to revamp this game or just to a game reset lol. j/k would never happen.

vorm
10-29-2013, 12:29 AM
3 of our members already quit, sold their base and they are gone, seems more to follow if it continiues like this :(

Yep, it's happening like crazy. Gree is pushing everone over the line. Let them know in the polls we have started as well if you feel that way: Vote here (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?72683-When-should-the-next-war-be)

goldacre84
10-29-2013, 09:26 AM
hahaha you all make me laugh. It. Is. A. Game! It's possible to enjoy the game without spending money. I've been playing since May last year, Level 193, att 920k, Def 1.1 mil and probably spent £10.

May I suggest spending your money on something a bit more constructive! :confused:

Thief
10-29-2013, 09:30 AM

You know that Thanksgiving is the 28th Right? So the original Scheedule didn't have it take place over THURSDAY or the weekend that followed it.

Also There were no WD events last year during Thanksgiving.

I believe it was Easter that had the WD event overlap (along with Memorial day)

krill
10-29-2013, 09:35 AM
has anybody seen the rewards for this war? the prizes are more along the lines of what they should be... at least gree is putting more into the stock of war rather than teams going for streak prizes/win prizes

carl9764
10-29-2013, 09:37 AM
has anybody seen the rewards for this war? the prizes are more along the lines of what they should be... at least gree is putting more into the stock of war rather than teams going for streak prizes/win prizes

But the question is how many factions are going to be battle ready the last war cost our faction a fortune with the new lvl 15 walls???

krabbie
10-29-2013, 09:39 AM
Kinda hilarious that the mission for upgrading the romanic castle still gives you 3 weeks to complete. 2 weeks wouldn't make a difference for me though, as pricy as it is...

Guess what we have to do is not spend any gold on this next war!

mistergreen
10-29-2013, 10:35 AM
At least there's not 15 events leading up to it like last time.

Perilous
10-29-2013, 10:48 AM
Top 25/50 faction...50 wins etc.....lost 4 since yesterday

Wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to get three battles in before end of year financials. They don't care one bit about American holidays or their customers. CEO of Gree was reprimanded by the Japanese government for controversial marketing....that is when he bought into the American market.

Thief
10-29-2013, 10:55 AM
At least there's not 15 events leading up to it like last time.

Personally i like that. Lets me relax and do what i want or don't want (outside of faction events).

CroftyB
10-30-2013, 01:26 PM
hahaha you all make me laugh. It. Is. A. Game! It's possible to enjoy the game without spending money. I've been playing since May last year, Level 193, att 920k, Def 1.1 mil and probably spent £10.

May I suggest spending your money on something a bit more constructive! :confused:

£10 can buy a good mouth gag!

Especially for those that really don't seem to comprehend the bigger picture.....but cannot expect much more from webbed feet land!!!

crazeejay
10-30-2013, 02:46 PM
hahaha have fun with that. Keep drinking the KoolAid folks!

Skoalrulz
10-30-2013, 04:05 PM
They moved the date up so they can squeeze in another war before Christmas.

Exxtraterrestrial
10-30-2013, 04:59 PM
Really gree?

Think about that, then hold down the MW app, and click the little x on the upper left

13 BRAVO
10-30-2013, 05:29 PM
Faction of 44 had 10 quit after war done with the game, several were 3 vaults a war.

Exxtraterrestrial
10-30-2013, 05:35 PM

it's because of stat inflation

Bravo Zulu
10-30-2013, 09:42 PM
Factions weren't even around then. Factions started up January of this year.

Just getting ready to point out the same...

Mcdoc
10-31-2013, 01:32 AM
This cow is out of milk :/

iamnasty
10-31-2013, 03:00 AM
This cow is out of milk :/

moo.......................

Captain Steelman
10-31-2013, 03:25 AM
moo.......................

Ha ha ha, the sound of the milk producing animal is not to be posted here. That could get you banned.... I know, it happend to a friend of mine..... LoL