PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to all

Ben Dover 300
10-28-2013, 05:55 PM
Another long weekend. Congrats to everyone for making it through again. TKO kept up the pace with SUP1 and SUP2 just ran a little short.

Thanks to The Gunners, GSF, Dogs of War, and Celestial Soldiers for making us put up big numbers to try to keep our streaks going.

GSF a special note make sure you have lots of members on line all weekend next time. Sleep with one eye open. I have been a man of my word and I don't use excuses that things are out of my control because that's what the leader wants to do.

SUP great job much respect for you all, yes Gene even you (at times).

Ben Dover

Punk604
10-28-2013, 09:22 PM
Thanks to you too Ben and the others. We had fun! Who doesn't like competition :) I feel really proud of my team for stepping up and putting 5.4 mil to beat one of the best top3 faction in modern war. You made us all believers.

Sorry not to sure what you meant by things are out of your control.... But yes, I am looking forward to what our team can do next WD. They've won everything in my book. :D

Powerbang
10-28-2013, 09:37 PM
Congrats again on your thorough domination of us, and everyone else lol. You guys were a rough team to draw for a last battle. We had planned on dropping a cool million in the last battle to push into top 40... but we were forced to swallow our dreams and settle for free hits on your command center. Cost us a spot in top 50 but we did manage to hold onto a few pennies that way. Haha... congrats again, job well done... until next time!

Another long weekend. Congrats to everyone for making it through again. TKO kept up the pace with SUP1 and SUP2 just ran a little short.

Thanks to The Gunners, GSF, Dogs of War, and Celestial Soldiers for making us put up big numbers to try to keep our streaks going.

GSF a special note make sure you have lots of members on line all weekend next time. Sleep with one eye open. I have been a man of my word and I don't use excuses that things are out of my control because that's what the leader wants to do.

Ben Dover

Ben Dover 300
10-29-2013, 04:27 AM
If it was the last battle we were having a contest to see who could get the most wd points from 1 attack in doom base. We weren't going for the win. Next time message one of us.

Congrats again on your thorough domination of us, and everyone else lol. You guys were a rough team to draw for a last battle. We had planned on dropping a cool million in the last battle to push into top 40... but we were forced to swallow our dreams and settle for free hits on your command center. Cost us a spot in top 50 but we did manage to hold onto a few pennies that way. Haha... congrats again, job well done... until next time!

Ben Dover 300
10-29-2013, 04:28 AM
Animal and Corey know.

Thanks to you too Ben and the others. We had fun! Who doesn't like competition :) I feel really proud of my team for stepping up and putting 5.4 mil to beat one of the best top3 faction in modern war. You made us all believers.

Sorry not to sure what you meant by things are out of your control.... But yes, I am looking forward to what our team can do next WD. They've won everything in my book. :D

10-29-2013, 05:04 AM
Animal had othing to do with that match up just did his part for his team.. gsf will fight no mater what for you to point me out is non since im a soldier and if I have a target I will fight no matter what team it is.

lemonhaze
10-29-2013, 02:44 PM
nice job GSF..u guys have been a solid faction since the start as far as i can remember..now getting all the streaks and prizes u guys have pretty much conquered the game..congrats

SPWD
10-29-2013, 03:00 PM
Where did you finish?

😜

lemonhaze
10-29-2013, 03:02 PM
Where did you finish?

�� if ur talking to me we finished 10th for the 3rd straight time

Powerbang
10-29-2013, 05:42 PM
If it was the last battle we were having a contest to see who could get the most wd points from 1 attack in doom base. We weren't going for the win. Next time message one of us.

Sure thing... doubt we could get thru on anyone anyways. It's all good! Just had a pretty rough go on Monday to close the event.

Better fortunes next time I'm sure... or am I?

Speed ump
10-29-2013, 06:36 PM
These events have become even more work for all than in the past with the ltq event added. I'd have to say I look forward to when they are over, as it's exhausting. I have some smaller games in lower level factions, and the amount of work they do at those levels is much more than I expected, though certainly not what has to go into the higher levels. I heard about the numbers the gunners put up in the battle with tKO, and they obviously were fighting hard for their streak. Hate to see them lose it, but congrats on the great fight they put up in the effort. Gsf made a great effort and showing themselves, which of course I expected from them. they've shown themselves to be constant force in the upper levels. With the current system and matches, I do feel sorry for many of the teams we get, I know they have no desire to see our name pop up. I might suggest not hitting the declare right after you just matched us, much less three or four times in a row.lol.

Sal T Iguana
10-29-2013, 11:01 PM
Oh aren't you proud of yourself

SPWD
10-30-2013, 12:38 AM
I was talking to bendover lemonhaze,I assumed he was sup 1 so I was being sarcastic,well done anyway all of you.

Steve

Hooligany
10-30-2013, 09:01 AM
I was talking to bendover lemonhaze,I assumed he was sup 1 so I was being sarcastic,well done anyway all of you.

Steve

Ben Dover should be TKO. Unless he is another benDover like outlaw lawyers?
I believe is TKO cause they were discussing on the battle with GSF.
Anyway let's keep it constructive

Maxstar
10-30-2013, 09:10 AM
I am missing days than we had great fights vs Ferr or PUN.
Now it looks like match-fixing. We never met strong teams.
Everybody afraid of their streaks.
Don't like it at all...

Hooligany
10-30-2013, 09:17 AM
I am missing days than we had great fights vs Ferr or PUN.
Now it looks like match-fixing. We never met strong teams.
Everybody afraid of their streaks.
Don't like it at all...

Kill the streaks LTQ then.
Suggest to gree to line up the battles like World Cup.
Factions sort into groups by seeding, then group stage over move to like round of 100, to 50, etc n quarter finals..

Example a group has 4 teams n total wd points scored n added for the total battles within the group. A win adds additional 500k wdp for example during group stage. Top 2 in each group move on...

Ben Dover 300
10-30-2013, 10:18 AM
Kicking you out. You didn't perform for how many events??????? Shocked to see that you now magically have money to spend that you didn't have before. I guess the message we got saying Corey pressed declare by mistake was part of the lie. Keep the magic going on the case event.

Lastly, thanks TKO for kicking me and others out right before a faction ltq event ended. Finding a home in GSF where we finished the WD event with all wins and streak completed was a welcome change. From the bottom of my former penguin heart, thank you. It's nice to be on a team where massive gold isn't wasted unnecessarily every WD event and where we actually end up winning the prizes we are shooting for. On behalf of all Mexico Battle streak prizes..gracias seņor Ben Dover, gracias."

Ben Dover 300
10-30-2013, 04:07 PM
There's one person here that is a liar. How your deployment going you cheat? You think you can scam gree? You are by far the biggest cheater in this game. Glad to see gsf condones it and allows cheaters like you. Now don't go start calling me racist names too.

The only lie here is the one youre telling yourself about not getting your butts kicked..

-War Priest
10-30-2013, 04:19 PM
Yea Ben I heard about that is it true that Cory told gree that he was being deployed a got a reset with 1 million gold bars? Any truth to that. Cause if that's the case I want a reset for all the gold I spent over the last 2 years. It wasn't that far back where you spend 1500 bars for a 400k unit.

There's one person here that is a liar. How your deployment going you cheat? You think you can scam gree? You are by far the biggest cheater in this game. Glad to see gsf condones it and allows cheaters like you. Now don't go start calling me racist names too.

Ben Dover 300
10-30-2013, 04:37 PM
Must be true. He couldn't spend anything while in ferr or TKO. The ripper protected him over and over again and now he stabs ripper in the back and he's opening cases like he has lots of extra gold. Dear gree I'm being deployed and only allowed to bring one device with me. Hey gree it's all lies. He scammed you. Now he's on top of the leader board that means he's scamming all you customers. I guess gsf should be disqualified from Mexico too and their prizes taken away.

Yea Ben I heard about that is it true that Cory told gree that he was being deployed a got a reset with 1 million gold bars? Any truth to that. Cause if that's the case I want a reset for all the gold I spent over the last 2 years. It wasn't that far back where you spend 1500 bars for a 400k unit.

Vballmadam
10-30-2013, 04:48 PM
This is horribly sad if it's true! If so....I want a reset or credit for units that I spent a fortune on that are now worthless!

Punk604
10-30-2013, 04:53 PM
He said, she said.....geez.

The forums have changed. We can't even say congratulations now without slipping in a threat, accusation, etc in.
We will see all of you in Italy. I wish all of you the best.

Ben Dover 300
10-30-2013, 04:54 PM
I have emails proof of the money issues and why he was unable to perform while in Ferr. Unless he hit the lottery how else do you explain? Tax refund (it's not April). He brags about scamming gree and now he has gold to burn. Seems like we have accurate information.

On another note I shouldn't be talking to you, you stood me up in Mexico. :)

This is horribly sad if it's true! If so....I want a reset or credit for units that I spent a fortune on that are now worthless!

Ryans67
10-30-2013, 04:58 PM
I played with GSF before, and they actually have a number of members that are currently serving, or have served in the recent past. I would be appalled to find out one of my teammates has used the cover of deployment as a method for achieving preferential treatment from Gree. Sad.

Vballmadam
10-30-2013, 05:01 PM
[QUOTE=Ben Dover 300;1053109]I have emails proof of the money issues and why he was unable to perform while in Ferr. Unless he hit the lottery how else do you explain? Tax refund (it's not April). He brags about scamming gree and now he has gold to burn. Seems like we have accurate information.

On another note I shouldn't be talking to you, you stood me up in Mexico. :)[/

You are so cute!

Ryan I whole heartily agree ....I have a son serving right now!

10-30-2013, 05:02 PM
People combine accounts all the time so I dont see why he would have to lie about why he wanted to combine his accounts. I dont know if he did lie or if he didnt but it doesnt realy matter because he is not the first to combine an account.. And come on man it took a whole lot more than one person to put up 5.4 million points against the third best team. Im sorry if he free loaded when he was in tko.. I did not want to face top three but it happened so I put my big boy pants on and I fought

10-30-2013, 05:06 PM
By the way trying to call some one out on forum by name is against terms of service... Cant we all just get along

Ben Dover 300
10-30-2013, 05:13 PM
I posted a message of congrats. That's all I did. I didn't call anyone out. Someone said they didn't understand my posts and I pointed out the 2 members that did. Now your going to try to make it that I violated something. I didn't.

By the way trying to call some one out on forum by name is against terms of service... Cant we all just get along

10-30-2013, 05:22 PM
No I am trying to just put it behind us. I like you and your team. I enjoyed mexico and did my best to help my team excell as did every one else.. just wish italy wasnt so soon

10-30-2013, 05:26 PM
I respect you and your teams leader and wish you guys nothing but greatness. In the end no matter what the team gsf will fight weather driendly or foe.. took some losses first ltq and learned that laying down can only hurt you so if I have a target I will hit it as many times as I can to try and get the win for my team

Sal T Iguana
10-30-2013, 05:37 PM
I posted a message of congrats. That's all I did. I didn't call anyone out. Someone said they didn't understand my posts and I pointed out the 2 members that did. Now your going to try to make it that I violated something. I didn't.

Get them Ben!

Vballmadam
10-30-2013, 05:49 PM
People combine accounts all the time so I dont see why he would have to lie about why he wanted to combine his accounts. I dont know if he did lie or if he didnt but it doesnt realy matter because he is not the first to combine an account.. And come on man it took a whole lot more than one person to put up 5.4 million points against the third best team. Im sorry if he free loaded when he was in tko.. I did not want to face top three but it happened so I put my big boy pants on and I fought

So tell me...how do you do this? I have accounts I'd like to combine!

-War Priest
10-30-2013, 07:50 PM
Really Cory? Last time I checked the GSF did everything in there power to run and hide against SUP1. If the facts are correct and you lied and told gree to combine your accounts because your being deployed and could only have one account and fooled them into giving you gold credit of 1 million gold bars you owe all our service men an apology.

Yes yes i know. Feeling down still after the absolute destruction of your team?? Keep yapping ladies. hahahaha

10-30-2013, 07:59 PM
And yes war priest I did every thing in my power to avoid matching any of the top three.. especialy sup1 you guys are monsters mad props. I do not wish to see you on the battle field... congradulations to every one for all thier hard fought battles...

jon_funzio
10-31-2013, 01:45 AM
Morning all - I whole heartedly agree with the original post. It was fun battle, congrats to all for their achievements whether that be a streak, a Top X placing or just having fun with your team and not having your device destroyed by a significant other.

Glad of the respite of an LTQ now, it's damned intense trying to get those streaks!

Ben Dover 300
10-31-2013, 04:34 AM
Except for the one battle where you chose to tell your intel room that you were taking a break from declaring and oops (I won't use his name) the scammer, cheating, liar, racist pressed the button by mistake, but you had a lot of people online to put up 250k ponits in the first 2 mins and over 5 mil total to really be taking a break.

Which just happened to coincide with the exact time with someone else from gsf was in the middle of sending me Pm's.

By the time we faced you we had already faced sup1, 3 times (this game is called modern war not hide and seek).

My post was simple to congratulate everyone and let the 2 members of gsf know that we know what you did and in Italy we have an interesting plan in place for you.

But (I won't say his name) the cheater, liar, scammer, racist had to start with his dumb mouth. His biggest problem is his mouth. He wants to cheat and hack. He tells people about his cheating and hacking and then he stabs people in the back. Instead of laying low and just enjoy playing the game for free with the cheating he needs to be in the limelight. Until the pressure gets too tough then he go slide under a rock somewhere, like the snake that he is.

See I didn't use names so I didn't violate any terms.

And yes war priest I did every thing in my power to avoid matching any of the top three.. especialy sup1 you guys are monsters mad props. I do not wish to see you on the battle field... congradulations to every one for all thier hard fought battles...

mickymacirl
10-31-2013, 05:56 AM
LOL, very interesting posts

jon_funzio
10-31-2013, 07:56 AM
Would say less interesting than vitriolic, perhaps?

Anyway - war games are made to fight, be that in a guerrilla style of picking and choosing your battles (as many teams do, you would have to be crazy to choose to face some SUPer teams), or blindly stabbing at a button and hoping for the best.

Some teams were sabotaged from within it seems, as to whether that was intentional or miscommunication I can not say; others were incredibly unlucky, still more stuck to their tactics and met with success (bravo, Little Bravo!). But, at the end of the day, it all comes down to the fact that it's a game - and I hope you all had fun playing it. If not, perhaps it's time to stop?

Finally; my sincere congratulations to all teams, for maintaining a group willing to commit the time and cash required for this game, through camaraderie and a shared sense of achievement.

-War Priest
10-31-2013, 08:42 AM
Sounds like I struck a nerve. I guess an apology to our service men who fight for our country isn't coming?

Yes Billy... Why are you in this conversation again?

King little fruit fly
10-31-2013, 10:09 AM
c'mon, guys, why does a congrat thread sink to this? Lets move on.

I would like to congrat those who put in the hours and money and won the big prize last event. You know who you are! :D

Ben Dover 300
10-31-2013, 04:25 PM
You're saying Joe sabotaged his own team?

Perhaps TKO should focus on the real sabotage with their magical matchups with SUP1 than worry about the LEGIT battle that took place with GSF. Gree glitch, i think not.....

Ben Dover 300
10-31-2013, 08:23 PM
It was deleted.

Who declared war?

DFI
10-31-2013, 09:11 PM
How about a real question here, as a number of us achieved a combination of awards. Some of us can't finish first and complete the streak like sup. So taking these guys out of the equation, which faction had the best combination of finishes which enabled them to get the best total gains? For example, 50 win, plus 9/9, plus top 50, and finally the 1000 win (individual). While finishing the streak is nice, there were also some nice units for higher placement too. Anyone know which combination of rewards gave which faction in the prior pages the best stat gains?

justsomedood5
10-31-2013, 09:30 PM
How about a real question here, as a number of us achieved a combination of awards. Some of us can't finish first and complete the streak like sup. So taking these guys out of the equation, which faction had the best combination of finishes which enabled them to get the best total gains? For example, 50 win, plus 9/9, plus top 50, and finally the 1000 win (individual). While finishing the streak is nice, there were also some nice units for higher placement too. Anyone know which combination of rewards gave which faction in the prior pages the best stat gains?

Different ways to calculate this, but biggest stat gains outside of SUP 1 & 2 went to GSF (50 & 56 wins and a top 10 finish). TKO also did well stat-wise, since I think they got 20% more air defense from third. However, TKO didn't get the 56 win award and so missed out on the 25% sea attack boost.

Powerbang
10-31-2013, 10:12 PM
Different ways to calculate this, but biggest stat gains outside of SUP 1 & 2 went to GSF (50 & 56 wins and a top 10 finish). TKO also did well stat-wise, since I think they got 20% more air defense from third. However, TKO didn't get the 56 win award and so missed out on the 25% sea attack boost.

We gave TKO a run for their money. They were lucky to get away unscathed.

Couldn't even break 1 million WDP!
I don't believe we broke 8k LOL. I can't remember which of the SUPs or TKO or SOC Elite or sealteam-6 put up the most points points on us. Congrats to all, the beatdowns were fun :P

Speed ump
11-02-2013, 08:01 AM
Corey I fail to see why you would place blame on tko for "forcing you out". We all know that factions have stated requirements. If you are not able to afford to meet those requirements, or don't wish to for whatever reason, I would say it is on you to inform the team of this, and find a home that suits your spending abilities or desires. It is in no way the fault of your previous team. There's always a few who want to ride for free on the work and wallets of others of course, but no one owes a player a spot on their team if they cannot meet the stated goals. I've had to have that talk with a few people since WD began, and almost all understood the situation. We have several factions each with different spending goals to allow them to stay in the family if they so chose, and we prefer for them do so in most cases. We try to find them the right fit, not an opportunity most other teams have to offer to their members.

Powerbang
11-02-2013, 09:07 AM
Surely you guys can find each other on group me or palringo or Line to continue the LOVELY conversion.

Ben Dover 300
11-02-2013, 07:28 PM
Slandered. Lol. That's funny. Everything I said I believe to be 100% true. If you considered Ripper a friend I can only imagine how you treat your enemies. Oh wait we know tha pt already, you call them racist names. I almost forgot. There's only one person that could remove you from TKO and if you consider that person a friend... Forget I'm done wasting my time on you.

That was very imformative. Thanks for the feedback. I was more than clear on my ability to score for TKO but was
asked to stay. Please speak to your management team before accusing me of being somewhere i should not have been. The only reason i mentioned being removed was because of the manner in which it was done (mid FLTQ). An obvious move at trying to hurt the players you feel have hurt you. I have zero ill will toward your team, infact I consider Ripper a friend. I only have concern when my name is specifically called out and slandered. Good luck to your team.

Ben Dover 300
11-03-2013, 01:31 PM
I was going to let this go but I can't because I stand up to bullies. You are a cyber bully and a racist. Boo hoo you're going to beat me and ruin my streak. I don't care about a dumb game or the streaks. I care more about a lying, cheating, hacker like you. Should I post your emails to show you wanted to create a hacker faction? I have those too they have been sent to me. I suggest you go slide under the rock you crawled out of.

Keep talking, I'll break your streak again loser.

justsomedood5
11-03-2013, 01:36 PM
Surely you guys can find each other on group me or palringo or Line to continue the LOVELY conversion.

This. (extra characters)

iamnasty
11-03-2013, 05:44 PM
The origin and goodwill of this thread,

Ben Dover

The sore loser and hatred,

I'll ask again, what did Gree say about who declared from your team?

iamnasty
11-04-2013, 10:20 AM
I just want to know who declared. That is all.
Thank You
-the sore loser

Too bad, nobody gives any Oopss what you wanted !!!

Thank you :D

Ben Dover 300
11-04-2013, 04:08 PM
I think if you look back this was already answered. I guess your good and lying and hacking but not so good at remembering or reading. You hacked into your friends device? You're a great pal. My buddy gene asked me to join sup2. How are you going to find sup2 to break my streak this time?

That answer is good enough, I think based on the lack of response its quite clear who declared. Nicely done, nicely done. lmfao.

iamnasty
11-04-2013, 05:00 PM
That answer is good enough, I think based on the lack of response its quite clear who declared. Nicely done, nicely done. lmfao.

Yep, after of those ping pong, i see finally you've found the answer, you're most welcome and glad I've enlighten you......

p/s-everyone knew except you and it's none of your oopss business.....

iamnasty
11-04-2013, 11:47 PM
I'm sorry, why are you in this conversation? I will be collecting your details and will see you very soon. Oops, you just played in the wrong sandbox... Tehehehe

I'm sorry, why are you in this thread ? After all this, i finally realized You must be really DUMB, everyone knew who am I !!!Come over to start your bully act with nasty comments and don't keep me waiting, I can see that you're the type of person love to create issue out of nothing and poke your unwanted nose into others !!!

Sal T Iguana
11-05-2013, 06:54 AM
I'm sorry, why are you in this conversation? I will be collecting your details and will see you very soon. Oops, you just played in the wrong sandbox... Tehehehe

I see you're still collecting details wink wink LoL

iamnasty
11-05-2013, 07:43 AM
"You must be really DUMB, everyone knew who am I !" Yeah, I am dumb.. Wow

Yep, I knew you from Groupme and i'm there when you, the DUMB S posted those snap shots of your chats in SF and all the nasty comments and making unfunny jokes about them, especially about Gene !!! Probably you are the SMART one continue doing the some with your current faction and so on the same with other faction, I suppose you'll continue take snap shot chat of your current faction for YOUR FUTURE and those MUST be your gathering info !!! I wonder what SF think of you !!! :D

iamnasty
11-05-2013, 08:24 AM
I'm gathering info on you. Keep yapping.

Yep, still waiting for your visit, hopefully you can find me in one of your snap shots or do you needed any hint !!!

Still wondering what Gene would think of you after all those continuously nasty and unfunny jokes you've been spreading around about him !!!

Gene, you know where to find me, cheers :D

simpleman
11-05-2013, 08:28 AM
I'm not sure which thread to keep watching. This or the SUPer Scary Discoveries.

http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Bill-Hader-Popcorn-reaction-Gif-On-The-Daily-Show.gif

simpleman
11-05-2013, 08:54 AM
Special tub of popcorn ordered.

Could I just ask for clarification of some nicknames/abbreviations?:
Who are TKO?
Who are the penguins?

jon_funzio
11-05-2013, 09:12 AM
haha - some much needed levity as always simpleman.

TKO are "Templar Knights Order", formerly "Ferr's Emperors" prior to the departure of Ferr. With his departure their long-held hostility with SUP came to an end as is apparent from the scoring in the last Guild War, with SUP1 2 million ahead of SUP2 who were 2 million ahead of SUP... sorry, TKO.

Penguins was a derogatory name for Ferr's Emperors, derived from the Emperor Penguin.

This infomercial has been brought to you by me! Right, now you're all caught up, enjoy the show.

simpleman
11-05-2013, 09:24 AM
haha - some much needed levity as always simpleman.

TKO are "Templar Knights Order", formerly "Ferr's Emperors" prior to the departure of Ferr. With his departure their long-held hostility with SUP came to an end as is apparent from the scoring in the last Guild War, with SUP1 2 million ahead of SUP2 who were 2 million ahead of SUP... sorry, TKO.

Penguins was a derogatory name for Ferr's Emperors, derived from the Emperor Penguin.

This infomercial has been brought to you by me! Right, now you're all caught up, enjoy the show.
Gotcha, cheers bud :cool:

iamnasty
11-05-2013, 09:24 AM
The data I am gathering on you has zero to do with a visit.

Surprised me after all those chat & nasty chat posting on SF and especially Gene over Groupme and you have no idea about me !!! Hmm.....you must be going all over the place bltchlng freely to every strangers, trying hard to boost up your rating ?.?
Gene knows me, just ask him over the chat, and remember to continue your GREAT snap shot for future posting in whatever faction you're in !

iamnasty
11-05-2013, 10:49 AM
Can you explain this?? Is this the same guy complaining he is legit on here? Wow. Just wow.

http://s11.postimg.org/9f7z8r9kz/image.jpg

Hmmm....sound exactly like someone ere is GATHERING DATA !!!

iamnasty
11-05-2013, 10:55 AM
You really are an idiot. It only makes this better Rog...

Woh, temper temper pepper AGAIN !!! The only idiot I used to know is from Groupme, trying & dying hard to make himself looks great, important and a celebrity by posting his ex-faction chat with nasty comments and bring them down !!!

mreilly
11-05-2013, 10:59 AM
and to think i avoided this thread because it was a congratulatory celebration full of crap i didn't want to hear...

Ben Dover 300
11-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Hide You're the biggest loser in this game.

Ben Dover you suk

Twitter: Bobsmith@bobsmith71976

Speed ump
11-05-2013, 11:24 AM
I have a great recomendatiin. Ignore the trolls. Takes away the power they think they have.