PDA

View Full Version : Idea for GREE to make money

Tyrant
10-28-2013, 03:38 PM
Add an option for when you click on one of your buildings you can upgrade it instantly to level ten no matter what level for a certain amount of gold, I'd go with 1k for an oil Derrick for example.

John 719166364
10-28-2013, 03:44 PM
Have a better idea. Do some quality control, reduce glitches, create predictable statistic based outcomes and eliminate the tiers on the bosses. The higher the level boss the harder it should be, a players level should have no factor in it. That being said, do those things and more players will buy more.

italius
10-28-2013, 05:04 PM
I have been thinking that a good way for GREE to make money is to offer past LTE money buildings with gold or really high amounts of ingame money. I missed a few buildings that are pretty sweet and I certainly would shell out the REAL MONEY to buy them.

Bonzai
10-28-2013, 06:01 PM
I have been thinking that a good way for GREE to make money is to offer past LTE money buildings with gold or really high amounts of ingame money. I missed a few buildings that are pretty sweet and I certainly would shell out the REAL MONEY to buy them.

Yeah. I really wish I had some of those buildings. :(

Syros
10-28-2013, 06:04 PM
How about not being a morally bankrupt and unethical company? That would probably make them some money too.

a4194394
10-28-2013, 07:07 PM
Each Lvl grants you 1% alliance atk and def, 5 max allies (no upper bound), 3% building output. Reduce exp obtain from PVE. -- everyone wanna race to higher lvl then. tons of gold.