PDA

View Full Version : respect points

pervbear
10-28-2013, 02:39 PM
What is the point anymore without new items or even respect buildings (like gold but with respect points) it seems like every war and maybe even PvP events (don't pay attention to the PvP items as well) they are giving an item that increases respects output with nothing to spend them on, some maybe could afford to get some bombs but even so many do not need them especially I'd you have played for a while.

Why has Gree avoided the situation while continuing to give even more respect points.

ploop
10-28-2013, 02:44 PM
first

extracharacters

sister morphine
10-28-2013, 03:29 PM
first

extracharacters
The forum equivalent of a dog peeing on a lamppost! :rolleyes:

OP - I guess for new players respect points still serve a purpose, but agree with you.

warrends
10-28-2013, 08:58 PM
You think this is bad? In Modern War I'm sitting on 4,000,000 valor, MW's version of RP. And we got nuthin' to spend it on. GREE at its best. Guarantee that as soon as we start to spend it on the best (small) units currently available, that's when they will announce a new building that produces some kind of big valor units. GREE knows how to screw it's customers. They do it really really well. Every day.

pervbear
10-28-2013, 09:24 PM
You think this is bad? In Modern War I'm sitting on 4,000,000 valor, MW's version of RP. And we got nuthin' to spend it on. GREE at its best. Guarantee that as soon as we start to spend it on the best (small) units currently available, that's when they will announce a new building that produces some kind of big valor units. GREE knows how to screw it's customers. They do it really really well. Every day.

I bet Gree employees will go to work one day with the doors chained up with a note saying sorry you are out of a job, we moved to some tropical beach. Have a good day.

Puckface McGee
10-28-2013, 10:47 PM
explosives? i wouldn't want to use game money because they are consumable, and gold because that would be just too expensive. the rp explosives require quite the load, but aren't consumable.

TZora
10-28-2013, 10:56 PM
The forum equivalent of a dog peeing on a lamppost! :rolleyes:
i laughed my lungs out .. jeez nice reply sister :D

dr007
10-30-2013, 09:00 PM
On the real gree, make respect points worthy of something or eliminate them. It's simple!

Ben Weston
10-31-2013, 11:33 AM
you've got 500 doomsday frags through legit means? fair play my man!

Im Jahova
10-31-2013, 11:41 AM
On the real gree, make respect points worthy of something or eliminate them. It's simple!

That's the dumbest idea, why would you eliminate them when they still help the low levels get stats up. You need to think about someone/people other then yourself, especially before posting.

Ben Weston
10-31-2013, 12:14 PM
unless you have 500 of all the highest power weapons they help virtually everyone, just to different extents.

The Real Bosses
10-31-2013, 12:24 PM
What we need is new weapons in the store (money and RP weapons).