PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Automatics!?!

Stooboot
10-28-2013, 01:45 PM
Hey Gree did u guys forget were still collecting these stupid things, its been about a month and a half and gonna be 2+ months after this battle. Is this honestly how long it takes to collect for a raid boss?

The_
10-28-2013, 01:47 PM
Hey Gree did u guys forget were still collecting these stupid things, its been about a month and a half and gonna be 2+ months after this battle. Is this honestly how long it takes to collect for a raid boss?
There is an upcoming event called "Deadly Deals Event". I'll let you figure it out.

pervbear
10-28-2013, 01:49 PM
There is an upcoming event called "Deadly Deals Event". I'll let you figure it out.

Popcorn party?

Im Jahova
10-28-2013, 01:51 PM

Maybe they are trying to make sure they don't have any problems when they put it out since people like to have hissy fits on the forum when something goes wrong, I can see why they may be taking long.

gcooldude
10-28-2013, 01:52 PM
What will these automatics do? Is this like the last boss event where you kill boss on each map?

pervbear
10-28-2013, 02:16 PM
They summon something like the epic boss but stronger that the group has to attack

Stooboot
10-28-2013, 02:34 PM

Popcorn party?

Definitely a better chance of that event being a popcorn party than a raid boss. Also any thing that says "event" is the title is a case event u should know this by now.

Laster / Urban Legend
10-28-2013, 05:31 PM
Hey Gree did u guys forget were still collecting these stupid things, its been about a month and a half and gonna be 2+ months after this battle. Is this honestly how long it takes to collect for a raid boss? Yikes! Help me out here ~ are you saying that the current rate these events are rolling out is insufficient to meet your needs? If so, WoW... play on playa! I used to come on here to seek asylum from the husband and kids, for now in a cruel irony, I am beginning to seek asylum with the husband and kids, from the game. That's messed up...

Yowzuh
10-31-2013, 10:50 AM
What happened to donating illegal automatics? They still drop during the LTQ but I can't donate them to the syndicate...

Asvaldr
10-31-2013, 10:55 AM
No. They can make you buy those things with golds... if your team hasn't been collecting enough and/or increasing the amount would take to summon a boss.

[CM]]forgetaboutit
10-31-2013, 11:20 AM
What will these automatics do? Is this like the last boss event where you kill boss on each map?

Because they are illegal the police come to your door and arrest you:rolleyes:

Cass
10-31-2013, 11:57 AM
With the new iOS update, illegal automatics disappeared. Now it says we will collect tokens soon.

CohibAA
10-31-2013, 12:12 PM
GREE decided to kill the Illegal Automatics event. If you have been collecting them, you may get prizes for an unknown, un-announced goal completion. Maybe not, though.

Just keep spending gold, and don't worry about the IAs, please.