PDA

View Full Version : Double war

ardiamonds
10-28-2013, 01:23 PM
well, I think gree found a new way to stick it to us! MW and CC war same weekend equals disaster! I am leader of a faction, my first officer is leader of the syndicate and both were hurt by this double war. Being event overloaded already did not help, then this weekend was the final straw for gamer breakdown! Have you noticed the STUPID news feed wanting you to buy more gold? I hooe they lost their A$$ on it, many folks cannot afford buying double gold. And war barely done they already have the next event going. Well I for one am taking SEVERAL days off from any gree game. The last faction event was AWFUL, costing many of us several level ups. Not doing that again either.
Then the game breakdown and folks getting kicked off in a middle of a battle! How shocking! NOT!
Gree you have pushed it too hard this time!
HELP ME SAY NO TO DOUBLE WAR WEEKENDS AND WAR ON HOLIDAYS!
If we ban together and refuse to buy gold and participate maybe they will learn.....watch them try war the weekend after Thanksgiving or a weekend war right before or after Christmas.

Tito89
10-28-2013, 02:39 PM
I agree on the double war, i had crime city but didnt play it once, even when my internet could connect. Have the faction/guild/syndicate etc wars weekly, so crime city one week, modern war next, then kingdom age etc so people are not caught between a rock and a hard place. As for your supposed boycott, I disagree, as it would never come to happen.

UnclePaul
10-28-2013, 06:58 PM
Wow and yet another double war, again Gree? Are your stocks really doing that bad that your trying to fill your retirement accounts off of us? You getting ready to pull the plug on the servers? Whe else would you continue to not respond to your players/customers. There have been numerous complaints on all the boards about event over load but instead of addressing it you ignore it completely. Your kool aid must be amazing as so many of us lemmings continue to play. After this past weekends screw ups people getting kicked out of the game again during war costing factions/syndicates points or even wins for those sought after streak prizes you tempt fate again hoping we all ignore our lives and play into your game and build up your check book. When will enough be enough. I don't post much on here as its always the same dribble but have been playing both MW and CC since near the beginning but am ready to pull the siphon from my wallet. So all I ask is how much longer will the servers be up? I've seen the drastic drop in your stock and it dosent look good.

hooker gal
10-28-2013, 07:13 PM
I am an officer in modern war and a syndicate leader in crime city. This is too much. Going in to this on Friday I thought ok this sucks but it is doable. Nope! it just sucks. We had to split the teams up and both groups suffered. No matter how hard we tried we could not time it right to allow for breaks. It was non-stop battles back to back two at a time generally. I WILL NOT DO THIS AGAIN!

I get it gree stocks are down and everything is being done to bring them up. Double war weekend will backfire. I have heard nothing in the chatrooms but complaining. Several with mutiple accounts have deleted some, my self included. I can not handle double wars with mutiple accounts. TRANSLATION: less gold buying.

Sure I buy gold, I shouldn't but whatever I do. Normally I would buy some for each game. Double wars does not equal double gold spending. Not for anyone I have spoke with at least.

It is bad enough that we are all suffering from EVENT OVERLAOAD = EVENT BURN OUT. But double wars is insane. Seriously what is expected from us as players. 1) let down our teammates 2) play nonstop all weekend every three weeks.

As stated in an article Gree comments on bond of teammates in a syndicate/faction. The feeling of not wanting to "let the team down" Gree depends on this to contribute to gold sales. Well this is exactly what is now being asked of us. Let the team down. It is the only way to attempt double wars.

Bottom line all reasoning aside I will not do both wars again. I will not devote an entire weekend to non stop battle madness. I will have no choice but to drop one of the games. The only reason I have not done so already is I gave the benefit of the doubt that this was a screw up.

I like these games but the reward of actually playing the game has become less than the obligation to do so. I ask that a stop is put to this demand on my time. I already play too much as it.

END DOUBLE WAR WEEKEND !!!!!!!!!!!

dsperfect
10-28-2013, 07:20 PM
when the new event calendar popped up it showed the battle in modern war would begin on the 22nd,,, all of us who play both said thank god they aren't doing the same weekend again,,, now you've changed it to the 15th,,, the same weekend,,,weve given you money and time in both and we were ok with back to back,, but the same weekend again is too ,much,,, we will quit 1 or the other or both,,, and rest assured this weekend I spent gold in both,,, that will NEVER happen again,,,. if you think that enough people are willing to spend crazy money indefinitely every 3 weeks forever than good luck with that,,, or you could stagger events and keep us all as happy lemmings... gonna end up being the death of both games.. PS4 and new xbox coming,, all require on-line purchasing... stop shooting yourself in the foot and space it out. let us play and enjoy,, buy gold on alt weekends and play on alt weekends. all at the same time is too much... enough is enough

Lefty2012
10-28-2013, 08:26 PM
I am an officer in modern war and a syndicate officer in crime city. This is too much. Going in to this on Friday I thought ok this sucks but it is doable. Nope! it just sucks. No only does it suck the games itself has issues of locking up and freezing up. It was non-stop battles back to back two at a time generally. I WILL NOT DO THIS AGAIN!

Agent Orange
10-28-2013, 09:37 PM
Hmm let's see, play MW or not.... Easy NOT. Already deleted CC so this is very simple....

TheDanimal
10-28-2013, 09:42 PM
This is exactly why I have declined every offer to start playing another Gree game. MW is enough for me. Couldn't imagine playing another...

Luuzer
10-29-2013, 12:19 AM
I hate when they change dates and timetables all the time. Will it be changed again? Do they really make it 2 weeks? Do they really want to put another 3-4 wars within this year? :confused: After this last wars matchups flop, they wont get much from gold players, luckily I'm not one of paying players.

dangas
11-15-2013, 01:08 AM
deja vu - MW and CC was on the same weekend

Einszwei
11-15-2013, 01:54 AM
u can be smart and boycott both by quitting the game

Mcdoc
11-15-2013, 02:20 AM
u can be smart and boycott both by quitting the gameIf Gree was smart - they would realize that splitting up MW & CC back to opposite weekends as well as keep KA events all separate - they would get MORE money overall.. With my 5 - yes I'm addicted - 5 MW accounts - CC will be lucky to get much attention at all this weekend - yet I will try check in and drop hits for all teams. I definitely won't be spending good in CC this weekend - but if it was NEXT weekend - might be willing to buy a vault out of boredom :)

Einszwei
11-15-2013, 02:23 AM
If Gree was smart - they would realize that splitting up MW & CC back to opposite weekends as well as keep KA events all separate - they would get MORE money overall.. With my 5 - yes I'm addicted - 5 MW accounts - CC will be lucky to get much attention at all this weekend - yet I will try check in and drop hits for all teams. I definitely won't be spending good in CC this weekend - but if it was NEXT weekend - might be willing to buy a vault out of boredom :)

The point is though GREE is retarded and doesn't give a crap about their customers end of story

Auspex
11-15-2013, 02:35 AM
I never started a second Gree game as I saw this issue posted in the forums before. I think that might be one if he best pieces of advice I've gotten here. The game has been fun but the events started to come too quickly and the strategy died and was replaced with giving up your life to do far too many events.

It has been good and I've played far more then I thought I would certainly more then I had planned and I have no regrets o wasted time from modern war. I also have spent zero on it which is a big help. As a free option the game was playable both competitively and without huge time commitments. Few cell phone games stay competitive unless you unleash the Visa so I must commend Gree and Funzio on creating a free game that worked.

I do think there are too many events happening now and with all the rewards being offset by gaining levels, I find myself playing very little.

Is there some way Gree could change the punishment of levelling? You get such crappy WD points from levelling and you have to level slowly or you end up a minnow in a shark tank.