PDA

View Full Version : Gree... Seriously?

Blue_Flames
10-28-2013, 01:15 PM
I'm the leader of a top 250 faction and we have been a consistent top 250 faction over the past 4 wars. We have been improving our team and our war ranking, but nothing like jumping up to the top 100, 50, 25, etc. We JUST missed top 150 this war.

I would like to personally thank you for the amazingly ridiculous match up of us against, you might have guessed it, SUP 1. That's right, the 14 time champions of the wars!

How in the world you have a matchmaking system that sees us as a good/fair/competitive/likely opponent of those monsters is mind boggling. LMAO

- Phoenix

lemonhaze
10-28-2013, 01:40 PM
ya thats nuts i dont think grees system of computeing was meant for these over inflated stats

manlikesam
10-28-2013, 01:46 PM
What !! That's ridiculous ! Hope you brought some Vaseline with you lol!

S McQueen
10-28-2013, 01:47 PM
We have been a Top 400 to 500 team and was matched up with SUP X. Nothing like giving a gold spender a team to pad your number

SPWD
10-28-2013, 03:19 PM
Ouch!!!!!!!!

jabbameister63
10-28-2013, 05:07 PM
Hi im a dl for my faction i ended up with 1987 wins to 10 losses my current def level is around 1,200,000, and the highest point i could acheived from any rival was 315 points and that was very very rare the average point i recv was 100 to 130. Which translated into less than 600,000 points total for a 23 member team combined. Mean while so called even matchups! Teams were getting 3 times that amount from us. Matchups needs a ton of work. Yes needless to say i went through a ton and a half of gold but that will never happen again, til this bs gets fixed

Weed
10-28-2013, 07:56 PM
The saddest part of all, is that the top tier teams and all these other mid-level teams spend good money, maybe their daddy's or mommy's credit cards, and they pay for professional service and developers and clearly got shafted with all this amateur Gree stuff.

I mean really, when you look at the messes Gree continues to put through, lack of support and any real quality game play, they are a bunch of amateurs, probably slave labour Chinese kids with old Chinese built Amigas or Commodore 64's banging out crappy old code and you suckers are paying them to do it!

If you want real changes to the game, quit giving them money. Watch as they scramble to get their systems updated, proper quality programmers, data/game/beta testers, designers that know what they are doing and maybe even a proper customer service dept.

I'm sure the one guy sitting in customer service right now is struggling to go through his Chinese-American language dictionary and trying to find the meaning to the phrase "you suck, give me back my money" and scratching his head and deciding to just send the same "if it's still a problem, resend your request" emails over and over again.

I quit giving them any money at all, and I still get the same crappy game play you guys are giving your "hard earned" money to them for.

Smarten up and knock it off!

Blue_Flames
10-29-2013, 06:05 AM
I never complained about money. I didn't spend a dime. Just used to playing games where the matchmaking is SOMEWHAT sensible.

Air Force Vet
10-29-2013, 06:17 AM
Man Blue_Flames, I thought we got screwed. We got matched up with SUP 1 too. But we're a top 75 faction. Your faction got the prostate exam where the Doctor died with two fingers stuck. The matchup system needs to be reviewed.

laser66
10-29-2013, 07:26 AM
We a top 25 faction and got Sup 1 several times... As well as Sup 2, Templar Knights and most of the other top 10 teams - some several times.

Re Sup1 however we a a top 25 have about the same chance of beating SUP 1 as a top 250 or top 1000 team does. Ie Zero. Basically it's a guaranteed loss for anyone who draws them - except perhaps teams 2 or 3 who have a small chance if most of SUP 1 happen to be sleeping.

So quit whining .... and give it your best. Personally I hit EM right in the CC with a free hit and then let them spend as much as they want.

Otherwise , If you don't want to face SUP 1 - don't declare war while their score isn't moving.

Blue_Flames
10-29-2013, 08:59 AM
Man Blue_Flames, I thought we got screwed. We got matched up with SUP 1 too. But we're a top 75 faction. Your faction got the prostate exam where the Doctor died with two fingers stuck. The matchup system needs to be reviewed.

LOVE the 'Dads' reference... LOL

Air Force Vet, are you claiming that you actually play other games where matchmaking puts people/teams together when the discrepancy in team stats are as wide as a top 155 team with THE #1 team? Being a top 25, I'd expect you to be matched up with anything from the top 5 to the top 75. Maybe even top 100.

It's just hard to believe there wasn't a SINGLE team declaring and not in a war between 151st place where we finished and 1st place or 302nd place (taking the range in the other direction)...

goldacre84
10-29-2013, 09:37 AM
some factions have to fight the top factions otherwise who would the top factions fight? You idiots. What about when a weaker faction comes up against your strong faction? Quit whining

phrosty
10-29-2013, 11:40 AM
BAF faced four sup teams in Mexico.. Including sup 1

fofito30
10-29-2013, 12:04 PM
Do agree that Gree matching system needs reviewing, personally think that a top 100 doesn't have a fighting chance against a top 10 nor does a top 500 against a top 100.
The problem aside that is that lots of factions playing for the win streaks are now dropping below their average level to as deep as they deem safe to secure those streaks and wins facing weaker teams to then make a surge on Sunday/Monday to position themselves back in their tier.
Always have believe that the matching system was an algorithm based on last war positioning, faction strength and points scored during said war/event, but as of late been thinking that Gree may have added the Gold Cup standings and many lower factions score big on them hence increasing their rank in Gree algorithm. It's just a theory, but the whining doesn't get you far, we all face a bigger meaner faction sooner or later.

Blade of 3
10-29-2013, 12:18 PM
We a top 25 faction and got Sup 1 several times... As well as Sup 2, Templar Knights and most of the other top 10 teams - some several times.

Re Sup1 however we a a top 25 have about the same chance of beating SUP 1 as a top 250 or top 1000 team does. Ie Zero. Basically it's a guaranteed loss for anyone who draws them - except perhaps teams 2 or 3 who have a small chance if most of SUP 1 happen to be sleeping.
You're a top 25 team and you are complaining that you had to face SUP1? Really? So they can only face the same 9 teams over and over again? So the top 10 are screwed over and have no chance of making a run at a streak? When you get placed up in the high rankings there is supposed to be a challenge so stop complaining. I can understand why OP is annoyed as they aren't even close to being in the same range, but top 50 is all fair game.

So quit whining .... and give it your best. Personally I hit EM right in the CC with a free hit and then let them spend as much as they want.

Otherwise , If you don't want to face SUP 1 - don't declare war while their score isn't moving.

You are complaining because your top 25 team faced SUP1? So they can only face the top 10 5 times a piece? Is that fair for them? OP is right to complain as they aren't even close to the same range as them. Wars aren't selected by chance to beat a team last time I checked otherwise SUP1 would be lucky to even face a TKO or SUP2. It annoys me when ignorant people like you think everything should go your way. SUP1 has over 50 wars and the chances of them fighting a top 25 team is very high.

CroftyB
10-29-2013, 06:10 PM
some factions have to fight the top factions otherwise who would the top factions fight? You idiots. What about when a weaker faction comes up against your strong faction? Quit whining

You clearly do not understand.....I would explain but why waste my time and breath :D