PDA

View Full Version : It truly is a festivus miracle!!!!

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-28-2013, 04:45 AM
Festivus is glad to announce beating both win goals in this present war!!!! I couldn't have asked to a better team.

Edit. And we finished 88th place

Truly a Festivus miracle!!!!!!!

I was also curious if there were any other teams out there who have completed or are close. We had some exciting matchup a over the weekend. Like to see if anyone else has any epic fights they like to share.

BigMoney
10-28-2013, 04:51 AM
Congrats. Did you/they go undefeated? I saw they had the 50 wins quite early. I was also amused because I thought those players (FwD Leif Ericson, FwD Guy Fawkes, etc) were "retired" as well. :rolleyes: I'm acutely aware of how difficult it is to get rid of this damn game.

Edit: I'm aware of two other mini-syndicates who have or are about to obtain them. Festivus sent one of them back 12 wins. It is quite difficult, and quite expensive, completing those goals with all those monster streak syndicates out there. Takes a ton of luck (especially luck-- one inopportune matchup out of 56 and you're done), skill, coordination, and time in order to complete all of the goals. It really is a huge accomplishment, and the difficulty of completing them is not to be understated. Only the best streak-syndicates can win, and there are a lot of monsters out there.

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-28-2013, 05:06 AM
We currently have one loss that we got early on in the war. You are Definitly right about the luck part we have had a few wars where we were on our toes. But all in all the setup was perfect.

Now to see how far up the ranking we can go...

TMI
10-28-2013, 05:09 AM
Congratulations :)

Now time to get them on the forum and draw up an awesome signature :D

GU7 F4WK3S
10-28-2013, 05:20 AM
my attempt at retirement ended up being a 2 week vacation. syndicate spending was my biggest issue. Thats basically why and how Festivus was created. With streaks and goals you can now make a very good run for little to no money spent and get top rewards. You'd be a great candidate for us BM if you ever decide to ease back into the pool. haha.

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
10-28-2013, 05:37 AM
congrats Festivus!

BigMoney
10-28-2013, 05:52 AM
my attempt at retirement ended up being a 2 week vacation. syndicate spending was my biggest issue. Thats basically why and how Festivus was created. With streaks and goals you can now make a very good run for little to no money spent and get top rewards. You'd be a great candidate for us BM if you ever decide to ease back into the pool. haha.

From what I understand, the spending is just as much as the average FC/SAS member anyway, with everyone going for the 1000+ wins and all. I never minded the syndicate spending though, it was the onslaught of 30 other concurrent events each with increasingly huge modifiers that bothered me. I will admit that fighting a syndicate war that way seems a lot more exciting-- instead of being part of a safe Top 10/25/etc that then might earn the added bonus of wins/win streak prizes, you're essentially betting that you will make it to the 9/12-win streaks, because if you don't, you're then in a big hole if you then try to fight for syndicate rank. Sounds exciting, but I probably can't afford the gold. :P

Also, my apologies, I didn't mean to call you out or anything. Nothing personal.

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-28-2013, 08:43 AM
Truly was a epic war...

Really would of like to seen SAS and FC. We felt they were ducking us all weekend

TMI
10-28-2013, 09:10 AM
J1M H3N50N;1048278']Truly was a epic war...

Really would of like to seen SAS and FC. We felt they were ducking us all weekend

SAS wasn't.

But FC certainly was. Why do you think they quickly got the number 1 spot and stayed there?!
They KNEW Festivus was lurking in the lower levels so they kept their spot at all costs! lol ;)

(BTW TZora, this is not a new conspiracy theory for your other hand, lol. It's just a joke!)

Deadwater
10-28-2013, 09:45 AM
Awesome job festivus team!

TZora
10-28-2013, 09:55 AM
SAS wasn't.

But FC certainly was. Why do you think they quickly got the number 1 spot and stayed there?!
They KNEW Festivus was lurking in the lower levels so they kept their spot at all costs! lol ;)

(BTW TZora, this is not a new conspiracy theory for your other hand, lol. It's just a joke!)
oh yes, i believe you like i always do :p

TZora
10-28-2013, 09:56 AM
FwD are sweeties and Jim, ur signature is amazing :)

Nick010
10-28-2013, 10:43 AM
We faced you guys early one, we let it be lol. Great job!

JakeCullen
10-28-2013, 11:44 AM
Congratulations F3ST1VU5!!! Well done! :-)

Im Jahova
10-28-2013, 11:56 AM
No need for bragging on the forum. Takes up space for no reason

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-28-2013, 12:35 PM
No need for bragging on the forum. Takes up space for no reason

You truly are one of the most negative ppl in this forum..
But in true festivus fashion we will let it slide since airing of the griefs is part of the celebration

Hodgy83
10-28-2013, 12:41 PM
J1M H3N50N;1048586']You truly are one of the most negative ppl in this forum..
But in true festivus fashion we will let it slide since airing of the griefs is part of the celebration

I love festivus but not as much as I love Jim Henson and the muppets!!! Bedrock place

Im Jahova
10-28-2013, 12:46 PM

Incorrect sir. I'm always positive. Only negative towards post and threads like this that are helping no one.

MattThomas08
10-28-2013, 01:21 PM
Incorrect sir. I'm always positive. Only negative towards post and threads like this that are helping no one.

Never noticed you on here before, but a quick review of your forum posts would lead me to believe you are incessantly negative and never helpful.

J1M H3N50N wins this round.

Im Jahova
10-28-2013, 01:48 PM
Never noticed you on here before, but a quick review of your forum posts would lead me to believe you are incessantly negative and never helpful.

J1M H3N50N wins this round.

Tell me why I should care what you say?

cookies
10-28-2013, 02:45 PM
Congratulations to festivus, it's a big accomplishment to be sure :)

BBR accomplished the same last war with both main and mini syn, and it was very intense fighting until the last minute. Finished #80 I believe. (Unsure about minis final standing)
We decided to keep quiet about it, but i guess by now the usual suspects already know about it. Not a chance at doing it again this time, the matchups Gree threw at us were brutal to say the least.

Again, cheers for festivus!

TMI
10-28-2013, 03:05 PM

LOL, best forum response ever (I mean the 2nd sentence). Way to incorporate Festivus airing of grievances! :)

When will you 2 wrestle?

Gunflame
10-28-2013, 04:18 PM
Whale Whale Whale, I must say I'm a little jelly for missing out on these prizes. :)

Simonlawliet
10-28-2013, 04:55 PM
Congrats Man. Really smart people right there.

potvin
10-28-2013, 11:39 PM
Well done man.
I have no idea what is Festivus. All I know is you guys in FWD are pretty mature classy people. And that's saying that even after I just got robbed by Rasputin that bugger.

HTCBC
10-29-2013, 12:39 AM
Well done guys