PDA

View Full Version : Stop focusing on $!!!!!!

Tyrant
10-27-2013, 07:24 PM
A game is supposed to be fun, the developers shouldn't try to addict us and base there updates on money, I once played a game similar to this, it used to have 150k people on at once (roughly) now the average is around 50-60k people, and it is because there company is doing the same thing Gree is right now. But we are not passed the point of no return. If you want to make money make the game fun and less expensive, it will attract more people and keep the older players playing. And try to make less events, people have lives outside of this game.

General Steakfries
10-27-2013, 07:43 PM
Nice effort, but read it like a GREEdy manager: 'Stop focusing on money...' nevermind not reading the rest :)

Ivan the Dictator
10-27-2013, 07:45 PM
Nice effort, but read it like a GREEdy manager: 'Stop focusing on money...' nevermind not reading the rest :)

lmfao. this.

General Steakfries
10-27-2013, 08:06 PM
lmfao. this.
Thank you :)

Chris_
10-27-2013, 08:09 PM
I totally agree with less events. If you take 1 event off you fall behind in stats. Over time people will just get burned out from not being able to even take a break from the game in fear of missing out. To me it's starting to sound more like another job then a game you play to escape from your job or reality

Ivan the Dictator
10-27-2013, 08:13 PM
b-b-but modern war is my life! more events i say!

General Steakfries
10-27-2013, 08:19 PM
b-b-but modern war is my life! more events i say!
Do you work for GREEdy? :)

General Steakfries
10-27-2013, 08:23 PM
I totally agree with less events. If you take 1 event off you fall behind in stats. Over time people will just get burned out from not being able to even take a break from the game in fear of missing out. To me it's starting to sound more like another job then a game you play to escape from your job or reality
Yep. And they time it all wrong too: they combine the wrong events (i.e. energy and energy, not energy and pvp). Ironically PVE LTQs have gotten to the point where you might as well only do the PVP ones. We're already burned out :).

Kilrae
10-27-2013, 09:28 PM
I understand about falling behind in stats but it boils down to now having MW dominate your life. If you want to skip an event do it. It may require you to go to a lower faction or something so your stats align but Gree is trying to keep people playing the game daily with the events and having something going on so players don't get bored.

Ivan the Dictator
10-27-2013, 10:03 PM
Do you work for GREEdy? :)

I WISH! I'd have unlimited gold and I'd always stay in the first tier, never gain xp, have 10,000 units in battle, regen energy would be 1,000 per 3 seconds, regen health would be full health every minute!, also, I'd be rich, so I wouldn't be stuck in my house, also I'd have unlimited time for events, I wouldn't worry about posting here, yeah, lots of things...

People's Front of Judea G
10-27-2013, 10:11 PM
Stop treating it like a race to the top and you'll have a lot more fun. There's always enough suckers coming up the ranks that you'll have enough targets to hit. Let the pack surge ahead and sit back and pick off the newbie wannabes trying to catch them. Works for me

partcrash
10-28-2013, 08:06 AM
the game dynamics change.

there are always underlying reasons for that and we (the regular users) have little saying about it. we also have little information about what is going on so....

however, from my noob's observation tower- gree manages to straddle just fine the fine line between keeping the game interesting and keeping it profitable.