PDA

View Full Version : Should Gree Govern America???

Senator McCarthy
10-27-2013, 05:18 PM
Why is America in trouble when we have geniuses like Gree programmers?

Every time I have to press the button 22 times to get one hideout to level 10... I feel like the Obama administration should bring in Gree programmers to fix the nations health care website for their innovation and technical savvy.

Look how quickly Gree fixed the mistake of rewarding undeserved weapons for individual challenge during battle. They are smart and we should all recognize the talent Gree hires... especially the moderators.

Matter of fact, we should have Gree Executives run America because they are well versed in the art of inflation. If you are going to inflate stats but concerned about inflating too quickly... handing out low double digit attack and def weapons during event challenges are pure genius. I am willing to bet they hired some top MIT graduate to come up with this concept of inflating and deflating stats to running this game perfectly.

Dipstik
10-27-2013, 05:23 PM
No politics. Enjoy your ban.

First!

Senator McCarthy
10-27-2013, 05:26 PM
I am trying to hit every single ban list. LOL I got banned for talking about banning (5 days)... and banned for "making threats" (30 days).

I am also curious to see how long each ban is.

Molly Maguire
10-27-2013, 05:33 PM
You've only gotten 2 bans? Noob

ploop
10-27-2013, 05:46 PM
would funzio have been any better?

Dipstik
10-27-2013, 05:46 PM
The term is arbitrary, as is the reason. This will probably be permanent. They also like banning game accounts for forum misconduct. Sure you want to push it?

cc thunder
10-27-2013, 06:31 PM
Wait, they don't already?

Senator McCarthy
10-27-2013, 06:32 PM
If they ban the game account... maybe they are doing me a favor. LOL

TZora
10-27-2013, 09:48 PM
I am trying to hit every single ban list. LOL I got banned for talking about banning (5 days)... and banned for "making threats" (30 days).

I am also curious to see how long each ban is.
lol good one! i got one for 7 days .. note down in your list .. and that was for threatening to snap fingers whoever pressed the 1 star on thread ratings :D

TZora
10-27-2013, 09:49 PM
You've only gotten 2 bans? Noob
darn i got only 1 over an year .. i'm a slacker :(

Gree, i'm just kidding .. u're not gonna ban me there, will u? please don't lol